Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,608 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday (33485 Views)

Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement, Says Nigeria Needs New Breed Of Leader / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement, Says Nigeria Needs New Breed Of Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by nkwuocha: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2018
grin grin
Apcshiite and BMC Zombies over to you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by chernest2002: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2018
By 2019 there will not be body odour in asorock but fresh air. grin grin. Apc must not sink with buhari, they will do better if they organize a convention and remove that body odour from asorock or else they will all sink together.

8 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by chernest2002: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2018
By 2019 there will not be body odour in asorock but fresh air. grin grin. Apc must not sink with buhari, they will do better if they organize a convention and remove that body odour from asorock or else they will all sink together. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Omololu2121: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:
I am never a fan of Buhari but I will never tolerate any statement devoid of compunction and insensitivity from any past leaders that has contributed immensely to our present formation....

IBB and OBJ should retire completely from posting a junky statements that they feel will be buyable from reasonable Nigerians as they never, during their regime affected changes in our interpersonal environments as a country.

As an oil producing state, we are still a developing country... No refinery, no inventions, poor education system, poor economy system, venomous leaders from the inception...

They should just cover their faces with shame!! But NO, the idiotic youths still fancy them!!!
IBB nah him worst pass,the economy of Nigeria started collapsing from the day he annulled the June 12 election.

We are in this mess because of ibb
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by exlinkleads(f): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2018
if i catch that him son eh
i will kill am

5 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by adisabarber(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2018
Maybe dem don promise am one of their daughters grin

lastempero:
Even babaginda son no get sense too,so he has joined the cabal too.

5 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Awoo88: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2018
ifeegee:
Who will the inspector of police arrest now, IBB or his spokes person?

Nigeria, the land of my dream. It shall be well with you one day.
If he idris tries mentioning Ibb name with arrest in the same sentence, he will find himself without job and jail term hanging on his neck

5 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by manmidtexy(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2018
This is all. You need not say anything more

yanabasee:
I am never a fan of Buhari but I will never tolerate any statement devoid of compunction and insensitivity from any past leaders that has contributed immensely to our present formation....

IBB and OBJ should retire completely from posting a junky statements that they feel will be buyable from reasonable Nigerians as they never, during their regime affected changes in our interpersonal environments as a country.

As an oil producing state, we are still a developing country... No refinery, no inventions, poor education system, poor economy system, venomous leaders from the inception...

They should just cover their faces with shame!! But NO, the idiotic youths still fancy them!!!

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by zinaunreal(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2018
PMB IS FINISHED.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by fajob: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2018
kocvalour:
buhari supporters right now

very funny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by sekem: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2018
tunjiajayi:
Now Babangida has integrity enough to speak, every other known devil is being made saint.
It amazes me that Babangida still has audience at all.

Actually he has only imbecllic Ipod yoots as his audience

Look at how they are all over the place celebrating ibb's statement while forgetting that in that same speech ibb reiterated that buhari has a right to contest for a second term

Stupid chest beaters

Instead of putting their efforts together to find out where their supreme leader has disappeared to, they are here commenting on issues of another country they termed a zoo

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Mynightmare: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2018
Yesterday BMC were busy posting shit about IBB not saying what he said, they even claimed he s8gned the second statement, you guys must be hardworking, because BMC IS THE HARDEST JOB IN NIGERIA NOW, 30k is too small for this una bmc work, ngeneukwenu, sarrki, madridguy, omenkalives and other BMC zombie it has been confirmed that IBB is ipob yoot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2018
nkwuocha:
grin grin
Apcshiite and BMC Zombies over to you.
A_P_Cheat grin grin

5 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by tiwiex(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2018
OkutaNla:
I don't understand what the fuss is all about IBB supposed statement, considering that he has never really supported Buhari owing to their rivalry that dates back many decades. They should just restructure this country for the sake of peace and sanity. That is the only thing that will bring peace.
Exactly what he said.
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by diegwu01: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2018
tunjiajayi:
Now Babangida has integrity enough to speak, every other known devil is being made saint.
It amazes me that Babangida still has audience at all.

Any Mofo or Idioot would get the audience of the IPOB miscreants and the Wailers as long as they say something against PMB. Go Check the list; FFK, Fayose, Nnamdi Kanu, Asari, Evans the kidnapper and others

2 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by fabre4: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:

Their silence would mean they are in support of buhari but the fact the speak against him is the least they can do considering the fact that they are still regarded as statesmen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2018
Mynightmare:
Yesterday BMC were busy posting shit about IBB not saying what he said, they even claimed he s8gned the second statement, you guys must be hardworking, because BMC IS THE HARDEST JOB IN NIGERIA NOW, 30k is too small for this una bmc work, ngeneukwenu, sarrki, madridguy, omenkalives and other BMC zombie it has been confirmed that IBB is ipob yoot.
Nnamdi Kanu is now sponsoring IBB grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by BabaO2: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2018
IBB talk is useless and irrelevant, somebody that wanted to be president after OBJ but was rejected, somebody that openly campaigned and mobilized for GEJ in 2015 but was rejected. IBB is just a hyped coupist by uncivilized illiterates.
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by janefrancisca(f): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2018
plessis:
NgeneUkwenu, Sarrki and other bmc members right now.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by nwabobo: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2018
BabaO2:
IBB talk is useless and irrelevant, somebody that wanted to be president after OBJ but was rejected, somebody that openly campaigned and mobilized for GEJ in 2015 but was rejected. IBB is just a hyped coupist by uncivilized illiterates.

Focus on the message and not the messenger.

8 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by diegwu01: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2018
IBB's statement is the reason PMB may easily win the 2019 election.
All the noise now may fade in days, we still have over 1 year to the elections
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by kitaatita: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2018
Babangida is a member of PDP. What did you expect him to say.

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by mudiana(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with us the youth of this nation. Is it that we can't take this country from these old men and chart a good course for the country? I don't blame the so called leaders in this country, I blame we the youths that won't take up the responsibility to save this country. I am a citizen of Nigeria, no other country will accept me like my own. It's best I make it work, it's best we make it work. Plssss Nigeria youths let us save what is left of this country together. Plsss let's put aside our differences and fight for a common cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by franchizy(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2018
All this illiteracys commenting here are pools, IBB or 1000 of its kind kannot defit PMB if he decides to contest in 2019. Its obvious that his statement has no weight.

Good political analyst in Nigeria knows till date that PMB remains the man no one kan refit in any election.

Igbos pigs and idiots can kept spoken rubbish, 2019 is near.

We shall met in the pools.

Shameless illiteracy iPads youths.
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2018
Why is prostrate, breast and cervical cancers the most prevalent form of cancer in Nigeria? Is it because men and women excessively engage in too much *** activities
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2018
Omololu2121:
IBB nah him worst pass,the economy of Nigeria started collapsing from the day he annulled the June 12 election.

We are in this mess because of ibb

Oh okay, so it's not Goodluck Ebele Jonathan again right?
Contunu

4 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by neonly: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2018
imhotep:

All we are saying: "Back to Daura"

Yeh straight to kano

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Stallion93(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:

You is a very Reasonable Human being. A rare type of "The Black man"
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2018
neonly:

Yeh straight to kano
May you walk and never stumble

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Yankee101: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2018
Bye bye baba Buhari

2 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by symbianDON(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2018
I expect IGP Idris to arrest IBB before close of work today

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) / More Trouble In The House Of APC / Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.