Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? (994 Views)

NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal / Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers / James Ibori Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Graveside In Bayelsa...Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
The Federal government should never dignify IBB with a reply...

I am more than convinced now, that President Buhari is actually doing something good, for thieves to be scared of him...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by taylor88(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ur realy working hard dear

This una 30k BMC Salary ain't easy

4 Likes

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by abouzaid: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
Ur realy working hard dear

This una 30k BMC Salary ain't easy
lol,although it's actually 250k per month salary. the op even earns more as a special assistant to their President.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by taylor88(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
abouzaid:
lol,although it's actually 250k per month salary. the op even earns more as a special assistant to their President.

250 what

probably 250 per annum

Check ur keypad my guy
Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by madridguy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
I pledge to Nigeria my country to be peaceful loyal & honest, to re-vote PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI with all my strength, and stand with him AS MY PRESIDENT and I uphold to the APC change agenda so help me God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by abouzaid: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:

250 what

probably 250 per annum

Check ur keypad my guy
ha ha.
Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by abouzaid: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
madridguy:
I pledge to Nigeria my country to be peaceful loyal & honest, to re-vote PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI with all my strength, and stand with him AS MY PRESIDENT and I uphold to the APC change agenda so help me God!
this one don enter market.

1 Like

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nigeria is angry. Everybody is angry. The rich, the poor, the elite, the masses, the wailers, the zombies....everybody is angry.

IBB, OBJ, WS, Mbaka, the entire masses and repented zombies are tired of this evil administration.

Nigeria would not continue with Buhari...Only hard-core zombies doesn't know this yet..

1 Like

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Better than your semi gold Kanu rotten inside grave. Go and join the terrorist inside grave and stop talking about Nigeria. Loser ipork yoot

abouzaid:

1 Like

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by BeardedMeat(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
BMC is very jittery right now! Hunger stares them in the face in the coming days!

Buhari was rigged into power with the proceeds of corruption. He rewarded his major financier with 3 ministries and the other with a juicy ministry.

His vegetable heir fresh from university recently acquired power bikes priced at $112m dollars!
Buhari was petroleum minister in 1978, money was missing. He went to PTF years later and more money was missing.

He's currently petroleum minister and money continues to be missing.

He borrowed money to buy nomination forms but his wife and kids wear expensive jewelries!

Today, those that rigged him into power in order to return power to the north by hook or crook want him out.

Back to daura he must return come 2019!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
madridguy:

It's APC Fulani agenda
There is nothing like change agenda...

1 Like

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by abouzaid: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
madridguy:
Better than your semi gold Kanu rotten inside grave. Go and join the terrorist inside grave and stop talking about Nigeria. Loser ipork yoot

RIP English.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by madridguy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Leave my English alone, where is your terrorist boss?

abouzaid:

RIP English.

1 Like

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by Keballl: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
madridguy:

See as e dey pain this one say Buhari dey receive jabs from every corner. When wahala start, na una yoruba Muslims dem dey first behead.

Slaves.

1 Like

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by madridguy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
You can as well port to Porto Novo for now and return immediately after Fulani regime grin what about that?

ZombiePUNISHER:

It's APC Fulani agenda
There is nothing like change agenda...

1 Like

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by madridguy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Leave Yoruba Muslim out of this We sabi the people that always run from Fifa to CAF for safety.

Keballl:

See as e dey pain this one say Buhari dey receive jabs from every corner. When wahala start, na una yoruba Muslims dem dey first behead.

Slaves.
Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
madridguy:
You can as well port to Porto Novo for now and return immediately after Fulani regime grin what about that?

Hahaha grin grin grin
I hope people are seeing your comments cheesy
Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by Keballl: 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
madridguy:
Leave Yoruba Muslim out of this We sabi the people that always run from Fifa to CAF for safety.

Why should i leave the Yoruba Muslims out. Na una full MURIC dey support Fulani herds men onslaught on innocent Nigerians forgetting una self no follow.

Anywhere dem see una, dem go kill you, rape your wives come burn una farms join.

You are all acting acting as willing slaves.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by abouzaid: 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
madridguy:
Leave my English alone, where is your terrorist boss?

Benue, Taraba,Adamawa,Enugu,Niger,etc knows only the terrorist boss at Aso rock.
Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by madridguy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Yes, people are seeing. grin

ZombiePUNISHER:

Hahaha grin grin grin
I hope people are seeing your comments cheesy
Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by patval(f): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The Federal government should never dignify IBB with a reply...

I am more than convinced now, that President Buhari is actually doing something good, for thieves to be scared of him...
madam lauretta....your palm wine vendor reported that you are owing him for last ten supplies cos they ve not paid you salary. He also confided that the one you took before writing this poo was mixed with cow urine so I understand your maladies

1 Like

Re: 2019: When Are Anini, James Ibori, Diezani Writing Their Own Letters To Buhari? by freeze001(f): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
abouzaid:

Very bad market o! And e don waka far

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Yahoo Boy? / The Real Meaning Of The Acronym, BUHARI / How True Is This About Suya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.