Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Generator In EKEDC Office! What A Shame! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Generator In EKEDC Office! What A Shame! (826 Views)

Estimated Billing: NERC To Sanction EKEDC, 6 Others / Protest Rocks EKEDC Marina, Lagos Over Lack Of Power Supply, Roads Blocked (Pix) / How EKEDC Is Endangering Lives Of People At Onikan - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator In EKEDC Office! What A Shame! by chubysoft1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
This country needs a total reformation. Lawlessness in the highest level has now become Normal.
I saw this in EKEDC office, Ijora . Imagine the distributors of light using generator. Are we not in pepper soup?

Re: Generator In EKEDC Office! What A Shame! by femolacqua(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chai, imagine that. That shows how our power supply is like, with those to disturb are no difference to the receiver's.
Re: Generator In EKEDC Office! What A Shame! by SalamRushdie: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
There no Disco office that doesn't run generator most of the day ..last weekend I stopped by one to buy voucher and was told they sent someone to buy fuel for the generator so I should wait.

3 Likes

Re: Generator In EKEDC Office! What A Shame! by femolacqua(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
See as those who are to distribute power, looking more or less like the citizens. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Generator In EKEDC Office! What A Shame! by oloriooko(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
So what? You never see where police dey chain generator to it's burglar proof window at the police station grin grin grin
Re: Generator In EKEDC Office! What A Shame! by pointstores(m): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
naija and corruption 5 and 6
Re: Generator In EKEDC Office! What A Shame! by Treasure17(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Most of their offices do run generator during the day. Is a common thing
Re: Generator In EKEDC Office! What A Shame! by Xeedorf: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
No be today yansh dey back now, he Don tail..
Re: Generator In EKEDC Office! What A Shame! by sinkhole: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
There no Disco office that doesn't run generator most of the day ..last weekend I stopped by one to buy voucher and was told they sent someone to buy fuel for the generator so I should wait.
Come AEDC Lafia, Nasarawa State, infront of Romantic Bakery, you go fear fear grin grin were dem keep the generator don black ehn, you go know say them don dey use gen since Mungo Park era cheesy cheesy cheesy and na were dem dey collect bill payment o!

1 Like

Re: Generator In EKEDC Office! What A Shame! by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 12:06am On Feb 06, 2018
oloriooko:
So what? You never see where police dey chain generator to it's burglar proof window at the police station grin grin grin

But why na? You finished the best police force in Africa abi in the world sef. According to Mr VP. Lol
Re: Generator In EKEDC Office! What A Shame! by Alejoas(m): 5:54am On Feb 06, 2018
Nigeria as a country has lost its soul and traded it's commonsense, consciousness and conscience to tribalism, mediocrity and underperformed governance on all fronts!

I experience the same shock in...... sometimes ago when this same outfit there ran out of petrol with customers on the queue..... I recommended solar powered setup for them but the attendant told me he is just a small fry and doesn't make the decision

Anybody who is buoyant enough to own and run a car on daily basis and hasn't consider solar power for his home is really a poor man upstairs especially with this heat!

(1) (Reply)

A Ghanaian Man Open Letter To Oga Muhammadu Buhari / Dino Melaye Charged For Illegal Possession Of Guns / Stella Obasanjo’s Father, Abebe, Dies At 99

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.