Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (6448 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by zolajpower: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
Money talks ,bullshit runs a marathon
All u have shown is green green ,another thing unneeded to consider is this . in the last 50-60 years we have never had natural disaster ,if we have hurricane and tycoon disaster in Nija . I bet u the green Ideology will be always be at the front burner .
The essence if the trees is to serve as earth wire whenever there's any natural disaster . each time this happens the natural disasters get a grip on trees or any solid image to pull down ,with that human are safe . if we have had incident of hurricane and tycoon disaster ,then no one will tell us about the need for the planting of trees in our immdiate domain or environment.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: . by toodark: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2018
Omudia11:
Op is not a slowpoke. All the others insulting him for speaking the truth are the Morrons.

Op has only said one lie and that was the erroneous statement that bomber 70% of Nigerians have hiv/aids and other related diseases.

you believe that shithole nonesense too...!!!...

lets make something very clear:

the black race is a victim....!

no matter how you try to forget the past,you will still be a victim....
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
my reason for the thread is to provoke you.
den u are a dumb mofo
Re: . by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: . by true2home(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
What the Op is blinded by is the fact the US and other Western countries use African to develop their country period. Slavery developed all the country you are showing here today. Go back into history and show me this same countries before slavery!!!

The problem I see is with the Citizen of Nigeria. The OP is a perfect example; quick to find problem and lack knowledge for solution. Nigerians are the most educated but their education is to be professional slave to the less educated around them. Their degrees are for gaining employment and bragging; never innovate, create, manufacture or establish anything meaningful in their society.

Those claiming that the country is not supportive of their knowledge failed to realize that the country was just put together for the benefit of another country. As not to be blinded as the OP, I will suggest my SOLUTION as a patriotic Nigeria:

We need a country to start with. Are we really a country? In my observation, the answer is NO. Igbo don't believe they are Nigerian. Yoruba and Hausa will never trust Igbo with Power, but yet they want to say these people are also Nigerian. I was shocked when most Yoruba I asked if they will support an Igbo President said capital no!!! I'm Yoruba by the way. I've always believed we are one Nigeria; I find out am totally wrong

My solution is simple, we all need to be Patriotic Nigerian. Work honestly for the development of the country.

IF YOU ARE AN ENGINEER, EXECUTE YOUR CONTRACTS TO THE WORLD STANDARD

IF YOU ARE A DOCTOR, DO YOU BEST TO SAVE LIFE; MONEY SHOULDNT BE A BARRIER TO TREATING PATIENTS

IF YOU ARE AN INSPECTOR, ACTUALLY DO YOU JOB AND MAKE SURE THE RIGHT EQUIPEMENTS ARE WHERE THEY SHOULD BE

A JUDGE SHOULD DO HIS JOB WITH HONESTY

POLICE SHOULD LEAVE #20 ALONE AND STOP KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE, RATHER, DO THEIR JOB

so, we all need to just do our jobs and the country will develop immediately. Dubai made that decision few years back and they become the toast of the world today.

1 Like

Re: . by 4kDdullard: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
true2home:
What the Op is blinded by is the fact the US and other Western countries use African to develop their country period. Slavery developed all the country you are showing here today. Go back into history and show me this same countries before slavery!!!

The problem I see is with the Citizen of Nigeria. The OP is a perfect example; quick to find problem and lack knowledge for solution. Nigerians are the most educated but their education is to be professional slave to the less educated around them. Their degrees are for gaining employment and bragging; never innovate, create, manufacture or establish anything meaningful in their society.

Those claiming that the country is not supportive of their knowledge failed to realize that the country was just put together for the benefit of another country. As not to be blinded as the OP, I will suggest my SOLUTION as a patriotic Nigeria:

We need a country to start with. Are we really a country? In my observation, the answer is NO. Igbo don't believe they are Nigerian. Yoruba and Hausa will never trust Igbo with Power, but yet they want to say these people are also Nigerian. I was shocked when most Yoruba I asked if they will support an Igbo President said capital no!!! I'm Yoruba by the way. I've always believed we are one Nigeria; I find out am totally wrong

My solution is simple, we all need to be Patriotic Nigerian. Work honestly for the development of the country.

IF YOU ARE A DOCTOR, DO YOU BEST TO SAVE LIFE; MONEY SHOULDNT BE A BARRIER TO TREATING PATIENTS

IF YOU ARE AN INSPECTOR, ACTUALLY DO YOU JOB AND MAKE SURE THE RIGHT EQUIPEMENTS ARE WHERE THEY SHOULD BE

POLICE SHOULD LEAVE #20 ALONE AND STOP KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE, RATHER, DO THEIR JOB

so, we all need to just do our jobs and the country will develop immediately. Dubai made that decision few years back and they become the toast of the world today.
For how long shall we blame the West for our woes?Other countries were colonized and subjected to the same fate as Africa and Nigeria, today they are making a reasonable progress unlike the shitholeNigeria that is still grappling with the basics.Patriotism should be no justification for living in a fool's paradise.
Re: . by DerideGull(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nigeria is not a shithole for nothing, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by true2home(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Honestly, i could careless about what the colonial did... i was just using them to make a point. What i believe is that we Nigerian are the only one to fix that country and the sooner we start to work on development, thats when we will all start to see relieve. Sitting abroad and throwing stone at Nigeria will not fix anything, but makes it worse

4kDdullard:
For how long shall we blame the West for our woes?Other countries were colonized and subjected to the same fate as Africa and Nigeria, today they are making a reasonable progress unlike the shitholeNigeria that is still grappling with the basics.Patriotism should be no justification for living in a fool's paradise.
Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
we have a disgusting obsession with concrete. 80% of the beauty of a neighborhood is the vegetation
Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
udemzy101:
Op compare with banana island, lekki and other wealthy place in Nigeria let's see.

more ugly concrete and mediocre infrustructure. It's only called nice because it's too new to rot (which both places will eventually do)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by owbabs: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
true2home:

How does being Yoruba dwelling amongst other tribes stop you from developing Yorubaland? What are state governors doing?

The problem is lack of will.

It's like Nigerians are not seeing the need to develop. Even Africa is leaving the country behind.
Re: . by true2home(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
You got it 100%. Lack of will is what am saying in excess. Nothing stops anybody from development but we just all dont care about our surroundings and things that will surely cone back to hurt us.

owbabs:

How does being Yoruba dwelling amongst other tribes stop you from developing Yorubaland? What are state governors doing?

The problem is lack of will.

It's like Nigerians are not seeing the need to develop. Even Africa is leaving the country behind.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
For Nigeria to move forward, we have to break Nigeria. Either by destroying the union, or by self regional Governments. Youths must also engage in politics actively, if we have a nation where everyone speaks almost the same language and stuff, we will progress. That's why Africa is not progressing; too many ethnic groups forming "one country", the colonial masters positioned it like this because they know that the ethnic group will become an "enemy" of the state.
Re: . by persius555(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
madridguy:
San diego, California.

Gay capital of the world. Are you one?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

more ugly concrete and mediocre infrustructure. It's only called nice because it's too new to rot (which both places will eventually do)

Hmmm.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Popular Journalist Jaafar Jafaar Talks Tough On Emir Sanusi Lamido's Ordeal. / See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers / Osinbajo: Healthcare May Become Fastest Growing Sector In Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.