Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,322 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices (34159 Views)

See The Price Of Brand New Peugeot Saloon Car In 1984 and Its Worth Today / Why Do Nigerians Hate Peugeot Cars With Emphasis On 407 & 607.. / 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2018
Zoharariel:
I am sorry ooooo! I don't mean to spoil anybody's market but........You mean these Peugeot SUVs (3008 & 4008) come with mere 1.6L & 2.0L? Heheheheheheee! Those can hardly carry 4 "25Litre" kegs of palm oil from the village down to the city. grin

What is PureTech? What is BlueHDi? grin

As far as I'm concerned, Peugeot died in the era of 504 & 505Evolution.

The people giving Peugeot international awards are ........ grin cheesy grin

The Engine Capacity is good for fuel economy.. Most people will appreciate and buy the car because of that.

1 Like

Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by mybestlove(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2018
Zoharariel:
I am sorry ooooo! I don't mean to spoil anybody's market but........You mean these Peugeot SUVs (3008 & 4008) come with mere 1.6L & 2.0L? Heheheheheheee! Those can hardly carry 4 "25Litre" kegs of palm oil from the village down to the city. grin

What is PureTech? What is BlueHDi? grin

As far as I'm concerned, Peugeot died in the era of 504 & 505Evolution.

The people giving Peugeot international awards are ........ grin cheesy grin
So do you prefer all these American V8 V6 engines that are causing fuel scarcity in Nigeria?
This is exactly European idea of economy cars; low engine capacity for economy with reinforced horse power.
Truth be told, this is the type of cars Nigerians should be using. Economic and efficient.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2018
Some people are talking about the horsepower.

Do you know most Nigerian car owners spend more on fuel than on house rent annually?

3 basic needs of Man is FOOD SHELTER CLOTHING in order of preference and cost head but FUEL/TRANSPORTATION has since overtaken CLOTHING and even challenging SHELTER in cost head and Recurrent expenditures.

This is a paradigm shift owing to modernization and a society which is mobility driven.

A wise spender will buy a 1.6l engine, in preference to a 5.7litre or 6.0litre Tundra or Range Rover V8. Cars pass through so many tests during and after production, likewise do not assume that a 1.2l engine cannot deliver 150km/hr on road or that It cannot comfortably carry 5 adults weighing 400kg.

Nigerian youths be wise.

Naughtysite is a pragmatic Analytical Engineer.
Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by symbianDON(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2018
if I hear say I carry 15milla buy peejo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by Darahson: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2018
508 for sure... That's my dream car
Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by salesforce: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Good
Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by donqx: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
good
Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by swagifted(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
508 mehn
Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by Elxandre(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Naughtysite:

Do you know most Nigerian car owners spend more on fuel than on house rent annually?

3 basic needs of Man is FOOD SHELTER CLOTHING in order of preference and cost head but FUEL/TRANSPORTATION has since overtaken CLOTHING and even challenging SHELTER in cost head and Recurrent expenditures.

This is a paradigm shift owing to modernization and a society which is mobility driven.

A wise spender will buy a 1.6l engine, in preference to a 5.7litre or 6.0litre Tundra or Range Rover V8. Cars pass through so many tests during and after production, likewise do not assume that a 1.2l engine cannot deliver 150km/hr on road or that It cannot comfortably carry 5 adults weighing 400kg.

Nigerian youths be wise.

Your get sense abeg!

1 Like

Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by UnknownT: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
oblaak:
If it can drive Buhari back to daura come 2019, then I'm okay with the price
Have you played Umu Obiligbo today? smiley
Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by manmidtexy(m): 5:37am On Mar 10, 2018
kk
Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by adams406: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
DONFASZY:
Nigerians hate Peugeot
speak for
urself

1 Like

Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Naughtysite:

Nigerian youths be wise.

There are more to cars than just transportation, don't be silly.
Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by radautoworks: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
They still sell pijo shocked ?
Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by Arrow144(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
I love the 508 it has a bossy look to it and its 1.6litre turbocharged petrol engine is no child play at all.. i raced it 2years ago along jos-bauchi road with my 2005 benz e320 upon all the full throttle i gave my car i couldn't met up, the more i pedal hard the more the 508 goes out of sight... no one should underate it oh.. the can surprise you guy carrying all this v6 maybe v8 sef

1 Like

Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Arrow144:
I love the 508 it has a bossy look to it and its 1.6litre turbocharged petrol engine is no child play at all.. i raced it 2years ago along jos-bauchi road with my 2005 benz e320 upon all the full throttle i gave my car i couldn't met up, the more i pedal hard the more the 508 goes out of sight... no one should underate it oh.. the can surprise you guy carrying all this v6 maybe v8 sef

This is what you raced against, I believe.
https://www.whichcar.com.au/detail/2015-peugeot-508/47258

Come on, 156 HP and 177 ft-lbs of torque isn't much. I think it scared you off, though. All of its torque is available at just 1400rpm, which is absolutely ridiculous. I think if you were serious, after any meaningful distance, it'd run out of power and you'd have seriously damaged it on the highway with your E320.

So, yes, three things were likely reasons.

- You didn't race for more than a few moments, so it showed off its low-end torque.
- You're a bad driver (I like to think not)
- Your car was having issues

This 508 wouldn't win a race against any serious V6.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by Arrow144(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
sir wished u were there to witness it that fateful day.. my benz wasn't having any malfunctions at all it was perfectly ok, i am not a bad driver maybe i wasn't fully determined to race with him... my benz car got more horsepower and torque than his i could try another his try another but i hve seen a w212 benz e350 i think 2010 model get knocked out by hyundai sonata 2.0t turbocharged on the highway, so what i can say is 4cyl turbo engines packs a punch and could out run most v6 expect for cars with turbo v6..
Re: 5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices by adams406: 5:48pm On May 28, 2020
DONFASZY:
Nigerians hate Peugeot
dats highly debatable,as semi older brands such as 206,307,406 facelift,Nd 407 are still in fashion

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Plate Number And Driver's License / Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx / Man Spotted Fixing A Faulty Cab In Motion In Lagos: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.