Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,347 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man (2066 Views)

10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man by funshajo1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Some of the old stigma is disappearing.Older women dating younger men is becoming increasingly acceptable. In fact, there is even a positive term for a woman who engages in this kind of behavior: a "cougar." Though the term properly applies to older women who seek serial casual sexual relationships with younger men, its frequent and positive use does indicate that the age barrier is not such a big issue anymore.

However, attracting a younger man is not the same game for an older woman as it is for a 20-year- old woman.Different rules apply.

Don't Be His Mother

Don't give too much advice or offer too much comfort or understanding. If you want
a younger man to be attracted to you, he has to see you as a woman, not as a mother.Instead, show him what you truly are: awoman who knows life. Let him see that you have a sense of irony, that you know how to let things bounce off you. Also, don't overwhelm younger man whom you wish to attract with your personal feelings. Hold back a bit; younger men have a lot of their own feelings to figure out.

Wear Tasteful Makeup

Don't cake on the makeup. Instead, wear it tastefully and sensually. You want to make your skin seem smooth and bright. Caked-on makeup seems rough and dry. Since you don't have the advantage of the glow of youth, you have to balance that out with the skillful application of makeup. That doesn't mean hiding your flaws. Younger men can see right through it and it will turn them off. Instead, you want to highlight your best features.

Tease a Little

Show younger men that you have the sexual advantage. You have more experience, and
you know a lot more about pleasure. Catch him off guard by hinting that you just might know a little more about sex than him. Don't be crass, but hold your experience at a distance that is far enough to be tasteful, but near enough to be seductive. It will pose a challenge for him. He won't know whether to try to master you, or whether he will be mastered.

Dress Classy

Younger men don't want to see you dolled up like a sorority girl. It can be a total turnoff, and you won't be able to pull it off.It is important that you are able to show the men you are attracted to that you know and respect yourself. So dressing like a sex object isn't going to do it. If anything, a younger man wants to be your sex object.So dress like you are in control of yourself.Wear tasteful clothes that flatter you. Dress your age, but flaunt what you have.

Stay in Control

You don't have to try to control the situation. But keep yourself undmastery of older women. Don't be desperate. Let him see your love of life. Don't clutch at the situation, or at him. A younger man will be attracted to the combination of your mind, your heart, and your body. Show him that you know how to live in harmony with yourself, in a way that is pleasurable to yourself, and could be to him, too.
Re: Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man by taylor88(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Just money

And I'll fvck u from January to December

2 Likes

Re: Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man by Safiaa(f): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
I have not reached this stage in my life

1 Like

Re: Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Safiaa:

grin

Hopefully you won't

1 Like

Re: Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man by funshajo1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
Just money

And I'll fvck u from January to December
everything is not always about money bro.and dating an older lady is not all about sex.

1 Like

Re: Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man by taylor88(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
funshajo1:
everything is not always about money bro.and dating an older lady is not all about sex.

Not money not sex

Then u dating her to help take her corpse to Mortuary!?

2 Likes

Re: Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man by funshajo1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:

Not money not sex

No you're dating her because she's matured and experienced.
Re: Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man by smellingmenses: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2018
be deceiving yourself dia...

Safiaa:
Re: Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man by vanida6: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:

Not money not sex

lolx bad guy
Re: Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man by taylor88(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2018
vanida6:
lolx bad guy

Wow ur beautiful
Re: Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man by funshajo1(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2018
vanida6:
lolx bad guy
dope lady cool
vanida6:
lolx bad guy
dope lady
Re: Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man by crismark(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2018
i love older women...

life is too short to be settling complicated issues wit all dese small children.
Re: Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man by funshajo1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
crismark:
i love older women...

life is too short to be settling complicated issues wit all dese small children.
Older women know what they want unlike a lot of younger women who are still exploring the dating world, older women have a much stronger idea of what they want. They’re less inclined to “play games” and more willing to go after exactly what it is they desire.

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God!!! Why Pastor, Why!!???!!! / #bbnaija: (video) Cee-c And Leo Almost Share A Kiss: / "Show Me A Vagina Finer Than This..You Wont Find" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.