Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK (2031 Views)

Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government / Kwara Assembly Revokes Alimi Chalet Acquired By Saraki / Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by 12submarine(m): 6:14am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

Also I am not an APC person

I only support pmb, Tinubu, Baba Akande and Amaechi in APC

Few days ago, he was against his fulani master. Afonja and hypocrisy.

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by engineerboat(m): 6:15am On Feb 04, 2018
Sarrki soo wa ri bayi wipe o se aronjile lori oro yi ti eyin ara BMC fe fi ru awon Omo Nijiria loju nipa oun ti awon Agbebonpani darandaran se lorile-ede yi.

Ko leeeeee worki hooo
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 6:16am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

You are on self deceit

Show me one politician in the whole world that's not corrupt ?

This are better devils

Compare to the weapons of mass destruction you have in your party

Which party are you always referring to sef.

I am a defender of the masses. Have you ever seen me posted anything about any party before... bring it up or you forever be silent on your conjecture.

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:16am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:
[s][/s]
Who gives a fucckk where Nnamdi Kanu is? What is my business with him? You need factory reset. Not everyone against this entrenched madness is an Igbo.

Chai chai

You deny mazi

See let me advice you go and continue with the handwork you learned at your early age

Awoof money is gone
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by engineerboat(m): 6:17am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

Also I am not an APC person

I only support pmb, Tinubu, Baba Akande and Amaechi in APC

So ri ara re lode bayi.

Amaechi lootimi to ko oko railuwe sori aja ti ko ni ibi kan pato to nlo.
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

Which party are you always referring to sef.

I am a defender of the masses. Have you ever seen my posted anything about any party before... bring it up or you forever be silent on your conjecture.

Haaaaa ogbeni

Iro dun lenu re

You are pdp
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 6:18am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

Gbenure soun

Alatenuje omo pdp

You fraudulent BMC crew will meet your Waterloo soon.

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2018
engineerboat:

So ri ara re lode bayi.

Amaechi lootimi to ko oko railuwe sori aja ti ko ni ibi kan pato to nlo.

Oga engineer to wadata

Ekaaro

We will block all the loopholes you guys are getting your stipends

This we must do as a patriotic Nigeria
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:20am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

You fraudulent BMC crew will meet your Waterloo soon.

Shut up

Wadata must crumble

PDP will not know peace
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 6:21am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

Haaaaa ogbeni

Iro dun lenu re

You are pdp

Like Buhary fraudulent administration making bogus claims without empirical data.

Back your claim with facts or stop deceiving yourself.

May it not be well with APC & PDP.

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:21am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

Few days ago, he was against his fulani master. Afonja and hypocrisy.

You lack sense of reasoning
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Wadata must crumble

PDP will not know peace

What is wadata sef., I have no clue what that means shocked

Yeye BMC!

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:23am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

Like Buhary fraudulent administration making bogus claims without empirical data.

Back your claim with facts or stop deceiving yourself.

May it not be well with APC & PDP.

All we progressives knows is we will continue to expose and block all loopholes where you mentor's, Heroes and heroine loots our money
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

What is wadata sef., I have no clue what that means shocked

Yeye BMC!

You know better

Your headquarters where you people crumbled our economy
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

Oga engineer to wadata

Ekaaro

We will block all the loopholes you guys are getting your stipends

This we must do as a patriotic Nigeria

Keep deceiving yourself, let assume some people are receiving funding somewhere, who will block it? Is it the brain dead terrorist who has lost all credibility with nothing left in his useless body language odour? grin

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by manci(m): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2018
Good this is same criminal some ipob wish Buhari to step down for
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:26am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

Keep deceiving yourself, let assume some people are receiving funding somewhere, who will block it? Is it the brain dead terrorist who has lost all credibility with nothing left in his useless body language odour?

Ogbeni

Oga Ade .

Why do you always supports people that looted us dry

Claiming 3rd force
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 6:27am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

Ogbeni

Oga Ade .

Why do you always supports people that looted us dry

Claiming 3rd force

Enjoy the below post from 5th Oct. 2015

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:29am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

Enjoy the bellow post from 5th Oct. 2015

You are not 3rd force

When you see that PDP have been rejected by God and human

That's why you flay
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by onlyson16(m): 6:32am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

Same way I love Dankwambo, obiano, David Umahi and partly wike from the other side

Sarki looks at ur grammar .go school u no go.join herdsmen u no gree .............time shall come when u will know what ur doing ur self
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

You are not 3rd force

When you see that PDP have been rejected by God and human

That's why you flay

Your post and submission is directionless...

My stands remains that APC = PDP.

Nothing like Progressive or CHANGE in which you guys were brainwashed and deceived.

Wake up and claim back your country.

Buhary is very kworupt and the earlier you know the better for your future and that of the coming generation.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:35am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

Your post and submission is directionless...

My stands remains that APC = PDP.

Nothing like Progressive or CHANGE in which you guys were brainwashed and deceived.

Wake up and claim back your country.

Buhary is very kworupt and the earlier you know the better for your future and that of the coming generation.

Shalom!

You are emergency 3rd force

We won't allow you guys to ruin our country again
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:36am On Feb 04, 2018
onlyson16:

Sarki looks at ur grammar .go school u no go.join herdsmen u no gree .............time shall come when u will know what ur doing ur self

Oga mongo park

PDP has been rejected by God and Humanity
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Enoma222(m): 6:45am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

God bless you

you are so bias in your analysis it obvious buhari is your brother from the north, yuh are suffering and smiling i can categorical state dat your area has not had light for two day, no security in d country high rate of penury (proverty) yet yuh northern people still want to support him shame on you
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2018
Enoma222:

you are so bias in your analysis it obvious buhari is your brother from the north, yuh are suffering and smiling i can categorical state dat your area has not had light for two day, no security in d country high rate of penury (proverty) yet yuh northern people still want to support him shame on you

Please summarize

N stop ranting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dancing Senator: Is Saraki Not Happy With Senator Ademola Adeleke? / Jubril Of Sudan: What Israeli Lawmaker Said About Nigeria’s President -Dailypost / PHOTOS: Police Barricade Venue Where Soyinka, Falana Were to Speak On Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.