Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) (49900 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by Charly68: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
I beg ,this nonsense must stop.. I thought the man begged to return the money to federal Govt ,what else does the Govt want again..? They shouldn't kill the man I beg
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
OLISEH METUH, the BASKETMOUTH OF PDP

HE IS NOW FAKING AND FORMING SICKNESS TO FIND AN ESCAPE ROUTE.

He learnt this trick from Col. Sambo Dasuki and Mrs Deziani former Petroluem Minister under the Goodluck Jonathan 's Presidency.

FORMING SICKNESS IS NOW THE TRICK TO BYPASS JUDGEMENT DAY!

But not with Buhari.

THOSE WHO MESS UP OUR YESTERDAY, NOW BEING PUNISHED FOR TODAY.

Learn to Sow good seeds to enable you reap bountifully, a honest day work for a honest day pay.

METUH IS NOW FEELING THE PAINS OF HIS PAST SINS

This serves him right.

BASKETMOUTHING AND LOUD MOUTHING FOR THE PDP did not save him.

THE LAW OF KARMA!

THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION!

All taking their toll on OLISEH METUH.

Nobody Knows tomorrow. We should be careful with what we do TODAY!

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by dexterush(f): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Its that's stretcher and ambulance that will kill him,bunch of thief's.
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by de1de1SnrAd: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
usba:
All this pretense over a crime you actually committed. grin grin grin grin grin grin what a pathetic fellow while Jonathan is dancing somewhere enjoying his life

Az-in ehn!
You can imagine the heart of man!

This is just exactly one of the popular stands of some youth back then and still now that:
- I will steal, keep the money and endure the punishment. Thereafter, after my release, I will come out and enjoy my money;
- I will steal for my family to enjoy. When I am gone, they will never forget - I will sacrifice for my family.
Mr. Metuh, if you're truly sick, by divine power, you will be healed (It is not that you may be allowed to go and be enjoying your loot o...). But if you're not sick but faking it, still by divine power, may you truly be sick and never come out of it.
How I wish someone had pray for Dieziani Madueke in like manner.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by gbishman: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
hahahaha, you for nor come now. Thief, ole buruku, yam eater.
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Similar with Diazeni's stunt.....
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by davidque: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
How stupid of him. who does he think he is fooling! what nonsense
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
lilbest4:
Mumu government
you just demonstrated high level of stupidity
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
wellmax:
And the best Actor for the year 2018 is.....
The guy sabi act
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by tete7000(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
DWJOBScom:

It's sad and not right.

My challenge is that he could be saying the truth or actually lying.

I understand you quite well. I was only trying to point out how bad our society has degenerated. Very sad...

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by KehnnyCares(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
richyblink1:

As if you won't do worst for just 5m
Ofcos not, because you think everyone will be money mongers like you undecided undecided
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
you are so sick you cant stand, you have to come in s stretcher....yet there is no nurse in sight!!! you forgot that bit to complete the scene...too much nollywood!!!
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by GambaOsaka: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
davidque:
How stupid of him. who does he think he is fooling! what nonsense

I hereby nominate this Olisa Metuh for Grammy awards.
if dem like, make dem put POP for him two legs saying he can not walk to court. Or put POP on his tongue that he cannot talk, he must still vomit the yams he ate. I

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by nex(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is nothing new. President Hosni Mubarak was in court on a stretcher and also in a cage and was still sentenced.

The truth is that this drama is more a fault of EFCC than anyone else. They have allowed all these corruption cases to linger for so longer without being able to convict any of the major players in the last administration.

EFCC is happy seeing him like this, because when they finally lose the case, they have another excuse to add to their list. If they had gotten a conviction in 2015, will Olisa Metuh have had a chance of acting this drama co-produced by EFCC?!

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
projectorz:

Are u a learner?

no vex my oga
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
tete7000:

I understand you quite well. I was only trying to point out how bad our society has degenerated. Very sad...

am in agreement on the state of our society
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
LadyNaija:
Olisa Metuh, forrmer spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), arrived at the federal high court, Abuja, in an ambulance on Monday.

Metuh is standing trial over allegations of receiving N400 million from Sambo Dasuki, former national security adviser, and also money laundering charges involving $2 billion.

He was absent when the case was heard in court last week.

Onyeachi Ikpeazu (SAN), his counsel, had said his client was absent because he was admitted at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, and was unable to attend court.

Ikpeazu presented a letter written by a doctor in the hospital to the court, but both the judge and the prosecutor questioned the authenticity of the letter.

Okon Abang, the judge, had ordered Metuh to appear or risk being arrested.

He was wheeled into the court premises amid reactions from people present.

Abang had to adjourn the matter till March 15, expressing satisfaction with the position of Ikpeazu, that his client his indisposed.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/02/unfortunate-as-former-spokesman-of-pdp.html
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by deji17: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
nex:
This is nothing new. President Hosni Mubarak was in court on a stretcher and also in a cage and was still sentenced.

The truth is that this drama is more a fault of EFCC than anyone else. They have allowed all these corruption cases to linger for so longer without being able to convict any of the major players in the last administration.

EFCC is happy seeing him like this, because when they finally lose the case, they have another excuse to add to their list. If they had gotten a conviction in 2015, will Olisa Metuh have had a chance of acting this drama co-produced by EFCC?!

Why are you writing as if EFCC is the court of law? For your information, EFCC can only drag accused to the court. How long the case will take and eventual sentencing will depend on the court and the Judge.
Knowledge is key in everything we do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by kenchi10: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
when will Buhari men stand their trials. Babachir and Oke might stand theirs in a casket
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Come and see dramaaaaaa, serious dramaaa grin

Wehdone sir
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by Throwback: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
maasoap:

Everybody knows the true answer to your question. And this guy was initially given options to voluntarily return his discovered loot, bit by bit just like others on plea bargaining. But he was full of sh!t, was arrogant until the offer was taken off the table.

He arrogantly demanded to be taken to court. That he rightfully earned money from Jonathan for a publicity project he did for Jonathan and for which he gave his bank account details to Jonathan, but he did not reject or protest when his account was credited by the ONSA.

Upon reaching court he began all manner of evasive tactics like "the judge was my law school classmate", " I need medical care abroad", etc.

When he eventually realised he was alone in deepshit, the arrogant Metuh started begging to be allowed to return the corruption money he got from the ONSA. A priviledge that had already been taken off the table.

Now despite employing the power of the courts to get Jonathan to testify as a witness, Jonathan has abandoned him as no one is ready to admit that they willfully facilitated a corrupt transfer of public funds meant to fight terrorism, into the account of a publicist who had done a private job for candidate Jonathan.

Charly68, it is too late to beg to return money you had been begged for long to return. Metuh stood his ground and requested for the court, now he his courting justice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by nuele(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
I doubt this man received more than half than what Buhari cronies has stolen yet none have received this treatment.

Where is Babachir Lawal. Where is Ayo Oke, how did Maina enjoyed crimianal insulation,
What about the NNPC serial scams as alleged by Kachikwu, who is has be made ineffective of his potentials for Nigeria.

Nigeria our Mumu.... E don do.
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by wolebest: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Is this not the man that went unaided and with his own two legs to the PDP Convention in December 2017 and wanted to access the arena where PDP top shots were seated and was denied ?This man Olisa Metuh is a big liar and a big fraud. My People when did he become this sick that he will be moved around in a stretcher. We never heard in the news that he was sick or had an accident.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by naijaking1: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is a high level lynching by the Buhari judge and prosecutor, a defendant doesn't have to be brought physically to the court, before a stupid judge believes that he's actually sick.
That what the police, dss, and other secret and informative services are for .
Shame on this APC judge.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by naijaking1: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
wolebest:
Is this not the man that went unaided and with his own two legs to the PDP Convention in December 2017 and wanted to access the arena where PDP top shots were seated and was denied ?This man Olisa Metuh is a big liar and a big fraud. My People when did he become this sick that he will be moved around in a stretcher. We never heard in the news that he was sick or had an accident.

What do you know.
Does going to function in December 2017 prevent a man from being very sick or even dying in Feb 2018.
Discuss common sense not like you dey chop through your anus.
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
LadyNaija:
Olisa Metuh, forrmer spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), arrived at the federal high court, Abuja, in an ambulance on Monday.

Metuh is standing trial over allegations of receiving N400 million from Sambo Dasuki, former national security adviser, and also money laundering charges involving $2 billion.

He was absent when the case was heard in court last week.

Onyeachi Ikpeazu (SAN), his counsel, had said his client was absent because he was admitted at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, and was unable to attend court.

Ikpeazu presented a letter written by a doctor in the hospital to the court, but both the judge and the prosecutor questioned the authenticity of the letter.

Okon Abang, the judge, had ordered Metuh to appear or risk being arrested.

He was wheeled into the court premises amid reactions from people present.

Abang had to adjourn the matter till March 15, expressing satisfaction with the position of Ikpeazu, that his client his indisposed.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/02/unfortunate-as-former-spokesman-of-pdp.html
this guys are funny oo,well am not suprised,..if a former Governor(late) can disguise as a woman to evade arrest,Then what is lying down on a strecher..who can't....Nonsense people
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by Charly68: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Throwback:

He arrogantly demanded to be taken to court. That he rightfully earned money from Jonathan for a publicity project he did for Jonathan and for which he gave his bank account details to Jonathan, but he did not reject or protest when his account was credited by the ONSA.

Upon reaching court he began all manner of evasive tactics like "the judge was my law school classmate", " I need medical care abroad", etc.

When he eventually realised he was alone in deepshit, the arrogant Metuh started begging to be allowed to return the corruption money he got from the ONSA. A priviledge that had already been taken off the table.

Now despite employing the power of the courts to get Jonathan to testify as a witness, Jonathan has abandoned him as no one is ready to admit that they willfully facilitated a corrupt transfer of public funds meant to fight terrorism, into the account of a publicist who had done a private job for candidate Jonathan.
Charly68, it is too late to beg to return money you had been begged for long to return. Metuh stood his ground and requested for the court, now he his courting justice.
. Thanks for the analysis sir.
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
usba:
All this pretense over a crime you actually committed. grin grin grin grin grin grin what a pathetic fellow while Jonathan is dancing somewhere enjoying his life
no mind the useless man ...he was hail and heathy when he was chopping the money...

pretence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
May he never arose again from that stretcher.
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by zoedew: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
He should be prosecuted and not persecuted.
Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
moscobabs:
grin

comedy plenty in this country, so Metu has been on sick bed since when?
Don't forget that this same man ate statement of his infont of EFCC when present case is shaping. If counsel to EFCC is very good, he could have alluded to this past drama to let independent doctor examine him.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
zoedew:
He should be prosecuted and not persecuted.
Olisa Metuh Grammar School Mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me / Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.