Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? (1575 Views)

Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by ms6743(m): 2:23am On Feb 03, 2018
A BSC holder, handsome,broke and not caring, OR school certificate holder,handsome,caring and financial stable.
Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by pussyeater(m): 2:29am On Feb 03, 2018
ms6743:
A BSC holder, handsome,broke and not caring, OR school certificate holder,handsome,caring and financial stable.
Guy use ya brain nah! Abi you nor get one ni? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by OneCorner: 3:41am On Feb 03, 2018
Stupid question
Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by Nutase: 4:07am On Feb 03, 2018
OneCorner:
Stupid question
very very.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by ibietela2(m): 4:50am On Feb 03, 2018
Everyone wants to create thread

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by psalmson001: 4:54am On Feb 03, 2018
OP A 2017 Rolls Royce with very hig fuel consumption that breaks down after every 2 km & a 1999 Toyota corolla with low fuel consumption that will neva breakdown, which will u choose?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by ms6743(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2018
psalmson001:
OP A 2017 Rolls Royce with very high fuel consumption that breaks down after every 2 km & a 1999 Toyota corolla with low fuel consumption that will neva breakdown, which will u choose?
i prefer 1999 Toyota corolla with low fuel consumption that will neva breakdown, because i will be taking it to farm cos am a Farmer, but if am going to club I'll prefer 2017 Rolls Royce model. You want to known why?
Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by crismark(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2018
everyday dem must post rubbish

Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by Daniel2289(m): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2018

Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2018
I want it all and I can have it all.

Na the work wey we dey do, I date people who deserve me.
Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2018

Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by ashewoboy(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2018
Chikita66:

What's your price? I like to fvck you.
Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2018
ashewoboy:

What's your price? I like to fvck you.
Go fuvk yourself, ediot.
Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by ashewoboy(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2018
Chikita66:
Go fuvk yourself, ediot.

your boyfriend, i.diot. You yourself, i.diot.

I want to fvck a fvcking ugly girl, is she not supposed to be happy?
Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by ashewoboy(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2018
Chikita66:
Go fuvk yourself, ediot.

Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by Safiaa(f): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2018
Nigerians worship this degree thing like it's something above and beyond. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2018
ashewoboy:

I don't have your time, stop sending me PMS, I won't reply.
Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by ashewoboy(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't have your time, stop sending me PMS, I won't reply.

oh you got the message. You will not reply? Ohkies. You should be happy ashewoboy sent you a message. Reply, i have a package for you.
Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2018
ashewoboy:

oh you got the message. You will not reply? Ohkies. You should be happy ashewoboy sent you a message. Reply, i have a package for you.
Bugger off!!!
Re: Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? by ashewoboy(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2018
Chikita66:
Bugger off!!!

really! Fvck you. BIMBOcheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Martin0 Is Single And Searching!!! / Free Airtime For 10 Peeps. / Nollywood Actress "Hannah Ogundare" Goes Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.