Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (35388 Views)

SOLD SOLD ::Used Set Of Home Theatre With Woofer And Dvd / Real International Phone Numbers For Websites Verification / Welcome To Alaba International Market: Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Another

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by aizakun(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Pls add prices,we are interested
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Enrypech: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Looking to start up phone accessories business too... Looking for a shop but I am in Nsukka in Enugu..

First, I do not know the accessories that are in vogue now, is there an special way to know that?

Secondly, do you do waybill all the down to Nsukka?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2020
aizakun:
Pls add prices,we are interested
Price for earbud is 10500. Delivery is free
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Kennybleaze: 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oga alaba please I want to start this phones accessories road side , in small scale.. How much do I need to begin with.. This is my Whatsapp 07017244555 just drop message .. So I can know what product to buy from u , in order to start.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 3:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Phrankher:

I've been trying to reach you concerning this business, but it seems you don't have time because you barely reply me on Whatsapp
I'm a busy person. Sorry for that please
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Temitopemo6e6(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2020
Alabaintprice:

I'm a busy person. Sorry for that please
can you plzz give us the update of change in price

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
iPhone X 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kennybleaze:
Oga alaba please I want to start this phones accessories road side , in small scale.. How much do I need to begin with.. This is my Whatsapp 07017244555 just drop message .. So I can know what product to buy from u , in order to start.
You should be looking at 100,000
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
[quote author=Temitopemo6e6 post=91386032][/quote]
If you want to discuss business ideas, we do that on my WhatsApp....
I don't discuss business here. I can't attend to messages here.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Update

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by siempere(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=Alabaintprice post=91506242]Update[/quote how much for this, does it have noise cancellatiion?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=siempere post=91632655][/quote]
Yes it does
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
A lot of people come to ask me about Accessories business after teaching them all they need to know. They take my words for granted, make me waste my productive time to explain the business to them and at the end of the day they take no action.

That's not a problem. I have been doing that for the past 3years.

From now on, anyone who is serious to go into a life time Investment in phone accessories because it is indeed a life time invest will have to pay before I open my mouth to tell you anything concerning this business.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
I am giving you three good years of hard work on a platter of gold and yet they take it unserious.

You can get the information online, yes but that is the information from someone who has never been in the business in any way just hear say...
But I will give you all that you need to know even the deepest secret to been successful and follow up guide
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
From this time onward anyone who comes to me to know about accessories business MUST PAY ME 5,000. MUST PAY ME 5,000.

After I give you the information, you can do whatever you wish to do with it. If you value your money, you will value the information and guide I will be giving you...
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
From now henceforth I will charge 5,000 for consultation.

If you can't pay then get a free half baked information online.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Someone chatted me up today requesting I teach him phone accessories business.

I kept to.my word an told him.that if he seeks my expertise and knowledge that he will have to pay me for it.
But guess what, he left.

Well, I'm not troubled in any way.

Lots of people have come to me to.teach them.about phone accessories and after years of repeating 9ne thing over and over again. These set of people will take the information and flush it down the drain.

Do you know how time consuming that is...
Giving value to people who don't even appreciate what you are giving out for free.

Who ever wants to do accessories business through me will have to be a serious person. If I tell you to pay for my expertise, it doesn't mean I want to eat your money.
I want you to value every word and time I give you to understand the nitty gritty of this business.
So if paying a consultation fee for value is too much then I can't help you in any way whatsoever.....
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Imagine buying this original iPhone for 1500 and selling it for 4000........

That is a profit of 2500....

You're telling me that phone accessories isn't a business to venture into

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Imagine buying this quality earpiece for 300 and selling it for 700.

That's over 100% profit on one item ......

My assurance in accessories is that no matter where you are... Whether you sell just 5 items only in a day... You will be smiling home.....

Remember that time want built in a day but I assure you that you will go he with something tangible

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Imagine buying this cable for 400 and selling it for 1000.
This is an original iPhone cable....

Accessories is the best business to go into.

You only need to learn how to have sweet mouth to convince people to buy what you want them to buy.

That is very easy for me and I can teach you....

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Buying the neck Bluetooth for 2300 and selling it for 3500 or 4000......
How much profit is that please.....

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by siempere(m): 12:25am On Jul 16, 2020
I need a QCY T5 pro Bluetooth earpiece, do you have it sir?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
People don't value free Information.
For 4 years I have been doing phone accessories and teaching people. I have wasted most of my time giving value to people who aren't ready to.take actions.
If I am doing anything with anyone now then I must know that person is serious to take action. Knowing that is by paying for my knowledge.

A knowledge you can't get online
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
siempere:
I need a QCY T5 pro Bluetooth earpiece, do you have it sir?

Send me a picture
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
If you can't pay for a knowledge you can't get, then I can't help you. Please read up my post before you come.to.my whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.