Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu (1953 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by MasterclipHub: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has met with some Igbo leaders in Enugu state following the just concluded sit-at-home exercise in the South East and other parts of the country.
Recall that the South-South and some other parts of the country were shut down during the May 30 sit-at-home order by leaders of the pro-Biafra groups.
Kanu stormed Enugu yesterday and held a closed door meeting with some South East leaders under the auspices of the Ala Igbo Development Foundation, ADF.
The meeting which lasted for over two hours and chaired by the president of the ADF, Prof. Uzodinma Nwala, had the presence of Archbishop Maxwell Aniekwenwa; a former Ohanaeze president-general, Dr Dozie Ikedife; Secretary general of Igbo Leaders of Thought (ILT), Prof Elo Amucheazi; a former Vice Chancellor of Imo State University, Prof Ukachukwu Awuzie; Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Archbishop Ebere Chukwu, Ambassador Lawrence Agubuzo, Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa, Bishop Obi Onubugo among others.
It was gathered that the meeting was used to strengthen relationships among other Igbo groups in the agitation as well as provided opportunity for advice on the Biafra struggle.

Source: https://mastercliphub..com.ng/2017/06/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-meets-top-igbo.html

http://www.mastercliphub..com

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by ESDKING: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
OK, patiently waiting for stuppid iddiots to arrive and express how afraid they are about anything Biafra by vomiting hopeless reasons why Nig should remain united.

BTW, all these Profs and clergy, I thought no enlightened individual associates with anything IPOB ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by izospindle(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
I think every ressonable biafran should stop using nairaland cos its a nigeria thing please go and create biafrapoundland if we want to see your progress report we will browse ur site

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by CaptainGOOD: 1:09am On Jun 03, 2017
izospindle:
I think every ressonable biafran should stop using nairaland cos its a nigeria thing please go and create biafrapoundland if we want to see your progress report we will browse ur site

Do u sound smart?.
Why are u on facebook?.
U own facebook too

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by EzeUche(m): 1:11am On Jun 03, 2017
izospindle:

No.

We cannot have your propaganda go unchecked.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by zombieTRACKER: 1:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Elochukwu amucheazi
Obi onubogu
Hmmmm notable names there

We must continue
Gods children

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by Blackfire(m): 1:32am On Jun 03, 2017
A storm is coming.....

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by modik(m): 4:35am On Jun 03, 2017
worthy course

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by SHAKABOOM: 5:42am On Jun 03, 2017
ESDKING:
OK, patiently waiting for stuppid iddiots to arrive and express how afraid they are about anything Biafra by vomiting hopeless reasons why Nig should remain united.

BTW, all these Profs and clergy, I thought no enlightened individual associates with anything IPOB ?
Hahahaha..You mean the you people are land locked people and the you people have ur investment evry where in nigeria people. smiley

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by izospindle(m): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Do u sound smart?.
Why are u on facebook?.
U own facebook too
and you are asking me if I am smart. facebook is not same a nairaland..!! is facebook is not an indigenous interactive forum of any country.....why not look for a us or malawi forum to bug them with your crap

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by izospindle(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2017
EzeUche:

No.

We cannot have your propaganda go unchecked.
oh really who started paste crap and propaganda frist all you people do is make mouth without action.....the 1976 igbo where not cowards like this they toke action less talk and social media lies and more action.....the first thing the 1976 igbo did was to leave the north and host their flag....not one day sit at home not even a month or a year......people go on hunger strike to support their course a guy that is not even igbo burnt him self to death because of igbo people but what did ojukwu do he ran away to luxury.....you people should wakeup and do some action let the many without internet feel your strugle in jigawa....wake up take action

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by ozowarac: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Yoruba/fulani hausa people why is Biafra always war, war, war, war to you people? We are above fighting Nigeria, let Nigeria Provoke us first.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by Arda1000(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2017
izospindle:
oh really who started paste crap and propaganda frist all you people do is make mouth without action.....the 1976 igbo where not cowards like this they toke action least talk and social media lies and more action.....the first thing the 1976 igbo did was to leave the north and host either flag....not one day sit at home not even a month or a year......people go on hunger strike to support their course a guy that is not even igbo burnt him self to death because of igbo people but what did ojukwu do he ran away to luxury.....you people should wakeup and do some action let the many without internet feel your strugle in jigawa....wake up take action
dis is 2017 not 1960's improvise your thinking

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2017
One love Biafra nation

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by falcon01: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2017
When Will the fight start?? Cos nigeria cant split without the fight.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by modik(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
falcon01:
When Will the fight start?? Cos nigeria cant split without the fight.
fighting to keep those you hate ba?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by falcon01: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
modik:

fighting to keep those you hate ba?
the fighting will not be to keep you guys but rather to not let you go without a fight you know 'they say nothing good comes easy' you guys have to fight and die for it that the spirit. i believe in you.

P.S i dont give a sh*t about any of that crap biafra or no biafra am just tired of seeing biafran topics that's why i decided to comment

P.P.S nnamdi kanu is a prophet abi?? he can lead you guys to greatness he can do some miracle and biafra will be declared
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by modik(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
falcon01:
the fighting will not be to keep you guys but rather to not let you go without a fight you know 'they say nothing good comes easy' you guys have to fight and die for it that the spirit. i believe in you.

P.S i dont give a sh*t about any of that crap Biafra or no Biafra am just tired of seeing Biafran topics that's why i decided to comment

P.P.S Nnamdi kanu is a prophet abi?? he can lead you guys to greatness he can do some miracle and Biafra will be declared

Your good self as well as NK, can chose to be whatever. His life, his business.

Biafrans are willing to die for Biafra (Biafra or death), Can you die for Nigeria?

However, if you are dreaming to fight in order to keep dwelling in injustice, unfairness, quota system and disproportion which forms the fulcrum of Nigerian Nationhood, this time around there is a good news for you........ You miscalculated!

Killing fellow citizen, to you is a sport, but fixing Nigeria for over half a century is a mirage, what a delusion!
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets Top Igbo Leaders Behind Closed-doors In Enugu by CaptainGOOD: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2017
izospindle:
and you are asking me if I am smart. facebook is not same a nairaland..!! is facebook is not an indigenous interactive forum of any country.....why not look for a us or malawi forum to bug them with your crap

So what are they... i guess yorubas own linda ikeji blog too..?.

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello & Wife Show Off Their Physically Challenged Son / FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election / Did Senator Dino Malaye Get His Inspiration From Pa Awolowo(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.