Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" (24779 Views)

Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral / Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares / Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by 247frolicboss(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lagos state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode has expressed his belief in a Nigeria devoid of tribal or religious divisions. Ambode who was in Enugu to attend the funeral of Alex Ekwueme made this known while paying a courtesy call on the state governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. He said:

“I am more Igbo than any other person because Lagos is a cosmopolitan State and I am not too sure whether I can cross any street in Lagos without having an Igbo brother or sister and if you want to govern Lagos properly, you have to abide by the rules and conditions of business men and women and which the majority happens to be our brothers.

“In the last 32 months that I have been Governor, I have tried as much as possible to keep peace and keep harmony because that is the only way my economy can grow and that is the only way Nigeria also can grow and that is why we are for a united Nigeria. It is also why I am so happy that the last Southern Governors Forum meeting attended by all the Governors was held in Lagos and being the Chairman of the Forum, I took it upon myself that I have to be here for the burial of the late former Vice President, Dr Alex Ekwueme."

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/i-am-more-igbo-than-any-other-person.html

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Beremx(f): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ok o! Mazi Akinwumichukwu Ambodozie. You name have been Igbonized by me. cheesy

324 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Odkosh: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Yinmu

7 Likes

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by DWJOBScom(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Beremx:

This is beautiful!
Nna men you have making the man igbo man o

Well done

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by freeze001(f): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ngwanu! Those wey na only dirty dey dia mouth abi na hand go soon come.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Beremx(f): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
DWJOBScom:

This is beautiful! Nna men you have making the man igbo man o
Well done
thanks. cool

1 Like

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by nwabobo: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Beremx:

Same way you Igbonised Buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Beremx(f): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
nwabobo:

Same way you Igbonised Buhari.
grow up Sunny!! This is 2018!!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by gartamanta: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
The only Igbo word he probably knows is "Bia"

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Fvckboy: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
ALL OF DEM JX DEY TALK DIA OWN FOR D BURIAL...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
true talk my governor....you are well grounded..Lagos state is growing n thanks to ur vision. ...indeed the hand shake across the niger will work this time around..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by ZorGBUooeh: 2:00am On Feb 05, 2018
My able governor.
Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Ofodirinwa: 3:39am On Feb 05, 2018
Beremx:
so youre back from hiding
Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Omudia11: 3:46am On Feb 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 05, 2018
Beremx:
Nice one.

Welcome back.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 05, 2018
247frolicboss:
Lagos state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode has expressed his belief in a Nigeria devoid of tribal or religious divisions. Ambode who was in Enugu to attend the funeral of Alex Ekwueme made this known while paying a courtesy call on the state governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. He said:

“I am more Igbo than any other person because Lagos is a cosmopolitan State and I am not too sure whether I can cross any street in Lagos without having an Igbo brother or sister and if you want to govern Lagos properly, you have to abide by the rules and conditions of business men and women and which the majority happens to be our brothers.

“In the last 32 months that I have been Governor, I have tried as much as possible to keep peace and keep harmony because that is the only way my economy can grow and that is the only way Nigeria also can grow and that is why we are for a united Nigeria. It is also why I am so happy that the last Southern Governors Forum meeting attended by all the Governors was held in Lagos and being the Chairman of the Forum, I took it upon myself that I have to be here for the burial of the late former Vice President, Dr Alex Ekwueme."

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/i-am-more-igbo-than-any-other-person.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
T9ksy sarrki and alariiwo will not be happy with this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by OkutaNla: 5:49am On Feb 05, 2018
Ambode go attend Ekwueme burial for SE and in the process e kukuma join his predecessors in plessing their mumu button. Lol. Ride on A+.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Efewestern: 5:49am On Feb 05, 2018
When we tell them that you need igbos votes before you can win any election in Lag they call u names, Here is one clear example, 2019 is probably around the corner and Mr ambode is trying to Garner igbos votes, that's y he is forming brotherhood.

grin. Na joke I they o

I love the accommodating spirit of the yorubas.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by OkutaNla: 5:55am On Feb 05, 2018
Efewestern:
When we tell them that you need igbos votes before you can win any election in Lag they call u names, Here is one clear example, 2019 is probably around the corner and Mr ambode is trying to Garner igbos votes, that's y he is forming brotherhood.

grin.

Yinmu. Ambode was just being a typical humble/diplomatic Yoruba visitor in igboland, nothing more. You and I know that Jimi Agbaje was the preferred candidate of ibos in 2015, and that igbos didn't contribute anything tangible to his election, even in spite of all the federal might intimidation by PDP, yet he won without their support. How much more now that APC is more grounded than ever in Lagos? The last LG election in the state reinforced that fact sef. So quit reading meaning wey no dey their into his comment. He won without igbos in 2015. He can and will do it again in 2019.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by NaoSlay: 6:01am On Feb 05, 2018

Watch as ambode who has always been on the bad sides of igbo people due to his roots with Tinubu will become the best governor in Nigeria.

The Yoruba are cunning people, always pressing the mumu button of the igbos from fayose, ffk and a host of others.

9 Likes

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by okway: 6:05am On Feb 05, 2018
Lord this is pathetic, even for IPOB.

What's with igbo people's desperation to associate with Yorubas that they have to create fake articles all over the social media?

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by okway: 6:06am On Feb 05, 2018
Efewestern:

grin. Na joke I they o

Don't tell me you believe this too...

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by pode(m): 6:09am On Feb 05, 2018
This is one of the reason I don't like politicians with their lying tongue

1 Like

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 05, 2018
okway:

Don't tell me you believe this too...
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Haganah: 6:17am On Feb 05, 2018
See why we love this man! Truth personified.

I am not too sure whether I can cross any street in Lagos without having an Igbo brother or sister and if you want to govern Lagos properly, you have to abide by the rules and conditions of business men and women and which the majority happens to be our brothers.
Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Beremx(f): 6:21am On Feb 05, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
so youre back from hiding
hiding? Lol lalasticlala, goodmorning! grin
Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by okway: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2018
OkutaNla:

Yinmu. Ambode was just being a typical humble Yoruba visitor in igboland, nothing more. You and I know that Jimi Agbaje was the preferred candidate of ibos in 2015, and that igbos didn't contribute anything tangible to his election, even in spite of all the federal might intimidation by PDP, yet he won without their support. How much more now that APC is more grounded than ever in Lagos? The last LG election in the state reinforced that fact sef. So quit reading meaning wey no dey their into his comment. He won without igbos in 2015. He can and will do it again in 2019.

Are y'all seriously falling for this fake article? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by pointstores(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2018
these are the kind of leader we want in nigeria
Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by IkpuMmadu: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2018
Beremx:

This woman...how has your support for APC been faring and what about your south south leaning

Idiegwu

1 Like

Re: Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2018
The right statement at the right time in the right scene...
Qualities of a good leader not the infamous matter we have as a president.

Have always said it, the igbo man only stands for justice and equality metted on everyone even if he gains nothing afterwards. They would even go against their own to prove that. Which makes it seem everyone who speaks on equality has the support of the SE.

Ambode/Fayose/shehu sani/Obj/IBB/Atiku/Shitte/Benue/de-tribalized Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP / I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo / Obi, Okoya, Olu Okeowo, Others Attend Funke Daniel's 60th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.