Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos (34093 Views)

See Signature Of The SUG President Of Unijos That Has Been Trending Online / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Branzy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
#BRINGBACKGOODNEWSUNIBEN

his only offense

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
The school always oppressin students

I dey suspect d SUG VP sha
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Donsammi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
fvcknl5:
If mods fit ban me till 2028 for speaking against BBN nothing again fit surprise me for this life.
this one weak me ooh

by that time you go don get grand children..
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by MikkieEl: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
The world is watching...

Good radiance to rubbish
Smh
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by fairheven: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
I wish Nigeria can rusticate Buhari for 50years...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by franchizy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Let's blame Buhari and APC for this. I trust my brothers from the land of the risen sun.

I mean the pigs and idiots.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by linearity: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
fvcknl5:
If mods fit ban me till 2028 for speaking against BBN nothing again fit surprise me for this life.

O boy wetin you do the mod wey he take ban you till 2028?

You sure say, you no sleep with him wife or him kolobi him babe so?
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Laple0541(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Na wa ooooo, this kind thing still de happen for Naija, remember the days at Ife then, everyday na crisis between SUG and authority.....

When are we going to move ahead in that part of the world? Dear God, please help my beloved country Naija.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Jamean(f): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ha!!! shocked shocked
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by sagaciousblog: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
martineverest:
as usual....tribalism in uniben

they rusticated a Benin man for one yr and esan for two years

God bless esan ppl
why do you guys always bring tribe into everything?? The last time I checked, Ogbidi was an Esan person..Next time just keep mute if you don't know what to type.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Tosinmedia(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
The sug bleeped up thats the main thing we should know
1. They did not do any meeting with the management before protesting about sch fees an hostel fees
Have they reduced it now
After there protest...
2. Protesting when convocation was on .. is like disgracing the whole management that they are not able to hold there student down
3. They went to protest on the most important day in the life of university of Benin
Disgrace d chancellor An the Vc an d management

Am not after them been rusticated but it was something they can talk with the management before they protest
Not after they protest that when they now want to hold meeting with the management

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by 2shure: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
leglise it
yea ah
yea ah
n i will advertise it
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by jimmynauty: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
okay oh
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Branzy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tosinmedia:
The sug bleeped up thats the main thing we should know
1. They did not do any meeting with the management before protesting about sch fees an hostel fees
Have they reduced it now
After there protest...
2. Protesting when convocation was on .. is like disgracing the whole management that they are not able to hold there student down
3. They went to protest on the most important day in the life of university of Benin
Disgrace d chancellor An the Vc an d management

Am not after them been rusticated but it was something they can talk with the management before they protest
Not after they protest that when they now want to hold meeting with the management

speak of what you know.. meeting was held with management. school management was not responding to student demands

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by MONITZ: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
2fine2fast:
Nigeria is in great Leadership crises.
From our President, through our governors,
our vcs to our student representatives.
I just tire.

These useless professors re always dishing out what they can't take and behave like tin-gods
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by donsimoniiblog: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
In other news visit www.donsimonii.com today for your stories, gists and articles
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Sensations007(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
The protest was deemed an insult to the first class royal father Sanusi
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by hermesprogidy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
martineverest:

God bless esan ppl
Seriously?
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by BenzEne1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
martineverest:

God bless esan ppl

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by lewispius: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
fvcknl5:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Ayospanish(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
it's a life don't fall for this scam. am a victim it's a fraud
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
its obvious the senate of uniben has no good reason whatsoever to rusticate these excos. the affected student should take the school senate to court shikena
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by selfmadeboss: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blogger with a potatoe camera, that one na blogger? Mtchewww
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Don't tell it is because of the school fees protest that made Ose be rusticated from school?.
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by stagger: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
In my time I got 6 months, several got 1 year, one of us got 2 years. It was only reversed when we obtained evidence of financial impropriety by the VC and made him an offer he could not refuse: reverse the rustications or face disgrace which could have landed him in prison.

Court matters take too much time and don't work. Dig up dirt on the VC and give him an offer he cannot refuse. Works very well all the time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by ireneony(f): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
fvcknl5:
your own good grin
I remember wen one mod nack me ban till 3065.
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Geofavor(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
cry cry We need help in this school. The school management has managed to subjugate its students.
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
martineverest:

God bless esan ppl
Is Esan not in Benin?. grin
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by martineverest(m): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
kimbraa:
What Esan not in Benin?. grin
na....esan is d second largest ethnic group in edo...after bini

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
martineverest:
na....esan is d second largest ethnic group in edo...after bini
But both Esan and Benin are in Edo State na? I asked 'cause I didn't get why tribalism should come in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated / Federal Poly Offa Graduating Students Sign Out In Style (Pictures, Video) / From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.