Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics (7780 Views)

Top Igbo Women Check List / Lagos 1898,Before Nigeria. Not Oil money. No be today!! / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by nwabobo: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by Colleverage: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
;DNo be today o my broda dem just like us shaaaaaaa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by BankeSmalls(f): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jealousy has no medicine grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by BankeSmalls(f): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
Did anyone notice the young Igwe Orizu the great of Nnewi wanting to abandon his throne for more education? This is civilization of a region in 1930 grin

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by ReubenE(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Igbos and pettiness.

What is this supremacy battle with the Yorubas?
I think both groups are confused.

Igbos have an inflated view of themselves and hardly live in peace with people outside their group. Get easily envious, runs to Dibia to truncate the progress of others. Have strong opposition to change except they are the creators or drivers of the change.....very hard working but legitimately and illegitimately. Igbos have great taste though unlike the Yorubas.

The Yorubas, have slippery relationship with the truth, they have phobia of all kinds and shapes. Very educated and can easily adjust to change and modernity.
Anyone can live with them without the fear of intimidation unlike the Igbos that scare people with the dropping of white substance in front of somebody's door......

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by adeolakemi: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
ReubenE:
Igbos and pettiness.

Igbos have an inflated view of themselves and hardly live in peace with people outside their group. Get easily envious, runs to Dibia to truncate the progress of others. Have strong opposition to change except they are the creators or drivers of the change.....very hard working but legitimately and illegitimately. Igbos have great taste though unlike the Yorubas.

The Yorubas, have slippery relationship with the truth, they have phobia of all kinds and shapes. Very educated and can easily adjust to change and modernity.
Anyone can live with them without the fear of intimidation unlike the Igbos that scare people with the dropping of white substance in front of somebody's door......
you don't know any shit about Igbo's

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by adeolakemi: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
ReubenE:
Igbos and pettiness.

you don't know any shit about Igbo's .stop watching African magic

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by nwabobo: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
As at this time, Buhari's father was on his way to Daura from Futa Jallon.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by ReubenE(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
adeolakemi:
you don't know any shit about Igbo's .stop watching African magic
I knew you would say the above.

I lived with the Igbos for quite a long while, even now I still visit from time to time because I have a family in Imo State.

You may think all I said concerning the Igbos are tales of Nollywood, but I am not perturbed because you're at liberty to believe anything you want.
From experience, I discovered that Igbos have nuclear grade envy for others that do better than them.
If you eat meat pass dem, na problem. If you buy a car before they do especially when you are sharing the same facility, they get envious, to the point of arranging for hoodlums to steal the car so that you can be at per with them.
One cannot hold the position of a market secretary when you don't share the same ethnicity with them. I remember back then in Imo State, out of envy, some Igbo traders reported my in-law to the authorities that he is dealing in illegal business after he indicated his interest to become the president of their trade union.....my brother, the list is endless.

This is no Nollywood cuz I don't even see their movies

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by koladebrainiac(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
how is this Yoruba Headache . They mentioned 'Lagosians not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
koladebrainiac:
how is this Yoruba Headache . They mentioned 'Lagosians not Nigerians
So Lagos is no longer Yoruba land grin

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by BankeSmalls(f): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Around this time, some people's parents were jumping around from one cocoa tree branch to another butt nakked. grin

I didn't mention any person o, afterall Ghanaians dey plant cocoa too grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by BankeSmalls(f): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
nwabobo:
As at this time, Buhari's father was on his way to Daura from Futa Jallon.

And Awolowo was a professional amala pounder?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by ProDNA: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
For reliable paternity DNA test please click on my username and check our signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by melzabull(f): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Igbos have always been the fore-runners of western education in Nigeria. Forget all the noise from the suffersticated piglets from the brown roof slums

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by melzabull(f): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Around this time, some people's parents were jumping around from one cocoa tree branch to another butt nakked. grin

grin

Are you talking about the tiger claw faced abobakus from the shot put region?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by melzabull(f): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
ReubenE:
[s]Igbos and pettiness.

Anyone can live with them without the fear of intimidation unlike the Igbos that scare people with the dropping of white substance in front of somebody's door[/s]......
pure and undiluted bullshit .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Instead of the youths to come together and kick the Daura President out of aso rock... They engage in ethnic bigotry...

As you are looking for someone to bash
Buhari is busy packing your future into a ghana must go bag with his 40 thieves sad

7 Likes

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by ReubenE(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
melzabull:
pure and undiluted bullshit .

Thank you.
But you're neither Igbo nor Yoruba, what then is your stress with my opinion?

5 Likes

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Most of them come out in the day to shout flat heads but behind, they go to date/marry Igbo girls to help improve their lineage. Cowards.

21 Likes

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by bluke(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
ibo man was minister for education.
in 1964 they had a list of 100 nigerians for scholarship. 96 were easterners, ibo minister.
they are still the best in nigeria in terms of education

2 Likes

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by shekauvsbuhari: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
ReubenE:
Igbos and pettiness.

you know nothing about de two tribes. De fact dt U re attributing juju to igbos as against yorubas shows you know nothing. We know de correct skull miners of nigeria. Custodians of ogun, sango, oranmiyan etc etc. Igbos na learners for fetish matters. Even their amadioha is no longer with adherents these days. Twale to yoruba 4 juju stuff.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by Biety: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
I don't know why OSU baboons like creating senseless thread. They can't just stop thinking about yoruba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by OrisaEsu: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nice.

I have read the print severally and still can’t find the ’jealousy’.

Can anyone point it outto me, please?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by ultimatewarrior: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nairaland has become the home for cowardly tribalists. I am igbo and have read the OP's post severally and cannot see the jealousy. Saying the Lagos community were startled doesn't mean they were jealous it could mean that they were surprised so many nigerians could get scholarship to study abroad in 1930 when there was still segregation in the US. Moreover I wish Igbos and Yorubas would stop this bitterness and unite instead of allowing northerners who are the least educated rule both major tribes and give us token appointments.

3 Likes

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by Prinzyy: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:

are you saying they were monkey?

1 Like

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by ReubenE(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
you know nothing about de two tribes. De fact dt U re attributing juju to igbos as against yorubas shows you know nothing. We know de correct skull miners of nigeria. Custodians of ogun, sango, oranmiyan etc etc. Igbos na learners for fetish matters. Even their amadioha is no longer with adherents these days. Twale to yoruba 4 juju stuff.
Take a second look at my opening statement. The issue you raised is clearly captured with it.

Igbos love pettiness, that includes their level of juju practice.

Nonetheless, I have to thank you for the add on. Yorubas love heavy duty/industrial juju....

1 Like

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by modik(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
IgboBasthard:

You dey mind flatthead pigs.

Who is migrating in their millions from their rotten barren land? How many Yorubas do you see leaving their homeland and domain for some empty barren bush called igboland? That is the SUPERIORITY!

Hmmmm
Same superiority that foisted PMB on Nigerians?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by bkfilms: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
ReubenE:

I knew you would say the above.

I lived with the Igbos for quite a long while, even now I still visit from time to time because I have a family in Imo State.

You may think all I said concerning the Igbos are tales of Nollywood, but I am not perturbed because you're at liberty to believe anything you want.
From experience, I discovered that Igbos have nuclear grade envy for others that do better than them.
If you eat meat pass dem, na problem. If you buy a car before they do especially when you are sharing the same facility, they get envious, to the point of arranging for hoodlums to steal the car so that you can be at per with them.
One cannot hold the position of a market secretary when you don't share the same ethnicity with them. I remember back then in Imo State, out of envy, some Igbo traders reported my in-law to the authorities that he is dealing in illegal business after he indicated his interest to become the president of their trade union.....my brother, the list is endless.

This is no Nollywood cuz I don't even see their movies

Truth b told,u watch too many nollywood

3 Likes

Re: No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics by ReubenE(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
bkfilms:

Truth b told,u watch too many nollywood
Ok.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oodua Groups Write Sultan Of Sokoto / Why I Will Dump DSTV And Move To TSTV / Jonathan Was Ineffective As A Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.