Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (35410 Views)

SOLD SOLD ::Used Set Of Home Theatre With Woofer And Dvd / Real International Phone Numbers For Websites Verification / Welcome To Alaba International Market: Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Alabaintprice:
As aan importer

Joel Communications is extended it's services to those who would like to buy from China and send to Nigeria.

I have seen how other services charges you high rate from Chinese rmb rate to dollar exchange rate and clearing rates in Nigeria.

Joel Communications is here to tell you that you are not suppose to pay all that to buy goods from China. What is the essence of buying goods and clearing at a high rate. There is no profit in that.

Looking at this Joel Communications is extended it's services to Joel cargo solutions China-Nigeria...

Do u sell bulk empty printable DVD. If yes how much can i get 500 copies
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Amuatulu:

Do u sell bulk empty printable DVD. If yes how much can i get 500 copies
I don't sell CD's
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
Alabaintprice:

I don't sell CD's
ok
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2019
Still in business...
2020 is looking great for accessories
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2020
We appreciate everyone who came from this platform to.patronise JOEL COMMUNICATIONS.

A lot of you are happy that you made the move.
As you can see"NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS" on this thread

2020 is another opportunity to invest in mobile accessories business. Reason because mobile accessories has come to stay for a very long time.

People sti need to take care of their phone as well.

Mobile accessories is a gold mine only if you know your onion.

Will hope to see you this year ...
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Sirseedorf(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2020
Hello @Joel Comm

I want to start an accessories business this year by God's grace.

But can I start with 70-100000k, because I want to start as a small scale business.

I don't have the experience nor how profitable it is though.

I need a guidelines, someone to put me through.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Sirseedorf:
Hello @Joel Comm

I want to start an accessories business this year by God's grace.

But can I start with 70-100000k, because I want to start as a small scale business.

I don't have the experience nor how profitable it is though.

I need a guidelines, someone to put me through.

Thanks

Let's chat in WhatsApp...

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2020
We go again

There is no excuse not to make it..

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail

You don't really need something big to start.

If you can use online platforms to sell them start something...

WhatsApp and Facebook is there for you

Don't just sit down
Do something

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Sirseedorf(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Been busy lately.

You'll see my message on whatsapp.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
Someone asked if I'm still in business....

Just to let you know....

We're expanding this year.

Joel Communications is still in business full time....
Contact me when ever you want to....

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Price list for iPhone motherboard

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by olril17(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Alabaintprice:
Price list for iPhone motherboard
hello Mr joel,nice thread.
but u didn't really touch on the price of batteries..i mean tokunbo batteries..wish u more blessings this year.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
olril17:

hello Mr joel,nice thread.
but u didn't really touch on the price of batteries..i mean tokunbo batteries..wish u more blessings this year.

Battery down have a stable price, only we you are ready hn the price as at the time will be given to you
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by dyabman(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Alabaintprice:

Battery down have a stable price, only we you are ready hn the price as at the time will be given to you
Alabaintprice:

Bros , what's your whatsapp number ?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2020
Still in business......
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2020
Still available
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
We are still in business till they kingdom comes
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2020
We will likely resume business next week

When this is done, it will be updated here.

Secondly, things will be done differently due to the high exchange of Chinese yuan and dollar.

There will be a time of inflation and instability.

I hope we pass this stage soon.

Thirdly, if you want to come to Alaba international don't forget to wear your nose mask and handglove because it will be mandatory.

Let's stay safe in this period.

God bless you all
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2020
Joel Communications
Market days
Monday 9am to 3pm
Wednesday 9am to 3pm
Friday 9am to 3pm

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
I go for quality not quantity....
Trust is and will always be my watch word

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by stingermania(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2020
Alabaintprice:
I go for quality not quantity....
Trust is and will always be my watch word

Hi Joel,

I need one of this. How do I get in touch with you?

Thanks
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2020
I'm Cyprian Jideofor Egbosiuba, CEO Joel Communications.
Wholesale in phone accessories
Forex trader and trainer certified ICT trainer.
Business consultant in Phone Accessories.

Allow me to guide you judiciously and jealously until you are able to do it on your own either in phone accessories or Forex trading.....

Happy new month from Joel Communications

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
I will have to start up a YouTube channel concerning phone accessories.
One thing I've noticed about Nigerians is that we find it very difficult to read. Like, reading is one hard thing to do.
So illake it easier buy uploading videos talking about phone accessories and also will be comparing and advicing you on mobile accessories to get for yourself....

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
JOEL QC 3.0 series

IF YOU DONT BUY QUALITY CHARGER OF 800naira then you will keep buying battery of 1500naira every 2 weeks ....

If you think I'm lying, let's try it and see
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Follow who know road....
Quality at its peak

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by aizakun(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2020
how much
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
aizakun:
how much
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
There are products you present to someone, you just don't need to talk too much...

The product speaks for itself

Beautiful earbuds

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.