Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 (913 Views)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Legit Reason You Can Use To Breakup With Your Babe Before Feb 14 - Meme / When Catholic Announced Feb. 14 As Ash Wednesday. (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2018
15 legit reasons to use and breakup with your girlfriend before Feb 14. Wisdom will not kill us LOL.
Warning: the OP wont, cant and shan’t be liable to the events that unfolds after giving this excuses. hehehehe thanks
you can add yours lol

1. I have told you to stop screaming “kill me! Kill me!” whenever we are having sex. You're making me feel like a murderer. Its over between us!

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:11am On Feb 04, 2018
2. How can a young girl like you be drinking palmwine? You want our children to come out high bah? Its over!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2018
3. You don’t want to ask how my kidneys are functioning abi?..... you are not caring, its over between us!

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:13am On Feb 04, 2018
4. Baby your friend is too fat for my liking… its over between us!

1 Like

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:14am On Feb 04, 2018
5. I told you I wanted etisalat card and you bought me 9mobile… am done

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2018
6. I begged you to buy me watermelon, pineapple and apple… instead you bought me apple, pineapple and watermelon… so this shows you cannot keep this relationship in order! Its over!!!!

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2018
7. Im talking to you and your heart is still beating… I cant date a girl that cannot endure… in fact its over!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2018
8. What!! You are referring to my mother as a bee by calling me honey? Dear since you cannot respect my own mom that means im nothing to you. You really need to give me some break till march.

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2018
9. I flashed you with another number and you called asking who this is… so you don’t know my flash? Its over!

1 Like

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2018
10. You dished this big food for me to eat and die abi? Its over

1 Like

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2018
11. Your grandmother didn’t write WAEC its over

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2018
12. So you thing you can refer to me as “bf” on facebook, and youll come and start doing lovey lovey. am I a blue film? Infact Its over!!!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:21am On Feb 04, 2018
13. Why are you still charging your phone when its 100%, you are consuming my electricity for nothing, infact its over!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:22am On Feb 04, 2018
14. While French kissing this morning, you bit my lips… chai!!! Its over between us. I be suya?

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 12:23am On Feb 04, 2018
15. How can you be drinking water and swallow it immediately? Wont you allow it to stay inside your mouth a little? I cant date someone that’s impatient; take your last kiss, its over.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by Damfostopper(m): 12:31am On Feb 04, 2018
hmmmmmm....lame excuses to be use by a jambite Abi SS3 leaver......

yesterday you wey sleep talking.... so you allow another person for dreamland to chyke you .... iyaff done with yoh

3 Likes

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by JudgementHammer: 12:58am On Feb 04, 2018
I calculated ur menstrual cycle, ur next period falls on feb13-16. See you in march!

Why did you shiit and did not flush. In fact its over between us

Salt is too much in this soup. You want to kill me? Its over

You just cough, you cannot even cover your mouth or say excuse me. Its over Abeg

See how ur fart is stinking. I'm tired of loving a soak away Abeg. See u next yr.
Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by OneCorner: 2:04am On Feb 04, 2018
Chai! Hell fire sef no sure for diz op grin

How u go make diz kain exkuses and still dey tink of heaven

1 Like

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by OneCorner: 2:11am On Feb 04, 2018
pweshboi:
4. Baby your friend is too fat for my liking… its over between us!
Jesu!

1 Like

Re: 15 Legit Reasons To Use And Breakup With Your Girlfriend Before Feb 14 by pweshboi(m): 7:59am On Feb 04, 2018
OneCorner:
Chai! Hell fire sef no sure for diz op grin

How u go make diz kain exkuses and still dey tink of heaven
lolz, I was helping some 'brothers' out ni ooo, lalasticlala and nynd44 self fit use this scope cos I know say Dem no go wan miss match that day

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Win Her Heart? / My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? / I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.