Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (56010 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
segunojo866:
don't refer to Allah and Yahweh as God but insteads gods

I don't need your opinion sir, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
period
Ferisidowu:

I don't need your opinion sir, thanks
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Maximus85(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
NPComplete:

Yeah. I really do feel good bashing people like you. I enjoy every moment of it. cool cool

Next time you want to start a debate with somebody maybe if u lead with a tone like this that person won't be so inclined to bash u thereafter.

I'm happy for you. At least you've been able to free some rage from you. At least for now. Well done sir.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by segunojo866: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I cannot abuse him back.

I cannot say derogatory words to him

My tongue is not to destroy, but to bless.

These are made possible because of the life of Jesus Christ in me.

He Lords over me remember?

If not, I know exactly how to reply him with words he cannot forget in a hurry.

So, " the dead Jewish carpenter" made this possible.

He made peace possible.
clap for yourself grin
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
removetheturban:
period
how are you doing sir,
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
I am doing fabulous, bro. Good to hear from you again. I do read up your fascinating comments here. I feel glad knowing that you guys continue to maintain your interests in God amidst the opposition and bigotry against Christians and at this point that many people are giving up on religion and the Bible. I do appreciate reading from you and salvation101, though we do not agree on everything, I find a common ground with you both. Salvation101 and I talked about the bigotry against Christianity by Muslims and Atheists on this website. How they shade the evil in Islam and coruscate microscopic flaws of Christians.

Keep up the good job!
With love.
Ferisidowu:

how are you doing sir,

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
removetheturban:
I am doing fabulous, bro. Good to hear from you again. I do read up your fascinating comments here. I feel glad knowing that you guys continue to maintain your interests in God amidst the opposition and bigotry against Christians and at this point that many people are giving up on religion and the Bible. I do appreciate reading from you and salvation101, though we do not agree on everything, I find a common ground with you both. Salvation101 and I talked about the bigotry against Christianity by Muslims and Atheists on this website. How they shade the evil in Islam and coruscate microscopic flaws of Christians.

Keep up the good job!
With love.

Thanks bro really appreciate,

One thing I know is that even a blind man can still discern some truth,,, the devil will always fight against truth so I'm not really surprised about these atheists just that they are the most hypocritical .... I won't be arguing about things I don't believe in......

Most of them can't stop thinking about God that's why they try to blur him from their hearts and heads

Majority of them have an inkling That there's God

They just hate him,,,,

I'll try to always share the truth I have learnt

Stay good brother
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
removetheturban:

Keep up the good job!
With love.
its so obvious. D admins are so shameless about it. Dey do not even hide it.. Just open a negative thread about Christianity, verified or not dey will push it to front page but if its d other way round dey make you swear an oath before you can comment

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
True talk!
salvation101:
its so obvious. D admins are so shameless about it. Dey do not even hide it.. Just open a negative thread about Christianity, verified or not dey will push it to front page but if its d other way round dey make you swear an oath before you can comment

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thanks. I really appreciate that. Remember the battle is not against them, there are demons behind them. Some of them are seeking to drag as much Christians as they can from God. We have to keep fighting. God will always win.
Ferisidowu:

Thanks bro really appreciate,

One thing I know is that even a blind man can still discern some truth,,, the devil will always fight against truth so I'm not really surprised about these atheists just that they are the most hypocritical .... I won't be arguing about things I don't believe in......

Most of them can't stop thinking about God that's why they try to blur him from their hearts and heads

Majority of them have an inkling That there's God

They just hate him,,,,

I'll try to always share the truth I have learnt

Stay good brother
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
removetheturban:
Thanks. I really appreciate that. Remember the battle is not against them, there are demons behind them. Some of them are seeking to drag as much Christians as they can from God. We have to keep fighting. God will always win.

true.... a more sincere truth is that God has already won.......

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
Originakalokalo:

This is my submission,

When man fell, Creation fell. When man is redeemed, Creation is redeemed.

Romans chapter 8 vs 19 to 22. Has this to say;

The creation waits for the sons of God to be revealed.... So that they will also be free.

Creation is in agony and bondage because of man's fall.

" We know that the whole creation has been groaning and in pains OF CHILDBIRTH right up to the present time"

We the children of God are the sons of God.

At our manifestation ,

The bondage on Nature and Creation will be lifted.

Isaiah said,

At that time, a child will play at the mouth of snake . A cow and deer will feast together,

Right now, what we have is not the original plan of God .

accurate answer. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Originakalokalo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
salvation101:
accurate answer. God bless you sir

Thanks.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by bebeto94: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
seyilaw3:
so you mean that the curse laid of woman due to the eating of the fruit is not effective
exactly. D curse waa given 2 eve n other animals, iresspective of wat eve had done.
U c some hen die wen dey lay egg. It causes pain n bleeding. Yet d hen didnt eat d apple
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by ichuka(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
OP
And who told you God was referring to natural child birth there.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
ichuka:
OP
And who told you God was referring to natural child birth there.
what kinda child birth was he referring to?
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by ichuka(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
nwabekeyi:
what kinda child birth was he referring to?
The birth of the "Man Child"
The overcomers
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by femirfm: 2:15pm On May 11, 2018
Real Effect of the sins of Adam & Eve

Many do not understand the actual effects of the sins of Adam and Eve. They find it hard to be able to reconcile the reported effects with the laws of nature and why there hasn't been a reversal, at least in believers, since the time that Christ died for us. For example, 'why do we still die, at least physically, after accepting Christ?' Or, 'why do women still go through labour pains?' 'Are we not redeemed from the curse of the Law by the death of Christ?'

For us to understand these issues, we have to understand the real effects of the sins of Adam & Eve.

If you read Gen 1:28, you will see how God blessed Adam & Eve. That is why, in Gen 3, after they sinned, God refused to curse them directly. Rather, He placed the curse on the ground and on the Serpent that deceived the woman. Moreover, you will also read in Gen 3 that, in order for man not to eat from the tree of life, God drove man out of the garden of Eden to work the ground from which he was formed. This leaves us with three issues whose effects we shall discuss below:

The Cursed Ground

The ground by nature could produce thorns and thistles. Everything was made by God and all was good because everything has its good purpose. But man is not designed to feed on thorns and thistles. That was why he was put in the garden of Eden, free from such weeds. But there he is to work because work is not the consequence of sin. Rather, the consequence of sin is difficulty in work just as the consequence of sin on females is not labour but difficulty in labour.

The garden was free of thorns and thistles. But since man is to work on a ground that grows thorns and thistles, the ground is cursed in that it will now confront man with its wild nature, which the wild animals were initially enjoying by nature.

So, sweating is not a curse. Rather it's a natural consequence to toiling the difficult ground. Man doesn't want to sweat and such pleasure was what the garden of Eden provides, as any place of pleasure could.

Therefore, mankind will be free from difficult toiling and sweating, when the entire ground and environment is redeemed and healed to become like the garden of Eden.

Meanwhile, all creation dependent on the earth remains subject to such frustration until a new earth begins. That is why the present earth is going to be destroyed by fire to refine it and make a new paradise of it.

The Cursed Serpent

The Serpent too was declared accursed above all wild animals and cattle because its enmity is now to be directed against the woman and her seed. This implies that the spiritual powers, controling the wild side of nature, are now directed against the woman and her seed.

This tells some things in the area of increased labour pains which the Lord mentioned as one of the consequences of the woman's sin. Labour pains is natural for virtually all animals. However, God spoke of multiplied labour pains. So God didn't just introduce labour pains when the woman sinned. He only said He will multiply it. And why will it be multiplied?

Scientific studies explains that labour pains for humans is much because the ratio of the human head to the human body is high compared to that of other animals. So the foetus head has to force its way through the woman's pelvic girdle. This challenge can be avoided if siserial operation could be done or if the foetus could be born at a much earlier age. But, the survival of the child born prematurely is difficult, not because the child cannot get adequate nourishment from the mother's milk, but because the environment is not gentle enough to guarantee the child's survival. There are enemies in the air: disease causing bacteria, harsh weather and the likes. All these are the forces of the Serpent, the enemy. If foetus could be taken care of outside the womb in an environment as safe as (or even safer than) the womb, then, they would preferrably be born earlier and survive.
The advent of CS operation (surgery), which was first done by the Lord on Adam in order to make Eve, is a proof that delivery without much difficulty could have been possible for mankind long ago. Believe me, that in the kingdom of our Lord Jesus, when man lives in an ecosystem that is free from disease causing organisms (agents of the Serpent called Satan or Devil), it will be possible to give birth without any single pain, because there will be no more pain, as God originally intended for Eve and all women, Rev 21:4. It's so easy for God, for even now men have and use pain killers that make surgery possible. How much more will mankind achieve in a generation that will have the peace and love of God in all. And the same God was wise enough to have done such glorious things for Adam and Eve, but we sinned and came short of the glory, Rom 3:23.

The Lost Garden
Everything perfect was planned for man in the garden that he lost. Even the tree of life is there to make man live forever. So, until the garden is regained, the challenges remain in their natural course. The garden is the supernatural made possible and real for man by God's grace in election, not for other creatures, unless they are also redeemed and chosen by grace. Are you part of the redeemed of the Lord by faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors / Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.