Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 (1395 Views)

Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up / Top 10 Nigerian Players Of 2013 / Super Eagles Launch Glo-branded Jerseys In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by gxxxxx: 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2010
MOST LIKELY SQUAD TO MAKE THE 2010 WORLD CUP IN SOUTH AFRICA

1. VINCENT ENYEAMA
2. OLADELE AIYENUGBA
3. AUSTIN EJIDE

DEFENDERS:

4. MICHAEL ODIBE
5. DELE ADELEYE
6. ONYEKACHI APAM
7. JOSEPH YOBO
8. DANNY SHITTU
9. TAIYE TAIWO
10.ADEFEMI OLUBAYO

MIDFIELDERS

11. MIKEL OBI
12. YUSUF AYILA
13. FEMI AJILORE
14. OSAZE ODEWINGIE
15. SANI KAITA
16. KALU UCHE

STRIKERS
17. OBAFEMI MARTINS
18. OBINA NSOFOR
19. I.K UCHE
20. OBASI EGBUKE
21. MIKE ENEMARO
22. KANU NWANKWO
23. JOHN UTAKA/ JOSEPH AKPALA/ PETER UTAKA

OUR TRADITIONAL FORMATION IS 4-4-2, HOPE NIGERIAN WILL AGREEE WITH ME ON THIS LIST
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by 12large: 3:54am On Apr 19, 2010
we cannot go to world cup with only defensive midfilders, in terms of midfield performance Haruna lukman should be the first name on the sheet, imagine a nigerian midfilder that is an attacking midfilder and some idiot put in 4 defensive midfilders,god punish you if you cannot suggest anything meaniful shut up
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by gxxxxx: 5:16am On Apr 19, 2010
12 large u are just the biggest fool i have ever seen i sugesst you just hang urself or go to hell
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by honeric01(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2010
12large:

we cannot go to world cup with only defensive midfilders, in terms of midfield performance Haruna lukman should be the first name on the sheet, imagine a nigerian midfilder that is an attacking midfilder and some idiot put in 4 defensive midfilders,god punish you if you cannot suggest anything meaniful shut up

cant u type without insulting people?
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2010
12large:

Jeez! Olorun Oba o!. . .Who gave this agbero & garage tout access to the internet? I nor blame you. . .I blame it on the proliferation of free br¤ws!ng ch.e.a.t.s.

One more thing. . .Please try and use the spellcheck. It's there for a reason you know.
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by Iyineda(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2010
gxxxxx:

MOST LIKELY SQUAD TO MAKE THE 2010 WORLD CUP IN SOUTH AFRICA

1. VINCENT ENYEAMA
2. OLADELE AIYENUGBA
3. AUSTIN EJIDE

DEFENDERS:

4. MICHAEL ODIBE
5. DELE ADELEYE
6. ONYEKACHI APAM
7. JOSEPH YOBO
8. DANNY SHITTU
9. TAIYE TAIWO
10.ADEFEMI OLUBAYO

MIDFIELDERS

11. MIKEL OBI
12. YUSUF AYILA
13. FEMI AJILORE
14. OSAZE ODEWINGIE
15. SANI KAITA
16. KALU UCHE

STRIKERS
17. OBAFEMI MARTINS
18. OBINA NSOFOR
19. I.K UCHE
20. OBASI EGBUKE
21. MIKE ENEMARO
22. KANU NWANKWO
23. JOHN UTAKA/ JOSEPH AKPALA/ PETER UTAKA

OUR TRADITIONAL FORMATION IS 4-4-2, HOPE NIGERIAN WILL AGREEE WITH ME ON THIS LIST

Hey there. Here's my list  cool

Goalkeepers:
- Enyeama
- Ejide
- Etafia

Defenders:
- Yobo
- Odibe
- Adeleye
- Apam
- Olubayo
- Echiejile
- Taiwo
- Odiah

Midfielders:
- Mikel
- Ajilore
- Etuhu
- Haruna
- Nsofor
- Kanu

Forwards:
- Osaze
- Yakubu
- Martins
- Obasi
- I. Uche
- K. Uche

4-4-2 Formation

Yes I know, I'm a freak when it comes to "playing manager" for the national team. ^^'
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by 12large: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
please remove odibe name that guy is totally useless, he is just nwaneri brother. come to think of it amodu got fired but the same exact players that he took to nations cup are here. now this is what we call suffering and smiling how can nigeria accept this list
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by gxxxxx: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2010
shocked 12 large you are the biggest fool i have ever seen in this whole wide world, i can assure you, you will be there when ODIBE will make it to the world cup then you can go and hang your self, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by 12large: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2010
if he makes it, it is not me that will suffer but nigeria. since i don't know him personaly that means i don't hate him but on the football pitch the guy is not good enough to play against nigeria simple. i have watched him since lars mentioned his name
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by gxxxxx: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2010
Nigerians are in for a suprise inclusion at the world cup, certainly my heart keeps telling me that 2 of the first cap eagles will make the list
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by chidichris(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2010
@everybody,
pls make una manager and tolerate 12large. he is trying to adapt with the normal ppl after many years in the mental rehablitation home.
the most funny thing here is that he does not have anything to contribute.
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by gxxxxx: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2010
chidichris, well done , so u know this 12large guy is mentally sick, honestly i detest him so much , he talks nonesense, contributes nothing , he should go to hell and burn
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by SleekReek(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2010
Lagerback is going to the world cup with experienced,so this is who i think he will go to the world cup,most of his strikers he will use in the midfield,and he will go with more defenders especially central defenders.

Goalkeepers:
- Enyeama
- Ejide
- Etafia

Defenders:
- Yobo
- Taiwo
- Apam
- Odiah
- Echiejile
- Rabiu
- Odibe
- Shittu

Midfielders:
- Mikel
- Etuhu
- Sani Kaita
- K. Uche
- Osaze
- Nsofor
- Obasi
- Haruna

Forwards:
- Martins
- I. Uche
- Peter Utaka
- Kanu

On Stanby
Michael Eneramo
Okonrokwo
Ayila
Ajilore

Being a coach is not easy ooh! but in the end i believe Lagerback knows what he wants and so should know the players he wants,versatility will surely guarantee anyone a place in the final 23.Well just my opinion and remember everyone can't play and being a bench warmer in your club doesn't mean you aint a good player!
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by 12large: 5:21pm On May 01, 2010
good list but what has odibe done to deserve a world cup apperance over adeleye. so after adeleye have been with us, played well since 2005 we should drop him for an average player that has played only 5 games for his small club.
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by gxxxxx: 6:12pm On May 01, 2010
Every body knows 12 LARGE IS A FOOL AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A FOOL TILL THE REST OF HIS LIFE UNLES HE DECIDES TO REALIZE HIM SELF AND START TALKING LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by Tattooboy: 6:55am On May 02, 2010
No attacking midfieders? Am missing EVER BEST Jay Jay Okocha.
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by Tattooboy: 7:03am On May 02, 2010
Is Obasi a midfielder guyz?
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by Tattooboy: 7:05am On May 02, 2010
Is Obasi a midfielder guyz?
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by SleekReek(m): 7:17am On May 02, 2010
@12large Adeleye will probably make it but will not play,except he someone impresses more than the other central defenders,i put Odibe because Lagerback discovered him and besides a central defender in the league he plays is far more groomed than a defender from the league Adeleye plays in.Lagerback is also looking for strength and speed and of cause experience,i believe he saw all that in Odibe though he may not be experienced,he seems very eager and teachable.Like i said Lagerback is the coach and I'm pretty sure Odibe will be in that list and will even start probably ahead of Adeleye,i stand to be corrected though.

@Tattooboy we do have attacking midfielders in Kalu Uche,Osaze,Kanu,Haruna,we may not have an out right playmaker in the mould of Okocha but these guys can rise to the occassion any time, Rabiu is not yet ready,neither is Emmanuel Ekpo.I would have suggested Oruma or Owello but Lagerback didn't look at the Greece league at all.Tactics and discipline will help us at the WC.
It's sad that 16 years after we can't find repalcements for the USA 94 team members embarassed

Obasi is a striker but can play from the wings,in the Nigerian soccer team,because we have not found natural wingers,we convert out fast strikers to wingers and it never works.
Re: Possible List Of Nigerian Players To Don The Green And White Jerseys In S.a 2010 by agoro2u: 9:35am On May 02, 2010
Nigeria fans are only curious bt come to reality super doesnt have anything to deliver to nigerians again because this guys lack commitment.
Politicalization of NFA & frequent change in coach also contributed to our setback.

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Woods’ Ex-wife Bulldozes $12 Million Home / Ivoirian Murielle Ahoure, First African Woman To Win A Medal In 100m Final / Fresh Crisis Hits Nigeria Football As Court Sacks New NFF Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.