Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (35405 Views)

SOLD SOLD ::Used Set Of Home Theatre With Woofer And Dvd / Real International Phone Numbers For Websites Verification / Welcome To Alaba International Market: Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Evidenx(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nice thread and am following...
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
all is well
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Available, super copy apple watch series 5

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:42am On Jul 24, 2020
Alpha speaker with wireless charging feature to charge phones.....

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Available
Redmi earbud for Xiaomi users....

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2020
Available
JBL power house sound bars.
Quality super bass
Long lasting battery
Makes your sitting room more beautiful...

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:46am On Jul 24, 2020
Apple watch strap....
Leather

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Ape watch strap ...Chian and camou

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:50am On Jul 24, 2020
I'm putting together an ebook for those who wants to go I to phone accessories business.

As I am so busy to attend to people now. .
This ebook will contain every single detail you need to know about this business ,
1, from starting to setting up to how to sell ,

2, how to convince a customer,

3, the important things you need to know to keep your business ahead

and also

4, how to make people advertise your business without you doing too much work

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2020
These ebook will only be give to those who will pay for it.

I've stopped giving out free Information to people.

That is why now I have less people on my WhatsApp asking me squestions and at the end of the day not making any move on starting even with the least amount ......

I'm not bothered at all

If I can get 3 serious people I will lead on this journey every month. I am okay with it.
At the end of the day it's for your own good

If you feel paying for the knowledge is too much then you are missing the point.

I've had first hand experience of someone telling me that he was in computer village because what he saw online was that Ikeja sell wholesale phone accessories...... That was how he went to but good 3times the price he was meant to get.m and guess what, he is out of business now.......

These are one of the misleading Informations you'll be seeing online
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Evidenx(m): 1:45am On Jul 25, 2020
Alabaintprice:
These ebook will only be give to those who will pay for it.

I've stopped giving out free Information to people.

That is why now I have less people on my WhatsApp asking me squestions and at the end of the day not making any move on starting even with the least amount ......

I'm not bothered at all

If I can get 3 serious people I will lead on this journey every month. I am okay with it.
At the end of the day it's for your own good

If you feel paying for the knowledge is too much then you are missing the point.

I've had first hand experience of someone telling me that he was in computer village because what he saw online was that Ikeja sell wholesale phone accessories...... That was how he went to but good 3times the price he was meant to get.m and guess what, he is out of business now.......

These are one of the misleading Informations you'll be seeing online
Pls we are waiting for the Ebook provided is not too expensive.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Observe the date in the picture July 2014..... When accessories was a serious gold mine

This business isn't something I started in 2017 as an apprentice......

I started far back 2014 as a final year student in the university.....

I was a retailer ....

So every information I have been giving out here since 2018 is from personal experience.....

Every information is from every day of hard work

Every Information I am yet to give out is from 7 years from a retailer To an importer....

So when I give out information and you end up throwing it away... It Hurst me badly because you don't know the sweat and stress of 7years I put down in writing for you to understand in few minutes......

No information coming from me now will be free.
If you want to be serious, be serious

If you don't want to be, I'm still in business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
I can confidently say that every week I get 4 or 5 people I teach about phone accessories.

Since I started requesting a fee field giving first hand Information I have been able to separate men from boys.

Normally 10-15 people contact me weekly asking about phone accessories but now I get 4-5 weekly and they are the people ready to learn and are willing to pay.

They know the worth of the information I'm giving them and don't see any problem with the money they are paying.

So please

If you want to know about phone accessories I only deal with serious people.

And those that are willing to pay the token for a massive knowledge.....

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
My birthday is in 2 days....

What do I do as a gift for you people
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Say a prayer for me on my birthday

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:17am On Aug 02, 2020
Please and please, don't contact me on WhatsApp for business if you know you are not ready to pay for consultation........

I can give you price list....

But for me to.teach you about accessories... You must pay for my time.......
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:18am On Aug 02, 2020
Thank God for a successful birthday celebration.....

Business resumes on Monday........
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:21am On Aug 02, 2020
Joel communications is now a brand
A brand like NEWAGE
A brand like Araimo

Gone are the days when I give out my time to unserious people

I have staffs handling my social media accounts

I have hired business strategist.....

If you want professionalism, Joel Communications is here for you.

We are not cheap

The world is moving on
I guess you should do that too
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:22am On Aug 02, 2020
Joel chargers
Joel cables
Joel powerbanks
Joel earpiece

We are a brand to contend with

By October 2020, we will officially launch Joel brand of products....

We are leaving no stones unturned.

A force to reckon with.....

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Those who are serious will pay to get valuable information.
First hand Information.....

He even confirmed that what he has been reading online is actually misleading compared to what I have just told him this morning.....

We are just starting and he is enjoying every information he is getting......

This is how I will assist him through till he is a le to stand on his own.........

A consultation fee of #10,000

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Hot selling pouch at the moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Mature neck Bluetooth

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Joel communications has the capacity to handle contract supplies of any quantity.....
Can supply MP3 players
Can supply powerbanks
Can supply flashdrives

You can reach Joel communications, we will handle large supplies for you.
We will give you varieties and prices that will suit your pocket

Trust Joel Communications to deliver in time....
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Evidenx(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Will be doing business with you soon,i will make you my supplier. still putting things together.

one love bro.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by azubix(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Odogwu Joel jisie ike. One thing about online marketing is that it create brand awareness. Your audience might not make a buying decision now but they might later.

I came across this your thread last year but I was not ready so I left it as an open tab since that last year. I never came here again till today when I decided its time. Somebody was asking me how i I was going to start the business but I told him I have a guy who imports it in Alaba. I quickly came back here again and refreshed my memory.

Trust me you are doing well.
I will be at Alaba next week and I will call you.

Ji sie ike.

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Unique

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
A speaker with a class

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Apple watch series 5.....
Buy for 18,000 sell at 30k online

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
When you follow instructions, you'll enjoy every bit of what you do....
He started with the normal newbee items but now he has started buying speakers in large quantity.......

Determination
Hardwork
Following instructions

There is a laid down process for everything but the question is "are you ready to be patient and follow it?"

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by WHITELIGHTER: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Alabaintprice:
A speaker with a class

This should be s7...what's the price for one?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

This should be s7...what's the price for one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.