Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl (6222 Views)

My Fear Of Marrying A Short Girl! / What Is The % Ratio For A Short Girl With....To Give Birth Go Dwarf? / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
It's all fun, not until you are told to bring her shoes down from the wardrobe. That's what I do everyday.

1 Like

Re: 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl by abimic(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Short ko brief ni....
Short girls are proud,they are stubborn
....since choices aren't much, they seem loyal!
Short, slim have nothing much to offer!
Swerve!
How would person be looking for who to help her with something over a height always.. Better carry stool and wear heel...... Anyway, my baby is A-OK..... A priceless jewel perfect for Abimic! tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl by jezuzboi(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sugar97:
Its not so nice to not be able to reach so many things without some form of help though cry cry
Eyaaa...

But they're these sets of tall guys who just seem to have this "almighty" feeling when their short bae asks them to help out in such cases. They do it happily cuz it makes them have a "god-like" feeling. They really don't mind doing it always...

1 Like

Re: 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl by jezuzboi(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chikita66:
Short girl, tall guy, sweet combo. Guys love to dominate, so dating a lady they are taller than makes them feel like they are in control and a protector.

I love me some tall guys tongue.
Couldn't help checking out your picture after reading your comment...

You are so right...

I'd say you deserve tallest of them all...
Re: 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl by jezuzboi(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What rubbish all those things you mentioned what does it have to do with height?Then I looked at the name of who created it and it was no one other than jezuzboi mtcheww.
Are you done talking??

1 Like

Re: 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
jezuzboi:
Are you done talking??
Re: 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl by jezuzboi(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jman06:
Lolzzz....see them shorties giving themselves hope here..lmao

Everybody loves the tallness gene, both guys and girls.

Me i like my ladies with some good height and moderately full body.

Nobody likes shorty!!
You can only speak for yourself...

Have u ever heard the phrase; "One man's meat is another man's poison?"...

Lots of tall guys love short girls bro...

1 Like

Re: 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl by Jman06(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
jezuzboi:

You can only speak for yourself...

Have u ever heard the phrase; "One man's meat is another man's poison?"...

Lots of tall guys love short girls bro...
Most guys settle for the shorties only when they have no better options.#fact
Re: 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl by jezuzboi(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jman06:
Most guys settle for the shorties only when they have no better options.#fact
On this particular thread, I've read a comment from a guy who said he can't seem to explain why he's just so fascinated by short women. That's a guy who's genuinely into short women....
Re: 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl by Jman06(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
jezuzboi:

On this particular thread, I've read a comment from a guy who said he can't seem to explain why he's just so fascinated by short women. That's a guy who's genuinely into short women....
Forget that guy! Some guys are really confused about what they want in women! Don't be surprised when you see the same guy drooling at a picture of a sexy tall damsel here.
Re: 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl by jezuzboi(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jman06:
Forget that guy! Some guys are really confused about what they want in women! Don't be surprised when you see the same guy drooling at a picture of a sexy tall damsel here.
Jman06:
You can't seriously be saying that no one loves short girls...

I only made reference to that guy's post cuz it could readily be seen as proof...

But as per tall guys desiring short girls, dem plenty. I know one
Re: 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl by GhettoHustler007(m): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2018
If No Be Short Shawdy
Who E Go Be
Chale Mah Love For Short Ohema'S Went Platinum From Day One!!!

Shout out to all Them Short Girls
Much Love
Re: 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl by Dirkcoyt: 2:20am On Feb 06, 2018
Short or brief girls I consider them as midget. I mean no disrespect to our sisters taking shorthand classes tho.

The thing I don't like about short girls is the fact that I can't walk side by side with them without feeling like I'm intimidating them, I mean some sort of child abuse walking with them with me being the whole cynosure? damn I can't cope with so much attention on our height difference when we waltz into a place.

I'm too proud a person not the literal meaning though, I feel blessed shoulder high when walking past people and they look up to me like the moon.

I can't bare the thought of my kids being average height or one out of them being short, I want to pass the tall genes to my kinds so they can enjoy the props that comes with height.

lastly, short girls are the one who screams thy want tall people, the question is who said tall people want you? you short folks see us as height deficiency escape route for your unborn kids.

One last thing I remember someone need to tell them they look even more stupid with wedge shoes or heels. they should adorn more flat shoes preferably

Character wise? oh they can be stubborn , they believe you can't cheat them, they always want to prove height difference all the time. I think this stem from irritating low self esteem issues.

I look around we have a lot of short girls too much in Nigeria except the northern girls.

I don't hate short people , I just can't date one .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Theory Of female Attraction / Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row / If A Gay Guy Offers You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.