Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. (1332 Views)

Is It Bad How My Friend Handled An Exploitative Nigerian Girlfriend? (whatsapp C / Too Bad! How Woman Was Assaulted Because She Refuse To Sleep With A Man / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. by FeddysWorld(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Since I parted ways with my ex girlfriend I have quite kept myself out of a relationship for a long time and I finally met a girl I really like.
We started dating sometime last year and she is just everything I need in a woman. She is physically beautiful, neat, caring, hardworking and very intelligent.

But I finally found a problem I really dont know how to confront her about. We got into the mood for sex after one very romantic night out and I love to head my girl but when I tried, I seriously couldn't resist the offensive odor that welcomed me. I practically had to use style not to spoil the mood and embarrass her but even while we were making love I could still perceive that bad smell which is nothing like I have ever seen in any girl I met in the past.

What will be the best way to say it to her so she can probably find a solution to it because aside that she is just like perfect.
Re: This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. by SULTANALAUDDIN: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
I hate smelly toto like mad
Re: This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. by timwudz(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
Buy body spray, spray some on her kitten.. thank me later
Re: This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. by codedgalaxy: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
no one is perfect ,i suggest find a perfect time and talk to her about it. undecided undecided
Re: This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. by izaray(f): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tell your girl to visit a medical doctor....It's possible her punna is infected
Re: This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
codedgalaxy:
no one is perfect ,i suggest find a perfect time and talk to her about it. undecided undecided

Seconded. Talk to her about it. Tell her you are in this relationship for the longest of terms but the pussy odour is a put-off. Tell her to do something about it. Any right thinking girl will appreciate your honesty.
Re: This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. by MetroBaba1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
izaray:
Tell your girl to visit a medical doctor....It's possible her punna is infected

Thirded. Talk To Her About It If You Cherish/Love Her. Encourage Her To See A Med. Doctor.

1 Like

Re: This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. by FeddysWorld(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
I really appreciate all the beautiful advice. Thanks alot guys.
Re: This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. by coolh3ad(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
She is not neat!!. She is just pretending to be . Talk to her about it but study her very well and find out how she will take it if you tell her about it. Not all ladies will take it lightly oo. She might feel very ashamed of herself and this won't be good at all.....Talk to her about it sha but Bros know how you will do the "talking" so you won't hurt her feelings ooo.

1 Like

Re: This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Let her bathe regularly and also change her undies regularly too tongue I think that will help ooooh.if the smell continue I think you should take her to hospital for treatment .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Explicit Video Of Cardi B Has Leaked Again (watch +!8) / Man Expose Cheating Girlfriend In A Classy Way. / Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.