Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? (2889 Views)

Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen / The Nationality Question-femi Fani Kayode / Femi Fani-kayode: The Nationality Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Avatar9: 1:33am On Apr 19, 2010
Answer The Question.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by NessaBaby(f): 1:37am On Apr 19, 2010
I am an Edo Girl, full blooded nigerian grin
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 19, 2010
You tribalist. every nigerian is a nigerian
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by NessaBaby(f): 1:53am On Apr 19, 2010
lol alrite
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by PapaBrowne(m): 2:00am On Apr 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

You tribalist. every nigerian is a nigerian

How does tribalism come in here?? Its U who is a tribalist!
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by PapaBrowne(m): 2:03am On Apr 19, 2010
NessaBaby:

Edo as in Esan or Bini?
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by NessaBaby(f): 2:04am On Apr 19, 2010
bini
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by EzeUche(m): 2:59am On Apr 19, 2010
Aro Igbo! We d best!!! cool
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:20am On Apr 19, 2010
Ngwa is my nationality. Ngwa, my ethnicity.

Ngwa 'til I die.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 19, 2010
Ekitian
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by EzeUche(m): 4:24am On Apr 19, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Igbo is my nationality. Ngwa, my ethnicity.

Ngwa 'til I die.

Oh you Ngwa people, undecided

Remember we Aro r d best
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by EloSela(f): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2010
Urhobo is my ethnicity. British is my nationality.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by snowdrops(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2010
NessaBaby:

NessaBaby:

bini
Koyo' o.

O'bowie
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by SEFAGO(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2010
Born on Nigerian soil, going to die on Nigerian soil. I have experienced so much near-death experience overseas that I am fully aware that God does not want me to die in no-mans land
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by kosovo(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2010
be right back!
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by ChinenyeN(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2010
EzeUche:

Oh you Ngwa people, undecided

Remember we Aro r d best
You have started your own again. . . angry
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2010
SEFAGO:

Born on Nigerian soil, going to die on Nigerian soil. I have experienced so much near-death experience overseas that I am fully aware that God does not want me to die in no-mans land
Didnt expect this from you, actually.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by bawomolo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2010
EloSela:

Urhobo is my ethnicity. British is my nationality.

you like controversy, don't you  grin

fl gator - state of origin is not ethnicity.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2010
bawomolo:

Are you saying that I did not originate from Ekiti state?
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by bawomolo(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2010
FL Gators:

Are you saying that I did not originate from Ekiti state?

is that your ethnicity though
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
bawomolo:

is that your ethnicity though
Yoruba ni nationality mi, Ekiti ni ethnicity. Ibeere wo lo ku lol?
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by bawomolo(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2010
FL Gators:

hmmm i see
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by ezeagu(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2010
EzeUche:

Oh you Ngwa people,  undecided

Remember we Aro r d best

You mean 'half caste' Aro are the best Igbo or Ibibio? grin

FL Gators:

Don't you belong to some kind of subgroup? If not then you agree that your ethnicity was created by Abacha.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2010
bawomolo:

hmmm i see
a dupe!
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Jarus(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2010
Don't you belong to some kind of subgroup? If not then you agree that your ethnicity was created by Abacha.

Ekiti is a sub-Yoruba group, a dialect. The state was named after it.

Jarus is a full blooded Yoruba national, if nation is strictly defined, but as it is, I'm a Nigerian by nationality and Yoruba of Ibolo stock by ethnic group.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2010
Owerri the capital of Igboland.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by yme1(f): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2010
A confirmed Edo babe, Benin to be precise kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by EzeUche(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
ezeagu:

You mean 'half caste' Aro are the best Igbo or Ibibio? grin

You dare insult the Ndi Aro?  angry

Igbo man, you are lucky that gone are the days when Aro raiders would raid Igbo villages for slaves!!!  cry

When we were the true power in Alaigbo!!!
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by 006(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2010
Nigerian Occupied Territory.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by udezue(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2010
My nationality is Igbo ****** with some Ibibio flavor on da side
My ethncity is Awka / Aro.

The Great Nri Awka and Arochukwu Dynasty?? Chaiii what a marvelous combination? grin
Aro wu OkeIgbo.
Igbo boy watch ur mouf boi grin
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by ChinenyeN(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2010
Frosbel, o ri ka ishi arihu gi mma. Owere, which kain kapital? Igbo no get kapital.

Umu Aro and their failed raids, Aro Oke Igbo eehnkwa? Haha.
Re: What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? by udezue(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2010
EzeUche no mind Igbo boy sef  grin we for don come Ikwerre land sell am finish.  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Have Never Been One -awujale / Fashola Urges Review Of Revenue Allocation Formula ! / Abuse Of Power By Anthony George Ikoli (SAN) In A Murder Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.