Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (93038 Views)

Big Busty Lady In Bra And Pant Dance Step Beside A Pool Got People Laughing / Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by PrettyCrystal: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
A lady took to her twitter account to share a picture of her cleaning her house while scantily unclad in a bra. She shared the photo online and wrote; Cleaning my house & minding my business. Rather than being praised for flaunting her hot body, some internet users took their time to show her how to be 'descent online' as they covered her up after editing her picture. The curvy lady reacted to the edited pictures by hailing those who edited the pictures.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/twitter-users-react-curvy-lady-shares-photo-cleaning-house.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by PrettyCrystal: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by donstan18: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Behind every big and curvy ass, there's a man who's tired and can't wait to dump it.

Most curvy and ass-ious ladies are naturally empty, if only she knows how useless she'll look to a man after 5 seconds of ejaculation, she won't be advertising that bag of poo on twitter. cheesy

Curvy kor, Bovi ni

548 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
lmfao
craze people na im just full twitter cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Oxster(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lol,,,,lets wait till she's 50's

Time Is at held grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by josh123(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Those guys do am well

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by eljimmah: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
cheesy tweeter and wereyness are like 5 and 6

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Olalan(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
She has achieved her aim which is to trend.....Really ladies need to stop sexualizing themselves. No wonder some guys say girls are of no benefit except to offer sex. Of late pictures taken by girls is always trying to showcase the b**bs and b*m.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by pyyxxaro: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
That position shaaa undecided

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Flexherbal(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
See flaunting...

She is forming " I am minding my business "

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by LostMyZeal(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Bwahahahahaha.... can't stop laffin oh

This sh*t made my day

In other news...she lookin like python dat's tryin to swallow sumtin...chaaai...see backside

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by NeeKlaus: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
All these ones are not even my problem right now.

That ass in the first picture is just my only concern. If Eve had that kind of ass, Adam would have ignored that apple and eaten something more "fleshy".

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by blues343(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Com OP . Wats Up Why U blur D Pics now. What's The Meaning of That
Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
People ehn.. See as them waste them time edit something wey no go yield anything for them. Carry your photo give them say make them help you cover one small part. 10 years to this time them never get time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by sweetetlove(f): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lmao grin

9 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by XwhY(m): 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Some people really have too much time

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Jamariwolff(f): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lol. Someone really cleaning house won't have time for this kan pose.

Anyway, twitter guys shud ne minding their bizness na

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
why dem edit am? angry
anyway Twoclans i think this position is bae when a lady is cleaning up wink
very wicked position wink
look at the way her backside is positioned wink

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by roarik(f): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
twitter,d app for savages..i love twitter

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 05, 2018
Her plans of seeing sexy comments failed grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 05, 2018
blues343:
Com OP
Wats Up Why U blur D Pics now. What's The Meaning of That
Read from the beginning and comprehend, unĂ¡ no go gree sad

11 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Twoclans(f): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2018
lefulefu:
why dem edit am? angry
anyway Twoclans i think this position is bae when a lady is cleaning up wink
very wicked position wink
look at the way her backside is positioned wink

With this position for cleaning, that house can never be clean grin

See ukwu abeg

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 05, 2018
Twoclans:

With this position for cleaning, that house can never be clean grin

See ukwu abeg
haha its obvious she did it for the cameracheesycheesycheesy. But hey i know u can position like thatwink

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2018
All I see I see is an empty sack looking for likes and clients (e-marketing).

TBH, twitter guys are born savages grin grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by wayne4loan: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Twoclans(f): 12:28am On Feb 05, 2018
lefulefu:
haha its obvious she did it for the cameracheesycheesycheesy. But hey i know u can position like thatwink

Once I position like that sweery get ready to loose some sperm wink
Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 05, 2018
Twoclans:

Once I position like that sweery get ready to loose some sperm wink
hmmmmmmmm cheesywinkwinkwink

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 05, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A lady took to her twitter account to share a picture of her cleaning her house while scantily unclad in a bra. She shared the photo online and wrote; Cleaning my house & minding my business. Rather than being praised for flaunting her hot body, some internet users took their time to show her how to be 'descent online' as they covered her up after editing her picture. The curvy lady reacted to the edited pictures by hailing those who edited the pictures.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/twitter-users-react-curvy-lady-shares-photo-cleaning-house.html

This one is luxury model. Eru jeje. Not for the boys.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by dingbang(m): 4:38am On Feb 05, 2018
eljimmah:
cheesy
tweeter and wereyness are like 5 and 6
twitter users get mouth pass nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Gossiplover: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2018
this is savage....

lalasticlala and mynd44 what do u think of her backside
Re: Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up by Rigel95(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2018
God knows if you strike that pose in my presence....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.