Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (55907 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
superhumanist:

What nonsense are you saying? By that pic alone, milk has similar amount of taurine as meat.

LMAO you mean like 76000 mg worth of taurine? grin

Keep living in denial. The question is, how did it's stomach accept a non meat diet? As a supposed carnivore it is supposed to only thrive on meat. But even the lion as cub wanted to have e nothing to do with meat or bone or blood.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
superhumanist:

The grass part is a lie. Lions throw up grass as they can't digest it.

Your lies are compounding and so is your foolishness

Take that out on your high blood pressure and those who raised this lovely specimen of a lion.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Niflheim:
According to this article, the Westbeaus made money from selling pictures of the lion' lying down with a lamb!!!

The link:.......................................................http://criswaller..com.ng/2007/07/creationism-vs-evolution-discussion_2141.html

As usual, no evidence of a lion eating grass, just noise and throwing of emotional tantrums!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Forget the butterflyl1on. Now the truth about the lion diet is out. They feed the lion eggs as well. He was trying to say that the lion needs too much eggs and they people could not afford it forgetting that meat going by his calculations would have been more expensive yet many people keep lions and feed them with meat always. The lion was generating income for the owners cos they sold the pics and made money from it which I believe will be enough to get it all the eggs and milk it deserved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Niflheim(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
COMMENT NUMBER 5: Cats lack the necessary enzyme to break down plant-based matter

COMMENT NUMBER 6: Plants, being indigestible, cause an upset stomach and often induce vomiting. This purges their system of other indigestible matter from their meals including remnants of bones, feathers, and fur -- their own (lions get hairballs too), as well as that of their prey.

COMMENT NUMBER 7:Grass is known to contain folic acid - an essential vitamin for obligate carnivores. They extract juice from the vegetation which contains the folic acid by chewing on the grass [/b](as opposed to chewing it up).[b]

COMMENT NUMBER 8: The other major thing is the type of protein: Yes plants contain protein [/b]but cats utilize animal proteins much better than plant proteins[b] because meat proteins have all of the amino acids they need. People and dogs can make their own amino acids from plant proteins, cats can not.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

VOICE OF A LUNATIC: That cat has never eaten meat before(animal protein), but he consumes a mixture of milk and eggs 3 times a day(which also contain animal proteins)!!!

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Niflheim:
Some comments I saw online about [/b]the lion who loves egusi!!![b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

COMMENT NUMBER 1:Aside from reposts on sites affiliated with those two groups and the book itself, additional corroboration is apparently non-existent.

COMMENT NUMBER 2:In retrospect it's probably just a propaganda piece for the authors views [Which as you might guess, favor christianity, nurture over nature, and moralistic veganism].

COMMENT NUMBER 3:At the time she would normally have been learning to eat meat, she was recovering from a tremendously painful burn-she likely learned to associate the smells of raw flesh with intense pain and, therefore, avoided all contact with raw meat.[/b]Georges Westbeau, her owner, spun all kinds of nonsense about having trained her to eat a vegetarian diet to her being a sign from God[b] (the lion lying down with the lamb and all that). He was definitely a bit of a P.T. Barnum in that respect.

COMENT NUMBER 4: The poor animal apparently had rare severe case of meat and blood allergen deficiency; and it apparently caused her many health problems during her short life ( a lion living in captivity, as she was, can be expected to live for in excess of 20 years; 9 years is a very short life for a lion protected from predators).

grin I also saw some of the commen's and once I realized that the owner of the lion himself was a christian with an evangelist motive I refused to take him and Butterflyl1on seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by ihatesycophant(m): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
NPComplete:

Lots of talk. Still haven't done the research. Either that or u are selectively seeing only the ones that cover a part of their body. Even the Amazonian tribes walk around stark nude.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/2654186/incredible-pics-show-how-remote-tribe-in-ecuadorian-rainforest-has-learned-to-hunt-monkeys-with-blowpipesand-even-feasts-on-toucans/amp/

You are at best dishonest and at worse incompetent if u claim u couldnt find stark nude tribes on the internet.

I despise dishonest people. People who cannot face a fact head on but pretend it doesn't exist are worse than scum. Lazy pseudointellectuals that rush into conversation without research are abhorrent.
It will be more pitiful if u really couldn't find those pictures on the internet though. It will mean our education has been breeding severely incompetent people who don't know their asses from their elbows.

I can't have a discussion with a person like u. I am sorry. I fear it will reduce the quality of conversations I usually have.
You're still not truthful about tribe that are totally nude. All I see in what you posted here are men going hunting for games. I see some use string to cover their private part, expecially the aged women among them meaning it wasn't a total nudity and they didn't subscribed to that. Show me a tribe that engage in total nudity as a way of life. Your link has not showed what you claimed. I also need from you a culture known for orgy as you claimed.
I did history and civilisation as a course in my 100level in school. You cannot begin to manufacture what is not and expect me to believe it.
Come to think of it, you raised 3 issues which I addressed with facts from history excerpt but you've been clever by half dodging them but rather indulge in throwing jab. An intelligent person discuss issue and not throw jab.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Niflheim:
@budatum,

Do not bother!!! It is pure bullshit!!! A disgusting fraud!!!

[/b]These numerous grains were ground and stirred together while in the dry state, then cooked and mixed with the milk and eggs. The lioness was fed this mixture each morning and evening, and sometimes at midday as well. (To condition her teeth and gums—as she steadfastly refused all offers of bones to gnaw—Little Tyke was given heavy rubber boots to chew on, which generally lasted about three weeks.) The lioness not only survived on this diet, she thrived.[b]

He who mixes grains with milk and eggs.....................................................................AND THEN CLAIMS THAT THE MIXTURE IS GRASS, IS A FRAUD!!!

grin. Butterflyl1on what say you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by vaxx: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
budaatum:
I don't have the unqualified faith you have in vaxx, however, he ended the piece you quoted with a get out clause!

So how can you claim "case closed"?

Vaxx, perhaps you want to explain what you meant there?

simple, it is not enough to base fact of a study when making research on a single truth. the population size is just one out of numerous lion. but lets take it this way, the test can also be run on many lions, the story also talk about how the family adopt baby when they pay little tyke parent a visit. but was silent on that path. so the only evidence we have now is little tyke. and i think it is not rich enough. anyway little tyke story flawed scientific fact , but of what other lions too.

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
dalaman:

grin. Butterflyl1on what say you?

To condition her teeth and gums we gave her heavy, rubber boots
in place of the bones which she had steadfastly refused to gnaw. One
boot would last this strange vegetarian from three weeks to a month. To
start her gnawing on a new one we always sprinkled it with sweet-
smelling perfume. [b]To condition her stomach she would spend an hour at
a time eating the succulent tall grass in the fields
[/b]

You are the fraud!

grin : Dalaman what say thou
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

To condition her teeth and gums we gave her heavy, rubber boots
in place of the bones which she had steadfastly refused to gnaw. One
boot would last this strange vegetarian from three weeks to a month. To
start her gnawing on a new one we always sprinkled it with sweet-
smelling perfume. [b]To condition her stomach she would spend an hour at
a time eating the succulent tall grass in the fields
[/b]

You are the fraud!

grin : Dalaman what say thou
According to the story, they said she spent an hour eating grass and ate eggs, milk and grains. They even posted pictures of the lion feeding on milk. That shows that the lion wasn't eating only grass and herbs as you are trying to spin and make us believe. The story said it ate grass, eggs and milk.Even as a big lion they had a picture of it feeding on milk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by TomHagen: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Pain, in fact, was dormant and not active before eating of the fruit
Pain, the whole shebang, came in to effect, after the loss of the glorious clothing
Lol.
We feel pain because of sensory receptors connected to the brain and spinal cord (nociceptors).

Their function is to alert us to the presence of potentially damaging stimulus.

There are cases of people who have their nociceptive receptors damaged and so cannot feel pain.

What you are saying is that Adam and Eve did not have these receptors but developed them immediately after the first bite off the apple right? Or is it pawpaw that they ate?

Either that or they had bulletproof and injury-proof skins which made it unnecessary for them to need pain receptors.

So which was it?

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
dalaman:

According to the story, they said she spent an hour eating grass and ate eggs, milk and grains. They even posted pictures of the lion feeding on milk. That shows that the lion wasn't eating only grass and herbs as you are trying to spin and make us believe. The story said it ate grass, eggs and milk.Even as a big lion they had a picture of it feeding on milk.

When did I say she ate ONLY GRASS? You do lie so well.

Right from your first comments you have been saying milk milk milk and I never denied that. Why are you now acting as if you just realised this? grin

You were the one who said if a lion eats grass it would die and clearly this lion says you are a liar because for ONE WHOLE HOUR DAILY it would eat grass and it did not die until it was 9 years old and not even from complications from the grass but from pneumonia attack due to excessive exposure to bad weather at a movie shooting.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Niflheim(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
This topic is pathetic!!! They were trying to claim that the lion started eating grass the moment it emerged from it's mother's womb!!! But that is a lie!!! While growing up, it was weaned on [/b]pure milk!!![b]

"Every three hours, day and night, they would cuddle Little Tyke and feed her warm milk. Mr. Wesbeau said that he never needed an alarm clock to wake him for the morning nursing duty.".............................................https://www.peopo.org/news/228047
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
LMAO some people are still battling with this issue despite it being written boldly that this lion NEVER touched its milk if they put even 1 drop of blood in it.

Those here said a lion is a carnivore and by virtue of its stomach can ONLY live off meat and here strolls in this amazing lioness who lived for 9 years devoid of meat, bones and blood. Ate grain, eggs, milk AND GRASS yeah you read that correctly. IT ATE GRASS grin cheesy

Ridiculous right? Some things do know how to run against the grain and defy the normal notions known by men and this was one of them.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Niflheim(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
They tried to potray it as completely harmless!!! Like it never showed any signs of violence or predatory instincts!!! What you take me for? A school boy?

[/b]On one occasion, her veterinarian had to fix a wound under her jaw. With a small surgical lancet hidden from sight, he approached Little Tyke. But Little Tyke sensed his intention, flattened her ears and snarled at him. Needless to say, there was no operation that day.[b]

The link:....................................................https://www.peopo.org/news/228047
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
LMAO yo vaxx now they say a snarl translates to predatory instinct. cheesy

I guess it snarled and forgot to pounce. LMAO grin

See desperation.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Niflheim(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
@butt filled with flies,

You claim that it ate grass? But all you can produce is a picture of a lioness drinking milk? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by budaatum: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Butter, if I were a god believing person, I would say god used you today to teach these ignorant atheists about taurine. I would however ask that you to listen to your god and learn instead of assuming you know it all. You too have much to learn here.

You ask me to accept an anecdotal "famous zoo curator Jack Hana" statement that "this is the healthiest African lion I have ever seen" while the actual facts state the lion only lived 9 years. And it was not hit by a bus or shot by poachers, but seems to have died of heart failure! Now that takes some taking! As I mentioned, you are a bit of an expert on this subject of animal nutrition being as you gain an income from it. If I wished to go into your trade. And approached you for advice, I put it to you that you would not advise me not to be scientific in how I treat my pigs, and follow the sentiments you have promoted here unless you wanted all my pigs to die! I don't like that about you, your will to win a point no matter the consequences.

Anyway, thanks for the education about taurine. It is a requirement in human diet too, and I never heard of it before today!

If big cats do not receive sufficient amounts of the amino acid, taurine, in their diet they will loose their vision and have a short life-span. The lack of taurine, leads to vision problems (central retinal degeneration), heart failure (acute cardiomyopathy), immune system dysfunction and blood clotting disorders. This ingredient is deficient in the stale meat many facilities are tempted to feed.

Taurine is an amino sulfonic acid, which is a compound that your body produces from the amino acids found in protein foods. Specifically, your body uses the amino acid cysteine to produce taurine, which promotes cardiovascular and neurological health. As eggs contain large amounts of cysteine, they are one of the best foods for boosting intake of taurine.

Taurine is an amino acid that is essential in a cat’s diet because they cannot synthesize it adequately like most other mammals. The feline heart, platelets and retina require Taurine for both structure and function. Your cat’s liver, gallbladder, central nervous system, skeletal muscles and bones also utilize Taurine, and it may assist in electrolyte balance.

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Niflheim(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
SCENE 1: I do not take medicine, but I drink agbo!!!

SCENE 2: He has never eaten flesh in his life but he eats lots of eggs(WHILE FOOLISHLY FORGETTING THAT BIRD EGGS EVENTUALLY TRANSFORM TO BIRD'S FLESH)!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by MuttleyLaff: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
TomHagen:
Lol.
We feel pain because of sensory receptors connected to the brain and spinal cord (nociceptors).
Their function is to alert us to the presence of potentially damaging stimulus.
There are cases of people who have their nociceptive receptors damaged and so cannot feel pain.
Face-palm. SMH

TomHagen:
What you are saying is that Adam and Eve did not have these receptors
but developed them immediately after the first bite off the apple right?
Or is it pawpaw that they ate?
SMH.
Pay attention to my posts' content and details in it/them

TomHagen:
Either that
or they had bulletproof and injury-proof skins

which made it unnecessary for them to need pain receptors
Wow, was that a real or a bit of a fluke epiphany thing going on there for you

You're not just starting to learn,
but you're learning pretty fast
I dont mean that to be patronising, in any way, shape or form. It's just an observation

Well, it is all right, calling it "bulletproof and injury-proof skins" is something I can get used to, as opposed to "glorious clothing",

TomHagen:
So which was it?
Reiterating, pain, in fact, was dormant and not active before the eating of the fruit
Pain, death, adversity, the beautiful, the good, the bad and the ugly, the whole shebang, came in to effect, after the loss of the glorious clothing
Oopsy daisy, you prefer "bulletproof and injury-proof skins", dont cha
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
budaatum:
Butter, if I were a god believing person, I would say god used you today to teach these ignorant atheists about taurine. I would however ask that you to listen to your god and learn instead of assuming you know it all. You too have much to learn here.

You ask me to accept an anecdotal "famous zoo curator Jack Hana" statement that "this is the healthiest African lion I have ever seen" while the actual facts state the lion only lived 9 years. And it was not hit by a bus or shot by poachers, but seems to have died of heart failure! Now that takes some taking! As I mentioned, you are a bit of an expert on this subject of animal nutrition being as you gain an income from it. If I wished to go into your trade. And approached you for advice, I put it to you that you would not advise me not to be scientific in how I treat my pigs, and follow the sentiments you have promoted here unless you wanted all my pigs to die! I don't like that about you, your will to win a point no matter the consequences.

Anyway, thanks for the education about taurine. It is a requirement in human diet too, and I never heard of it before today!

If big cats do not receive sufficient amounts of the amino acid, taurine, in their diet they will loose their vision and have a short life-span. The lack of taurine, leads to vision problems (central retinal degeneration), heart failure (acute cardiomyopathy), immune system dysfunction and blood clotting disorders. This ingredient is deficient in the stale meat many facilities are tempted to feed.

Taurine is an amino sulfonic acid, which is a compound that your body produces from the amino acids found in protein foods. Specifically, your body uses the amino acid cysteine to produce taurine, which promotes cardiovascular and neurological health. As eggs contain large amounts of cysteine, they are one of the best foods for boosting intake of taurine.

Taurine is an amino acid that is essential in a cat’s diet because they cannot synthesize it adequately like most other mammals. The feline heart, platelets and retina require Taurine for both structure and function. Your cat’s liver, gallbladder, central nervous system, skeletal muscles and bones also utilize Taurine, and it may assist in electrolyte balance.

Obviously a lot of them still do not know that among vegetarians there are lacto-ovo-vegetarians

And this cat never had a penchant for meat, bone or blood which is extraordinary for such a high level carnivore. Yet it lived for 9 years and dies not from any deficiency but from a pneumonia attack.

Hence why they are posting smilies everywhere as desperate distractions.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

When did I say she ate ONLY GRASS? You do lie so well. [

You tell lies easily so you also forget easily.

Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4328706/animals-feel-pains-birth-did/12#64804255

butterflyl1on:

And this was a lion who was raised on vegetables ALONE for nine years.

butterflyl1on:

He was raised exclusively on a vegetable diet for NINE YEARS. define vegetables to me.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1258428644/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_14_1/133-1042783-1102708?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TYP3FW480J4JWACDTNKG&dpPl=1&dpID=61MSxJr%2BteL

The lion wasn't raised on vegetables alone, because according to the story it was also feed with lots of eggs and milk. You lied that it was feed with vegetables alone for 9 years. Mr lie lie.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Niflheim(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 1: I hear there's a lion who eats spinach like Popeye?

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 2: Ludicrous!!! These words could only emanate from the lips of an slowpoke!!!

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 1: The gentle man making the claim is a christian, from Nigeria

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 2: Ohh, you mean those people who claim that a woman changes to a bird, and then say that evolution is senseless?

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 1: Yes!!! They are the ones!!!

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 2: Well, these are the same guys who claim that we should avoid indecent dressing, only for them to worship a white man, wearing pant, and hanging on a cross!!! What are the latest discoveries of their pastors? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 1: Their pastors claim that they can cure breast cancer.............................by rubbing a woman's breast vigourously with annointing oil!!!

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 2: WHAT?!!! What if she is married?

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 1: They simply tell the woman that my bible says................................. [/b]IN THY RIGHT HAND, SHALL BE PLEASURES FOR EVERMORE!!![b]

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by budaatum: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is why I like you sometimes, that science bit of you! Of course one lion is not enough to prove that lions can exist on a diet of grass. In fact, only a fool will present one lion as proof of that fact. Then it turns out the actual lion was not only fed grass, as was initially implied, but was also fed foods that gave it essential minerals that it would have become severely ill if it hadn't had them at all. Then it turns out the poor lion died at an abnormally young age of 9 years when the age of properly fed lions in captivity is 25-30 years!

If anything, the lesson learnt from Tyke the Lion is, don't feed your lions grass alone!

vaxx:
simple, it is not enough to base fact of a study when making research on a single truth. the population size is just one out of numerous lion. but lets take it this way, the test can also be run on many lions, the story also talk about how the family adopt baby when they pay little tyke parent a visit. but was silent on that path. so the only evidence we have now is little tyke. and i think it is not rich enough. anyway little tyke story flawed scientific fact , but of what other lions too.

You are worth reading sometimes. Do me a favour, edit your posts for clarity. It will make you worth reading even more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by hopefulLandlord: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Niflheim:
PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 1: I hear there's a lion who eats spinach like Popeye?

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 2: Ludicrous!!! These words could only emanate from the lips of an slowpoke!!!

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 1: The gentle man making the claim is a christian, from Nigeria

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 2: Ohh, you mean those people who claim that a woman changes to a bird, and then say that evolution is senseless?

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 2: Well, these are the same guys who claim that we should avoid indecent dressing, only for them to worship a white man, wearing pant, and hanging on a cross!!! What are the latest discoveries of their pastors? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 1: Their pastors claim that they can cure breast cancer.............................by rubbing a woman's breast vigourously with annointing oil!!!

PEER REVIEW COUNCIL MEMBER 1: They simply tell the woman that my bible says................................. [/b]IN THY RIGHT HAND, SHALL BE PLEASURES FOR EVERMORE!!![b]

LMAO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by budaatum: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
I am ashamed. From now on I think I'd like to be associated with people from Togo! Perhaps their reputation is not as openly tarnished as Nigerians!

Thankfully, one bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch and we are seen as individuals where it matters!

Niflheim:

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
dalaman:

You tell lies easily so you also forget easily.

Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4328706/animals-feel-pains-birth-did/12#64804255

The lion wasn't raised on vegetables alone, because according to the story it was also feed with lots of eggs and milk. You lied that it was feed with vegetables alone for 9 years. Mr lie lie.

And you forget this

dalaman:

If you know anything about the digestive system of carnivorous animals like Lions you'll know that they can NOT even digest herbs. If they eat herbs they will die

But this lion for one hour daily would feast on luscious green grass along with grain and eggs. Why did it not die? cheesy
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by budaatum: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Hence why they are posting smilies everywhere as desperate distractions.
I was going to ask about that!

Stop posting smilies everyone. They just make your post look desperate.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Niflheim(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
More online replies on why Lions "eat" grass.....................................

COMMENT 9:The reason is- as they eat loads of meat sometimes they suffer from indigestion and to come out of this problem they eat grass as a natural remedy for that problem.the particles in that grass cleans the intestines of such animals.

COMMENT 10: Yes, its a natural remedy for indigestion caused by eating lot of food.

COMMENT 11: They can't actually digest vegetable matter. You may have seen pet cats eating grass on occasion, and then vomiting. They vomit because they are unable to digest the grass, and they deliberately eat it to make themselves sick - it helps get rid of furballs accumulated in the stomach from grooming. Lions and other big cats may also do this from time to time, but they are not 'eating' the grass as in digesting it and gaining nutrition. They are simply swallowing it to make themselves sick.

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

And you forget this

But this lion for one hour daily would feast on luscious green grass along with grain and eggs. Why did it not die? cheesy

Where is the evidence for this claim that it eats grass daily for an hour? I've seen pictures of it feeding on milk even as a big cat.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Niflheim:

cheesy cheesy rflmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by vaxx: 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
budaatum:
This is why I like you sometimes, that science bit of you! Of course one lion is not enough to prove that lions can exist on a diet of grass. In fact, only a fool will present one lion as proof of that fact. Then it turns out the actual lion was not only fed grass, as was initially implied, but was also fed foods that gave it essential minerals that it would have become severely ill if it hadn't had them at all. Then it turns out the poor lion died at an abnormally young age of 9 years when the age of properly fed lions in captivity is 25-30 years!

If anything, the lesson learnt from Tyke the Lion is, don't feed your lions grass alone!

You are worth reading sometimes. Do me a favour, edit your posts for clarity. It will make you worth reading even more.
lol , DO you wanner start domesticating lion

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church / Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.