Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Bayelsa Man Displays Photos Of His Two Lovely Wives. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bayelsa Man Displays Photos Of His Two Lovely Wives. (618 Views)

Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Man Displays His Wedding Ring in a Club party While Grabing 2 Ass At Once.(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man Displays Photos Of His Two Lovely Wives. by Bodmaskemepadei(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
BAYELSA MAN DISPLAYS PHOTOS OF HIS TWO LOVELY WIVES.

By Bodmas Kemepadei

A facebook user from Bayelsa state, has displayed photos of his two beautiful wives.

On the first he wrote: " The woman that knows my feellings"

On the second he wrote: " The woman that love me with her heart"

On the picture of both, he wrote: " Lovely mates of His Imperial majesty"

Bodmasnewsblog learnt that both wives are living in the same house and are in peace with one another...

This news was brought to you by Bodmas P. Kemepadei, a blogger, writer and an online media practitioner, with audience cut across the entire globe. You can also tell your own stories, opinions, interviews and promote your content. You can visit www.bodmasnewsblog.com for more or follow me on facebook @ Bodmas P. Kemepadei, Bodmas Kemepadei.

http://www.bodmasnewsblog.com/2018/02/bayelsa-man-displays-photos-of-his-two.html

Re: Bayelsa Man Displays Photos Of His Two Lovely Wives. by Colleverage: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Them no even fine sef

(1) (Reply)

How To Heal The Vagina And Penis Through Sex And Therapies / What Would You Do? / Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.