Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday (33508 Views)

Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement, Says Nigeria Needs New Breed Of Leader / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement, Says Nigeria Needs New Breed Of Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Automatic3444(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is to show how unqualified and hollow IGP and HOLLOW MASTER BUHARI are...they are so backdated forgetting they are ruling a country... They are the real problems that is affecting the nation
They are the reason why Trump call Nigeria shithole.. NIGERIA IS NOT A SHITHOLE.... BUHARI HOLLOW AND HIS CO- AGENT ARE SHITHOLE tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by andyanders: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:
I am never a fan of Buhari but I will never tolerate any statement devoid of compunction and insensitivity from any past leaders that has contributed immensely to our present formation....

IBB and OBJ should retire completely from posting a junky statements that they feel will be buyable from reasonable Nigerians as they never, during their regime affected changes in our interpersonal environments as a country.

As an oil producing state, we are still a developing country... No refinery, no inventions, poor education system, poor economy system, venomous leaders from the inception...

They should just cover their faces with shame!! But NO, the idiotic youths still fancy them!!!
After going through what IBB said and you are ranting like this,you need sense cus you have lost your intellectual value.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by ernieboy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
tunjiajayi:
Now Babangida has integrity enough to speak, every other known devil is being made saint.
It amazes me that Babangida still has audience at all.

the personality may not be likeable but the points raised are a valid reflection of the aspirations of Nigerians. Rather than attack the personality why not counter the points, even a broken clock is correct 2 ice a day

4 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by ernieboy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Omololu2121:
IBB nah him worst pass,the economy of Nigeria started collapsing from the day he annulled the June 12 election.

We are in this mess because of ibb
is it ibb that is responsible for the lack of effort by the fg to curb killer herdsmen?

3 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by andyanders: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
ernieboy:

the personality may not be likeable but the points raised are a valid reflection of the aspirations of Nigerians. Rather than attack the personality why not counter the points, even a broken clock is correct 2 ice a day
Exactly on point. Take the message nd not the messanger.

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Iamzik: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
tesppidd:
and you think there isn't a flip side?

of course there's always a flip side.

hypocrisy is when you condemned obj's letter to gej but praise obj's letter to buhari.

I never condemned obasanjo letter to GEJ. He said the truth. I'm also not condemning his letter to Buhari. If you love a man you should be bold enough to tell him his short comings to his face not behind his back.

That is exactly what obasanjo and IBB are doing.
Nigeria is bigger than any of our individual interests.

Anyone that cannot perform should swerve and give way for someone else with fresh ideas.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by NothingDoMe: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ngeneukwenu shey I told you that IBB's signature was forged. It is over for Buhari. Everyone knows this.

I must hand it to you guys for quickly drafting a fake fresh speech. You people are trying but it's just that truth must prevail over falsehood. People are praying and God is answering.

The fly that refuse to leave the dead body will end up in the grave.

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by americanson: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Ngeneukwenu shey I told you that IBB's signature was forged. It is over for Buhari. Everyone knows this.

I must hand it to you guys for quickly drafting a fake fresh speech. You people are trying but it's just that truth must prevail over falsehood. People are praying and God is answering.

The fly that refuse to leave the dead body will end up in the grave.

No be lie, dem dey try but I can't give them such praises at detriment of the masses dying from their support and crumbling of the Country's economy... That shows how heartless they are and a complete disgrace to the youth. They are no different from murderers
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by asha9: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
ifeegee:
Who will the inspector of police arrest now, IBB or his spokes person?

Nigeria, the land of my dream. It shall be well with you one day.

Ngeneukwenu where are you hiding? Come and take hot tea.cheesy

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by contigiency(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
All these tired old cargos arogating to themselves power they don't have. PDP can go ahead to celebrate this statement but They should not forget that IBB and co do not matter any more. By my last check, he has no political clout to determine voting pattern. Buhari will win IBB, obasanjo, FFK, Fayose, secondus, shehu sani, Dino melaye, Wike and saraki all put together.
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Emycord: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
tunjiajayi:
Now Babangida has integrity enough to speak, every other known devil is being made saint.
It amazes me that Babangida still has audience at all.

BUT YOU WERE ONE OF HIS AUDIENCE WHEN HE ALLEGEDLY DENIED THE FIRST STATEMENT
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Smith35(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
In as much as I don't support Buhari, of everyone to criticize Buhari, IBB shouldn't even dare speak cox the crazy man brought this shame on Nigeria. He took time to cripple this country before Abacha continued from where he left. Ibb Maradonna is not worthy of speaking on national issues. He should just keep quiet n watch from d sidelines UNLESS he wants to start pointing fingers to his culprits from where it all started.
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Omololu2121: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
ernieboy:

is it ibb that is responsible for the lack of effort by the fg to curb killer herdsmen?
go and read what I wrote again,but this time,read and understand
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by degamemaster(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Now this has settled the fuss and BMC Zombies can now eat their lies and propaganda. Ndi Ara!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! / El-Rufai, Buhari & Other APC Chieftains Laughing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.