Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer (5707 Views)

Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2018
The President Muhammadu Buhari administration is trying to woo Ndigbo with a promise of a 2023 presidency in exchange for their support in the 2019 elections. Haven failed to support General Muhammadu Buhari on four occasion, the president is aware that he will have to wait for 2019 to find out if the Igbo's acknowledge this as a true Godfather offer which cannot be refused.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/04/2019-buharis-men-court-igbo-with-2023-presidency-but-swest-remains-an-issue/

1 Share

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2018
Igbos vote Buhari in 2019, get Igbo Presidency in 2023.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Guestlander: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2018
It is an offer they will not refuse. Soon, the loudest sai baba will be from the south east. Watch them as they turn around and accuse Yoruba of backstabbing if Yoruba insist on better performance from Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Biggie225(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2018
Am an igbo boy,, I live in East.. Buhari will never win South East next year.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2018
This will be the biggest test of Ndigbo. Hidden characters will surely come out.
Smart politics is asking yourself what will your neighbours do with a godfather offer on the table.

Its time to find out if Roachas Okorochas claim of igbos playing the worst politics on earth be proven correct

1 Like

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2018
Guestlander:
It is an offer they will not refuse. Soon the loudest sai baba will be from the south east. Watch them as they turn around and accuse Yoruba of backstabbing if Yoruba insist on better performance from Buhari.
Igbos support Buhari and still insist on better performance from him. We are very principled on this.

1 Like

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2018
Biggie225:
Better vote Buhari to secure Oke Ndigbo in 2023.

Voting Buhari in 2019 does not mean you should not correct him in areas you think he should do better.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Skepticus: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2018
I'll consider the Igbo "Leaders" foolish if they accept.

The Fulani Mafia gives nothing for free.

The payback would be bloody.

#AskBenuePeople

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by OpanachiOzohve: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2018
Is
Biggie225:
Gbam. Omo oko ni e o ki in se omo ale You are a true born, not a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Guestlander: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Igbos support Buhari and still insist on better performance from him. We are very principled on this.

Support Buhari since when? So, Yoruba are no longer to be blamed for making it possible for Buhari to win the presidency?
Ibos are no longer aggrieved for Jonathan''s loss? Abi, all these never happened?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2018
Guestlander:

Support Buhari since when? So, Yoruba are not longer to be blamed for making it possible for Buhari to win the presidency?
Ibos are no longer aggrieved for Jonathan''s loss? Abi, all these never happened?
What are you talking about? undecided
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Guestlander: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
What are you talking about? undecided

Feigning ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by BrokenTV: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2018
BrokenTV:
This is my quote from another thread.
Buhari should concentrate on how to pack his back and go back to Daura, he have done enough damage.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2018
OpanachiOzohve:
Is Gbam. Omo oko ni e o ki in se omo ale You are a true born, not a bastard.
Lol. You are congratulating him with so much energy for not supporting Igbo Presidency 2023 so the people you support who have already had their turn will have his turn? Lol.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by OpanachiOzohve: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Lol. You are congratulating him with so much energy for not supporting Igbo Presidency 2023 so the people you support who have already had their turn will have his turn? Lol.
In that case go ahead and aligned with the Fulani man and be cajoled into being raped. Do Buhari/APC look like people that will keep to promise? Have they ever keep any?
What is even my biz?

3 Likes

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Igbos vote Buhari in 2019, get Igbo Presidency in 2023.

What would igbo Presidency do for Ndiigbo?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by CSTR2: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
DDeliverer:

What would igbo Presidency do for Ndiigbo?
For starters, it will Break the limitation of ndi-igbo with respect to the Nigerian presidency, for future generations of igbo children .

Are you not even ashamed that since zik no igbo man have been president.?

1 Like

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by LIFEisSIMPLE: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
With Roachas Okorocha already captured, how many more Igbos will fall for this before February 17th 2019. Surely different opinions will flow
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Better vote Buhari to secure Oke Nsigbo in 2023.

Voting Buhari in 2019 does not mean you should not correct him in areas you think he should do better.
undecidedu have sawy over him? The pls get hiim to call off his fulani terriost strikes.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
undecidedu have sawy over him? The pls get hiim to call off his fulani terriost strikes.
It is the governors (kudos Fayose) and social media that can install #CommercialCattleRanching. Even you, with your Nairaland handle can have sway by using social media to project the force of your ideas.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

For starters, it will Break the limitation of ndi-igbo with respect to the Nigerian presidency, for future generations of igbo children .

Are you not even ashamed that since zik no igbo man have been president.?

This doesn't even make any sense...

Really? Shame? So when an okorocha becomes President iwould stop being ashamed of Nigeria?

I asked a very simple question.."what would an igbo Presidency offer ndiigbo"...? And you are telling me about shame?

5 Likes

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by LIFEisSIMPLE: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
The political sophistication of the igbos is being put to test. Wisdom is learning how to play the game even if the final outcome ends up a regret. The yorubas have mastered this art so well

1 Like

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by CSTR2: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
DDeliverer:

This doesn't even make any sense...

Really? Shame? So when an okorocha becomes President iwould stop being ashamed of Nigeria?

I asked a very simple question.."what would an igbo Presidency offer ndiigbo"...? And you are telling me about shame?
You don't know the symbolism of an igbo presidency?

The people that are getting the presidency right now. Are they better than okorocha or will they perform better than okorocha.?

Una no know anything at all.

1 Like

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
It is the governors (kudos Fayose) and social media that can install #CommercialCattleRanching. Even you, with your Nairaland handle can have sway by using social media to project the force of your ideas.
i said call off the strikes and prosecute the lot grin not give the killers ranches
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by CSTR2: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
The political sophistication of the igbos is being put to test. Wisdom is learning how to play the game even if the final outcome ends up a regret. The yorubas have mastered this art so well
They will probably fail if this thread is any indication.

Trying to be stobborn in a Jungle where dog eats dog.

I smh for igbo people.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

The people that are getting the presidency right now. Are they better than okorocha or will they perform better than okorocha.?

Is that not what I've been trying to ask you since? I don't know..

What would an igbo Presidency offer ndiigbo?

1 Like

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
i said call off the strikes and prosecute the lot grin not give the killers ranches
The violence is denting Buhari's popularity. We hope he does the right thing.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by alohman(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
vote Buhari vote more blood shade. brainless fools no one can do me 419 for this country if you like promise me heaven on earth evil is evil

1 Like

Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

Igbo Presidency 2023 will help heal the wounds of the civil war.
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by LIFEisSIMPLE: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
"Politics is just but a game, with no permanent friend or enemies". I cant wait to see how Igbos play this game in 2019. Will Rochas Okorochas claim of Igbos playing the worse politics on earth be proven correct?

"A Godfather offer is on the table"
Re: Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
The violence is denting Buhari's popularity. We hope he does the right thing.
the right thing would be to step down today.acknowledge the fulai killers as terriorst and lead them and his silly officals who've back him into the a jail cell for committing treason . But he wont do that grin

honestly its awwing to watch nigerian politics. i like to think in the US we would have dealt with him swiftly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Prince Charles Reading His Speech With A Rechargeable Lantern / Bye Bye As APC Suspends Governors Okorocha, Amosun / TIMAAS GM Denies Saying PDP'll Collapse If Ikpeazu Picks Ngwa Man As Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.