Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) (30766 Views)

Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) / China Develops Artificial Sun That Can Reach 100million Degree Celsius - Photos / Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by daroz(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
So far, nobody has noted the fact that she is Edo, but if na witchcraft or prostitution matter now, those smelling mouth will be vomiting shit.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Overhyping...

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Egein(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
banom:
igbo amaka
Id.iot. She's from Edo State.

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by CornFooPanda(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nice idea
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
this girl hv not finish learning ms word na website development? maybe u guys were trying to say pkans to open a foodwebsite
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
look at me in my penultimate year i still they battle with algorithm and co all the same, na certificate they talk for 9janeria kudos young lad i look forward to having you in my firm somday. #ayam_a_theoritcal_programmer
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by GreatUniben: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Igarra people always representing silently

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by IkpemhiTG(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
probably they haven't launched It. It might still be in the local disk.
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Edipee(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hmmm, life.
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Joshuamassodi(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
May god forgive you guys with this fabricated lie's (you can't delude me)
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Hargbo(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
the coming generation are not as dull as so many you.

if the girl has the smartness and sharpness, she can do it.
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Kudos to this young girl. If it were in saner societies, top ICT companies would be seeking for her to train her to be a top ICT guru. But we have a sixty something year old minister of ICT who knows nothing about setting up a desktop.. Nigeria is just messed up... shame of a country.
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2018
God bless you girl
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Snowkel(m): 12:36am On Feb 04, 2018
information1:
Miss Emmanuelle Oziofu, a nine-year-old of Fortune Schools in Benin, Edo State, Nigeria. Has created a website called Food Website set to originate in February 2018.

She made this known at her ninth birthday celebration where she enthused; “The website, known as Food website is to encourage both parents and children to eat healthy local and international dishes and to cut down on junk food. One of the contents of the website is Goodbye Junk Food, Hello Super Healthy Food, which contains all African food, continental dishes and a list of restaurants in various cities in the world.

The website also has a form for customers’ feedback. I am working on the food order, delivery content and also a mobile app that would be available on Google Play Store.

“At seven, I enrolled at Mikon Institute of Information Technology where I graduated with a certificate in Basic Training, with this I specialized in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I also have a certificate in Desktop Publishing, Advance PowerPoint, Advance Excel, Corel Draw and Adobe Page Maker.”

On her driving force, Ozoifu said “hard work and support from my parents helped me achieve the feat, and I am encouraging children to embrace ICT as a tool for national development. I want to be a gynecologist in future, and I believe my knowledge of ICT will enable me to practice my profession better, make me more innovative and render quality health care service.”

The young ICT guru said she intends to teach children about ICT, expand her knowledge and break records before she turns 14.

Mr. Nelson Osamudiamen, Emmanuella’s instructor, described her love for ICT as incredible and said Emmanuella is ever ready to learn. “Emmanuella has learned how to design a website, and I look forward to teaching her Java and other related programmes so that she can also be a website developer.”

Osamudiamen advised parents and the Federal Government to create an enabling environment for children at a very young age to learn ICT. “Children in countries like China are doing very well when it comes to ICT; Nigerian children are smart and can also do well in ICT. The government should create a good ICT infrastructure in schools and the enabling environment for children to learn the course.”

https://www.techliet.co/see-nine-year-old-girl-develops-food-website/
BIGGEST LIE FOR 2018

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Keywordconcept(m): 12:44am On Feb 04, 2018
Nice development
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:50am On Feb 04, 2018
Congrats to her, she has a bright future.
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by zinosleek(m): 3:53am On Feb 04, 2018
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by LadySarah: 6:24am On Feb 04, 2018
She hasnt developed anything,she still plans to. Go girl
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by lordsharks(m): 6:57am On Feb 04, 2018
LadySarah:
She hasnt developed anything,she still plans to.
Go girl

Problem is they said she did but we can't see the URL
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by LadySarah: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2018
lordsharks:

Problem is they said she did but we can't see the URL

prolly the tutor Did it and is using the girl to boost Its popularity,like Mark Angel and Emmanuella

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Azam101: 7:02am On Feb 04, 2018
little genius
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by egopersonified(f): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2018
tayo200:
good girl. please what's the comments deleting all about? ion understand o.. wetin dey happen?

there is an ongoing war between nairalanders and the mods about bbn threads. so nairalanders discuss football, breaking rule one, mods delete the football comments and sometimes ban them.
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by fajob: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2018
OK
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2018
All this one na story. Me and you know the girl's parent paid someone to create the site and gave the girl credit, this days everyone is looking for attention.
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2018
LadySarah:

prolly the tutor Did it and is using the girl to boost Its popularity,like Mark Angel and Emmanuella
That's just the truth. Everyone I looking for attention this days.
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=Hargbo post=64764189][/quote] ?
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by tayo200(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
egopersonified:

there is an ongoing war between nairalanders and the mods about bbn threads. so nairalanders discuss football, breaking rule one, mods delete the football comments and sometimes ban them.
ohhhh.. thanks. now I get it.. I should join the movement soon..
Re: 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) by Mrbenkays(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pls may I know how much it will cost to through a marriage ceremony and white wedding party, of about four to five hundred persons?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The True Legend Of "Submarine" - The GIGANTIC Man-eating Great White Shark / Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) / Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.