Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Comedian AY Celebrates Fellow Comedian Ushbebe On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Celebrates Fellow Comedian Ushbebe On His Birthday (476 Views)

Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian AY Celebrates Fellow Comedian Ushbebe On His Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

Comedian, Ayo Makun aka AY took to his IG page to celebrate fellow comedian, Justice Emonaerere Nuagbe aka Ushbebe as he turned 36 today.

Sharing the photo below, he wrote;

"From being that young boy who was practically my school son in Delta State University, to becoming my TV show presenter, my friend, my brother and colleague in the entertainment Industry... All i want to say is that i am super proud of you and all your achievements. Happy birthday to @ushbebecomedian"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/02/comedian-ay-celebrates-fellow-comedian.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Comedian AY Celebrates Fellow Comedian Ushbebe On His Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
HBD! cool
Re: Comedian AY Celebrates Fellow Comedian Ushbebe On His Birthday by taylor88(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ushe niggar
Re: Comedian AY Celebrates Fellow Comedian Ushbebe On His Birthday by femolacqua(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

Mazino Abraham Says "We Are All At The Edge Of Eternity" / Reasons You Should Never Support A Woman's Dream At The Detriment Of Yours- Pix / Why I Posed Nude For My Birthday Photoshoot – Actress Jojo Charry (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.