Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1074 Views)

"Every Girl I Tell I Live In Banana Island, I End Up Sleeping With' - Man Claims / Would You ? / Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oyibos do it very well, they have all they want in that van even kitchen cabinet, bed etcetera.
Re: . by haywire07(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
This should be for secret security agents
Re: . by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
so black people can not do it too? Nigerians are the most foolish monkeys i've met in the world. lol . always giving excuses on why an idea will not work in Nigeria.
Pathetic!?!!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
this is a trailer park (ghetto) you can see how nicely organized the cabins are .
I can't relate.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
-
Re: . by ojun50(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
I can only fuc.k inside

1 Like

Re: . by XhosaNostra(f): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
If I have no other choice.

I like the thought of living in a sprawling mansion much better grin

A van is a bit too claustrophobic imo.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
-
Re: . by XhosaNostra(f): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
That's the difference between who will be rich and who will remain poor. the van life is temporarily of course, for like a year or two in order to save money. Also, good for cross country travelling . I know a junior google employee who made around 10,000 every month . He lived in his van for 3 years and saved over 500,000 dollars. it's about sacrifice. you have to crawl before walking . what sacrifice are you wiling to make to get to your destination?
in your van you have laptop ,table and chair, bed ,phone , solar roof for power, toilet, kitchen.

You make good points, but then again, it comes down to individuality. I just cannot see myself living like that, all while having money in my pocket. There're many ways to skin a cat. I can make sacrifices elsewhere, if I must. I'm a traditionalist at heart. I like my place of residence to look & feel like home. I'm also not into road trips, so really it has no appeal to me, unless I was stranded with nowhere to go.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
-
Re: . by XhosaNostra(f): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
if you have money then no need to live like that . the idea is for those who want to save money to move on to something else.

I was also referring to that. You can still manage to achieve the same goal, perhaps a bit longer. It doesn't matter if you're determined. Careful planning. Baby steps.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chikita66:
Oyibos do it very well, they have all they want in that van even kitchen cabinet, bed etcetera.
that's why am telling you to marry me
We go have oyibo children
Re: . by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
No i can't..
Re: . by mikejj(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin grin person go just wake up na inside van e wan dey sleep.una dey shame me abeg.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
that's why am telling you to marry me We go have oyibo children
Hahahahahahaha, this one weak me.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chikita66:
Hahahahahahaha, this one weak me.
I shouldn't
Well since you say you are married no problem dear
Re: . by Sugar97(f): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Wow...if the interior will look this nice, why not?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Sugar97(f): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
You have to design it to look like that .or do you expect someone else to design it and then call you to come have it ? Why do Nigerians like already made things ?

Ah-ahn? What's with the "Nigerians" talk biko? Just because I said "if it will look this nice" it means I like ready made things? Pls read my comment again before you attack me. I did not say anything that suggests I want it ready-made. I'm just surprised it looks this nice. And yes its because I haven't seen it before not because I'm a Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Governor Circulates Nude Photos Of Lover In Revenge / Quote a Dope Verse from a Rap Song / My Chinese Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please Help Me With A Chinese Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.