Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow (958 Views)

Dear Ladies: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow / Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : / Dear Ladies: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by ufotty2001: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
1. Sex doesn't keep a man, if you like, turn 360% on bed, he will still dump you. Bleach until you become white, if he doesn't notice the qualities of a wife in you, he will leave you.
2. A man who win your love with cash may not stay forever. Real men doesn't settle down with fake women who love money.
3. The beauty of a woman can take her to a Palace but her character will determine how long she stays in the palace. Beauty attracts men but character keep them.
4. Material things definitely has its merits but it cannot alone provide the riches of a truly meaningful life.
5. Being sexy without a character will not get you a husband, you will only get a boyfriend.
6. Sex can bring pleasure but it can never bring love, sex is a product of love, love is not a product of sex.
7. Sex can make a man stay with you overnight but love will make him stay for a lifetime.
8. There are some things that money just can't buy like manners, moral and integrity.
9. How you dress will definitely determine how men will address you.
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by taylor88(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Let her turn 360 degrees first

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
When your family keep saying they don't like your fiancée but due to the fact that she is very good in bed, you keep telling them "you don't know her" cheesy.

I'm saying this in reference to number 1.
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by DozieInc(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Endeavour to be the PROV. 31 woman.
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by sekxyqueen(f): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
rubbish..

like you didn't see the thread where a guy said he wants to marry his girlfriend because of the sweet sex..

what goes for one,May not go for another...chill
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by sekxyqueen(f): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Chikita66:
When your family keeping saying they don't like your fiancée but due to the fact that she is very good in bed, you keep telling them "you don't know her" cheesy.

lool..don't mind that one. .

mtchew, ,
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by ultimate77(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
oya where are those who likes bitter things.. See food.

If u want to quote me, do but don't ever use characters in RED.
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
You made some solid points, but that is assuming everyone eventually make rational decisions, which isn't entirely true

@ 8 you forget that Money can't buy happiness too. it can only buy satisfaction.

Happiness is from within, while satisfaction is temporary feeling of pleasure derived from an external stimuli i.e. sexual satisfaction etc

Most people not just ladies miss that part in life .
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
MY guy always tell me my character is bad but still he dont joke about me with anybody.He can kill for me. cheesy
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
MY guy always tell me my character is bad but still he dont joke about me with anybody.He can kill for me. cheesy
if your story is true, then you need to change for the better. One day your cup will be full.
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by donstan18: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Chikita66:
When your family keeping saying they don't like your fiancée but due to the fact that she is very good in bed, you keep telling them "you don't know her" cheesy.

Very funny

Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by ufotty2001: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Good one!!
Re: Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Shugavee(f): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
ufotty2001:
1. Sex doesn't keep a man, if you like, turn 360% on bed, he will still dump you. Bleach until you become white, if he doesn't notice the qualities of a wife in you, he will leave you.
2. A man who win your love with cash may not stay forever. Real men doesn't settle down with fake women who love money.
3. The beauty of a woman can take her to a Palace but her character will determine how long she stays in the palace. Beauty attracts men but character keep them.
4. Material things definitely has its merits but it cannot alone provide the riches of a truly meaningful life.
5. Being sexy without a character will not get you a husband, you will only get a boyfriend.
6. Sex can bring pleasure but it can never bring love, sex is a product of love, love is not a product of sex.
7. Sex can make a man stay with you overnight but love will make him stay for a lifetime.
8. There are some things that money just can't buy like manners, moral and integrity.
9. How you dress will definitely determine how men will address you.
so?? What u want us to use this information 4!!! U know nothing abt men!! If u do u will know they are unpredictable n not worth forcing urself to get social acceptance!! Be urself!!! Men still marry prostitutes!! N u wonder why Life has no manual

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't / Young Man Defends Sexual Relationship With Little Sister (Pics) / This Couple Really Digged Their Wedding With These Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.