Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (71653 Views)

7-Year-Old Boy's Hand Cut Off In Kwara By A Suspected Ritualist (Graphic Photo) / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by donstan18: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Oh God! Why are you people like this??

Guy, you gimme joy. I love almost all your comments. Baba, my hand dey up o. Mah bring am down?? cheesy

Lol, cheesy

Boss, abeg bring am down cheesy
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
unbitchable:
you don join bad gang. if na Fulani herdsmen, we no go hear you say God punish APC. hypocrite

Sharap.

How many times have you come out to berate those who write nothing remotely relating to the thread?
HYPOCRITE.
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by francesawesome(f): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
2shure:
i got no pity for these set of ungrateful bichez
they are scammers
bich
die well bich
i sent one 10k
afta dat she stopped calling
chatting
and even blocked me on whatsapp
bich
theyd never listen
hahahagagagagshahags
more should be used by ritualists abeg
All my life I have never seen a heart as cold as yours. Was she the one that collected 10,000 from you. What if it is your sister that it happens to?

3 Likes

Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
unbitchable:
you're married but you're everywhere. i gat big cassava.
why dont u suck on it cheesy. Goodbye
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
The saying: "Fate chooses our relatives, we choose our friends" cannot be more apt, in this case.

Most youths, especially girls have this stubbornness about the friends they choose to run around with. It often leads to sorrow and even death.

While it may just be that she fell into the hands of rituists on her way and the said friend had nothing to do with her murder, what ever happened to simply staying in school where her parents sent her?

Well, she's dead now, and I hope her soul rests in peace.

What irks me most is, we have heard tales like this before and, unbelievably, will still hear such again.
thats how people enter trouble. i cannever call any lady to visit me anywhere. if the person is innocent, and he is traced, he will go in for it.
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Stallion93(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
This Nigeria is just too evil Forget the too much churches. Ritualist disguised as rich men will use Poverty stricken young girls for money, Young girls who luckily get advances from Responsible Civil servants, Men with the fear of God with goodwill,......they will now drink Concotion to bewitch the men. cry Which way Nigeria
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by NeeKlaus: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, cheesy

Boss, abeg bring am down cheesy
You dey well, Baba... keep up with the wittiness and adept sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Shaev7(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
pyyxxaro:
All these ritualist nor get joy oh

Slay queens continue running after yahoo boys , naa ur bweast go suffer

Slay queens can u see ur mate

U wud see a girl using iphone7 , and her parents' house is not fenced , her papa de drive 504 and Audi 80

Where u see money , kwontinew

Ladies always tell ur loved ones were u are headed

She might be an innocent unlucky gal sad

bro no waste your time, there are no learners here (slay) they like it this,way (death)
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
The fact that she must have cried and begged for her life and even promised to keep d identity of her killer(s) secret, all to no avail, just crushes my heart. The fact that she must have kept hoping despite the odds against her; her very life flashing before her eyes, seeing and hearing her loved ones, for d last time, so many wishes rushing thru her head, b4 being struck d final blow, causing her to finally accept her end, just crushes my spirit. Really, man has dominated man to his harm. Ecclesiastics 8:9

1 Like

Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Xisnin:

Imbe ciles, how many girls have you used for rituals?
Girls not responsible for your life's poverty.

who's poor? see this broke asshole that can't afford a car calling me broke.... I'll just ignore you because even the fig tree Jesus cursed is more important than you smiley
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Davedgr8(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
francesawesome:
may this also happen to your sister and your future daughter
fvck u
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
2shure:
i got no pity for these set of ungrateful bichez
they are scammers
bich
die well bich
i sent one 10k
afta dat she stopped calling
chatting
and even blocked me on whatsapp
bich
theyd never listen
hahahagagagagshahags
more should be used by ritualists abeg

Why would u send 10k to a girl u never knew before? My broda is ur sense paining u? Please respect the dead!
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by francesawesome(f): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
delishpot:

Or she entered the wrong vehicle on her way back.
tell them o. l wonder why they concluded that her yahoo boyfriend used her for rituals
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Davedgr8(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
DavidEsq:
The fact that she must have cried and begged for her life and even promised to keep d identity of her killer(s) secret, all to no avail, just crushes my heart. The fact that she must have kept hoping despite the odds against her; her very life flashing before her eyes, seeing and hearing her loved ones, for d last time, so many wishes rushing thru her head, b4 being struck d final blow, causing her to finally accept her end, just crushes my spirit. Really, man has dominated man to his harm. Ecclesiastics 8:9
deep. Ayam crying, pls tell me to stop
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Davedgr8:
fvck u

leave them cheesy grin
who sent girls to be doing slay queen business?
I don't just understand what is wrong with Nigerian girls, can't they be productive for once? once you start dating them you'll assume their parents responsibility...

I DON'T BLAME ANY GUY USING GIRLS FOR RITUALS..

you need guys to give you money.. running after cash up and down.. where do they expect the guys to get the money from? grin grin grin
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Davedgr8(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
francesawesome:
tell them o. l wonder why they concluded that her yahoo boyfriend used her for rituals
Say God deep within u.. U dunno knw she went to collect something lite(dicck)
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Davedgr8:
deep. Ayam crying, pls tell me to stop
God has promised to bring a final end to evil. That's my hope. Man cannot solve man's problems.
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Davedgr8(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Prechbills:

leave them cheesy grin
who sent girls to be doing slay queen business?
I don't just understand what is wrong with Nigerian girls, can't they be productive for once? once you start dating them you'll assume their parents responsibility...

I DON'T BLAME ANY GUY USING GIRLS FOR RITUALS..

you need guys to give you money.. running after cash up and down.. where do they expect the guys to get the money from? grin grin grin
are you minding them.. Leaches everywhere.. Karma will catch up with them one by one grin
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Angelanest:
A young lady simply as Happiness, who is said to be an ND Science and Laboratory Technology, SLT at Delta state Polytechnic Ozoro, was gruesomely murdered after reportedly leaving her hostel to visit a friend in Isoko south local government area of the state. The young lady was killed and her mutilated body dumped by suspected and ritualists in a bush...

Read what Comrd Goodluck Emeofagbe shared on Facebook;

Viewers discretion is advised:

I Would have adopted Journalistic style of writing in putting this write up in place accurately and concisely, but decided to write it in form of an article for easy readership by the general public.

Just got this photos early this morning trending on social media (Facebook) as shared by a close friend to the deceased who pleaded anonymity.

This photos clearly expressed a mutilated friend of hers known as Happiness, an ND1 student of Delta state Polytechnic Ozoro, studying Science and Laboratory Technology, SLT who reportedly died about two weeks ago after her exit from her hostel in ozoro to visit a friend at Oleh in Isoko south local government area.

Reports has it that after spending some couple of days on her visitation, some of her concerned friends and hostel mates tried calling to know how she was faring, but unfortunately all efforts to reach her proved abortive as her numbers were all off not until an information came in that she has been reportedly killed and her body which was found mutilated by suspected and purported ritualists was discovered in a bush at Owhelogbo in Isoko North local government area, Delta state.

According to reports, before her painful demise she celebrated her birthday on January 24, 2018.

We hope and pray that the perpetrators of this dastardly and horrendous act would be brought to justice by the security agencies.

May her gentle soul rest in Peace. Amen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/happiness-delta-state-polytechnic-ozoro-killed.html

Sadly many gals are entering cars pf unknown persons right now

1 Like

Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
francesawesome:

For naija every bad thing wey do grown uo woman is believed to be caused by her greed for money and love for yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by francesawesome(f): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Davedgr8(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
Foolish girls, always quick to label a blooded hutsler "broke ass niga"
yahoo boiz and ritualist will visit you soonest.
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Davedgr8(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
francesawesome:
you are already bleeped dude. Idiotic human being
watchout gal! You're next on the line. That ur poo u call pussay will be hammered with hot iron by ritualist grin
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
francesawesome:
you are already bleeped dude. Idiotic human being

it's like mods don't ban bitches in this forum... if it was a guy now they'll rush and ban him.. I just hate this nairaland these days..

and as for you poor bitch.. stop insulting the guy.. if you're a slay Queen and you don't wanna work I pray ritualists locate you grin.. hypocrite
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
She is not too young to get married if she can't close her legs and study
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by discusant: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Angelanest:
A young lady simply as Happiness, who is said to be an ND Science and Laboratory Technology, SLT at Delta state Polytechnic Ozoro, was gruesomely murdered after reportedly leaving her hostel to visit a friend in Isoko south local government area of the state. The young lady was killed and her mutilated body dumped by suspected and ritualists in a bush...

Read what Comrd Goodluck Emeofagbe shared on Facebook;

Viewers discretion is advised:

I Would have adopted Journalistic style of writing in putting this write up in place accurately and concisely, but decided to write it in form of an article for easy readership by the general public.

Just got this photos early this morning trending on social media (Facebook) as shared by a close friend to the deceased who pleaded anonymity.

This photos clearly expressed a mutilated friend of hers known as Happiness, an ND1 student of Delta state Polytechnic Ozoro, studying Science and Laboratory Technology, SLT who reportedly died about two weeks ago after her exit from her hostel in ozoro to visit a friend at Oleh in Isoko south local government area.

Reports has it that after spending some couple of days on her visitation, some of her concerned friends and hostel mates tried calling to know how she was faring, but unfortunately all efforts to reach her proved abortive as her numbers were all off not until an information came in that she has been reportedly killed and her body which was found mutilated by suspected and purported ritualists was discovered in a bush at Owhelogbo in Isoko North local government area, Delta state.

According to reports, before her painful demise she celebrated her birthday on January 24, 2018.

We hope and pray that the perpetrators of this dastardly and horrendous act would be brought to justice by the security agencies.

May her gentle soul rest in Peace. Amen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/happiness-delta-state-polytechnic-ozoro-killed.html

In Nigeria where policing is next to zero, that's where something like this can happen without the evil killer or killers arrested quickly.
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by francesawesome(f): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by francesawesome(f): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by quinSonia(f): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Troublemaker007:

If a guy sent you money for transfare, you will honor his visit?

you wan send me T-FARE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) / Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.