Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,444 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege (12022 Views)

No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) / Benue Leaders To Buhari - No Land For Cattle Colonies In Our State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nonsense...

Trending on JoelsBlog

Nigerian fb users orders for a Sex Doll that looks like Mercy Johnson (photos), Says he doesnt care if she is Married - https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-man-sets-to-buy-sex-doll-that-looks-like-mercy-johnson/
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by vicktwitt: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
you must give them land because you believe in 1 Nigeria.. Biafra started from asaba...
THE WHOLE ANIOMA
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
vicktwitt:
THE WHOLE ANIOMA
you sure
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by DAZZLEME88(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please explain what you mean by tolerance. This is motivated by sentiment. You talk of tolerance...yeah! Will you be nice enough to tolerate anyone who feels very comfortable to walk into your farm(investment/source of livelihood) to feed his cattle. Persons that will slaughter your family for confronting them after destroying the crops in your farm. Persons that will rape women on the slightest itch they feel. I know all herders are not stupid or criminals, but its only logical that the aggressor exhibits tolerance first by not grazing on peoples farm. Wisdom requires that the cattle's are confined and catered for, not moving about causing destruction across the country. Tolerance is purchasing land to ranch their cattle. Its a business, big business for that matter, so no need to play victim when actually, they are the aggressor's. Apart from cattle rustlers, do farmers out of the blues just set out, without provocation, to attack herders? What do you want them to do, fold their arms to watch their crops destroyed, wives and daughters raped and brothers killed. Is that what you mean?
rxmusa:
Let's learn to be tolerant

Self-centeredness: A Cancer In The Body Of Humanity by rxmusa(m): 7:03am On Jan 23
By Musa A Bello (The Insightful Observer)

Human as a complex being has been studied throughout all ages, yet a lot about him still remains mystery. Be it behaviour, the body form or the soul. In all these, One fact still remains a universal truth; "The desire to fulfill his personal desires above the needs of others".

Self-centeredness is indisputably an innate nature of man, nonetheless many have developed the ability to suppress it's manifestation, though they are the insignificant few. Many problems plaguing humanity are mostly avertable if self-centeredness is put into check, particularly here in Nigeria and this is because self-centeredness, like a cancer spreads uncontrollably and leads to various antisocial vices such as imperialism, corruption, nepotism, tribalism, racism, bigotry and religious fanaticism. These aforementioned vices are the genesis of problems disturbing the world today, particularly Nigeria and Africa in general.

If a person understands that, his beliefs which he holds dear as the absolute truth to him might be relatively erroneous to another, he develops tolerance. Also, if a person understands that his position of power is to serve the general populace not gratifying his own personal desires and interests, then corruption will not rare it's ugly head. Furthermore, if a person understands that good character, attitude, knowledge, qualifications and other meritable qualities should be the criteria for considerations, surely corruption and nepotism will be words only in the dictionary.

Finally, the desire to benefit humanity while finding balance in one's own personal needs and interests should be a moral obligation upon all. The best of men are those who benefit humanity.

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by MONITZ: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
UnknownT:
Senator should remember that there is a Colony (high concentration of herdsmen) around Abraka to the extent that some persons complained that Helicopter drops stuff for them. He should help talk about that one too

So brazen,and there is supposedly a lawmaker representing that constituency in the House,many traditional rulers ve been compromised already,it is up to the denizens to protect themselves against these marauders..
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by poseidon12: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
oshe11:
Na Lie.....
Urhobo get land full Delta....

On a 2nd Note, WILL OGBORU STILL CONTEST FOR GOVERNOR OF DELTA STATE NEXT YEAR

COS THAT WUD BE ABT 20YEARS STRAIGHT OOO, EVEN IF I BORN DURING THE FIRST TIME, MY CHILD FOR DON DEY ELIGIBLE TO VOTE FOR HIMgrin

They may have land but they are saying that they don't have any for cattle colony. Their message should be easy to understand.
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by robosky02(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by jrusky(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
No land is no land case close. Ilorin people make the mistake they are regretting it till today. Cow is not Fed govt business nor Nigeria source of income neither everybody business so sambisa is a free forest very big let them go their.

If you need land from.people you come in a friendly manner buys it and use it not to bd using force or terrorist tactics we shall resist it till eternity. Let the blood they love to shed get them the colony and let's see.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by Born2winnx: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
quinSonia:
just imagine with all the holdup for effurun market day,now dem kum go add cows join mgrin

What's sup boss lady
.I de jakpa here.
Mo hook up
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by otega007: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
thank u .u can say that again
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by otega007: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
colonization for the second time.
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by quinSonia(f): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
Born2winnx:

What's sup boss lady .I de jakpa here. Mo hook up

oga rest oh..lol
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by apache4: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
ojun50:
Buhari most leave dis country most get better

Buhari Must Die For Peace To Reign In Nigeria !!!
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by emmieohmz: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
myettiallah:
Rubbish... We will take our cattles anywhere we want!!
kukuma put dem in ur parlour... Scrotum head
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by GavelSlam: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
drake2:

This is very true. I noticed so When I traveled 3yrs ago. Especially between Abraka and Obiaruku.

More disturbing is that the locals are renting these spaces to them due to poverty and that they are impregnating our local and uneducated young girls.

I was pissed; the Government needs to build the capacities of our rural communities to lift them out of poverty and get them properly informed about the realities and new narratives in Nigeria.

You see how silly you sound?

They are doing business with the locals.

They are even integrating such that they marry yet you have a problem with it.

You prefer war and conflict.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by Born2winnx: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
quinSonia:

oga rest oh..lol

Baby freestyle na..

I be warri boy o..

It be cool meeting a fellow nl
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by drake2(m): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

You see how silly you sound?

They are doing business with the locals.

They are even integrating such that they marry yet you have a problem with it.

You prefer war and conflict.

Usually, i scarcely react to bigotry; my people and i have chosen "silly wisdom"

We do not want "cattle integration" and we do not have enough girls to marry off to cattle business people.

As a Deltan, my Government should provide alternative livelihoods to my people. Cattle business is alien to us.

Warm Regards!
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by BiafraIShere(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Agimor:
Can you tell me exactly what those cows are in doing in a class room?
Nna men, I am just as confused as you are. I think the dullard in chief aka the terrorist should be in a better position to answer that question undecided undecided
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by oshe11: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
poseidon12:

They may have land but they are saying that they don't have any for cattle colony. Their message should be easy to understand.
LÒL.......

I was only throwing shade at Omo Agege
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by Bayajidda1: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
UnknownT:
Senator should remember that there is a Colony (high concentration of herdsmen) around Abraka to the extent that some persons complained that Helicopter drops stuff for them. He should help talk about that one too

That
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Efewestern:
It's Official, Fulani Herbsmen cum terrorist, stay clear of Urhobo land and Delta state at large.

https://punchng.com/urhobo-have-no-land-for-cattle-colony-omo-agege/

Why now

The matter don die.
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
quinSonia:
just imagine with all the holdup for effurun market day,now dem kum go add cows join mgrin

Na Effurun market them been de propose to cite the colony? Mk them no try am self.
So u de stay effurun? wow
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by vicktwitt: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
you sure
YES NA U NO FIT SEPERATE ASABA AND THE REST ANIOMA ASABA NA CAPITAL
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
vicktwitt:
YES NA U NO FIT SEPERATE ASABA AND THE REST ANIOMA ASABA NA CAPITAL
OK , entire Delta for the new republic, but we gonna minus those Yoruba speaking area from the map
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by vicktwitt: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
OK , entire Delta for the new republic, but we gonna minus those Yoruba speaking area from the map
OK OO NOW THEM DON DEY FIND ALIANCE WE DEY WATCH
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
myettiallah:
Rubbish...
We will take our cattles anywhere we want!!

And u will die wherever we want, alongside ya cattle
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
vicktwitt:
OK OO NOW THEM DON DEY FIND ALIANCE WE DEY WATCH
now u know
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by dragunov: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
Agimor:
Can you tell me exactly what those cows are in doing in a class room?
Learning geography and the map of Nigeria
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by dragunov: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
now u know

Listen 'PIG, you gonna have to drop this ipob stuff soon. Its a dead issue. And stop trying to grab lands (like fulanis) from SS for your dead course. Ok?
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by weownlagos: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Good.
Re: Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege by maxmillions: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
oh yes,we dont have space for nama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Buhari’s New Year Message Is Uninspiring, Tasteless / Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina / APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.