Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (55146 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Imagine a god of man breeding afonja demons at home. cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Damzy007: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
bobokeshington:
Na church business and politics dey pay now o...

E be like say I go port enter this ministry leave this job wey I dey do o
Come find better jazz take ginger am. you go thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by dhabrite(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
I wee say nothing!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sirdiq21:
no Sir the sons should be Mechanics... bross control your jealousy...

Jealousy ke? I was only surprises that the kids also are pastors, which means it's a family run business. Do I look like a daft shit like you? Lol. I thought God is meant to call people to be pastors, so God called him and his wife and their kids? Oh okay!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
I love son that looks like their father but these ones are far from it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by ArcFresky(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
This writeup was making sense, till you put
Trump4ril:

God is watching.

Is it God that voted for PMB?
Smh......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by histemple: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
MrMoney007:
In those days, transpo businesses used names like Izuchukwu and Sons limited, ajekoya and sons etc

this one is Scammer and sons limited

No! Church uses Snr and Jnr.

So, you have David Oyedepo Jnr.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by histemple: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
I love son that looks like their father but these ones are far from it.

Are you suggesting DNA test?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:04am On Feb 06, 2018
histemple:

Are you suggesting DNA test?
Not at all as there are lots of children that took after their mum
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by noscarn91(m): 12:25am On Feb 06, 2018
Sirdiq21:
STFU , sheepee !!!!, ur brain is empty
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by akigbemaru: 1:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Trump4ril:
Nepotism Smelling All Over Nigeria
===========================
"Words of Dr. Junaid Mohammed a northern ethno-religious irredentist.
“Let me say straight away that whether one calls it a cabal or a mafia or power within the presidency under Buhari, whatever you say it is; it is, and a lot worse. First, the most influential person in the presidency today is one Mamman Daura whom as you know, is a nephew of the president. His father was Buhari’s elder brother. In addition, Mamman Daura was the one who single-handedly brought up Abba Kyari, the current chief of staff to the president. In fact, Abba Kyari knows Mamman Daura more than he knows his own father.
“Next, the personal assistant to Buhari himself is the son of Mamman Daura, next is the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP), and is also a son-in-law to Mamman Daura because he is married to Mamman Daura’s daughter. Next, the minister they unilaterally chose, against the interest of the party and against the wishes of Sokoto people, happens to be the daughter of the younger sister of Mamman Daura’s wife. Both of them are daughters of Sultan Dasuki, who was sacked by General Abacha. We have the aide-de-camp to Buhari himself, Colonel Abubakar. He is married to the granddaughter of one of Buhari’s elder sisters. Next we have the woman who represents Kaduna in the Federal Executive Council, she is a cousin to Kaduna State governor, Nasir el-Rufai. It is a well known that el-Rufai is one of the closest governors to Muhammadu Buhari.
“Next, we have the Minister for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The Minister of the FCT is the man called Musa Bello, who used to be the Managing Director of the Northern Nigeria Development Corporation, which used to be the biggest holding company that belonged to all the northern states. His only qualification to be the FCT minister is the fact that his father has been Buhari’s friend over the years. Now, there is a young man called Sabiu Yusuf, nicknamed Tunde – probably because of the late General Tunde Idiagbon. He is another PA to President Buhari. He is also a grandson of another sister of Buhari.
“This is enough to prove to you that this is shamelessly the worst form of nepotism in the history of government in Nigeria. In fact, in the history of Africa, let me make bold to assert that I have never seen any level of nepotism that has equalled or surpassed this in my entire life – I am now in my 67th year. Another thing I also want you to know is that Amina Zakari, who was and is still a national commissioner in the Independent National Electoral Commission representing the entire seven states in the North-west; it is being claimed that Buhari knows nothing about her appointment (before he became the president), it is a lie.
“When President Goodluck Jonathan was reorganising INEC and he was bringing in Prof. Attahiru Jega, he reached out to Buhari and asked him to nominate somebody from the North-west so that, that person would be a national commissioner. Of all the people in the North-west, Buhari decided to nominate his own niece, the daughter of his elder sister – Amina Zakari. She has been there; when Jega left, Buhari was determined to make her the chairman, it was because of the massive backlash that he dropped the idea like hot potatoes. As we are talking today, that woman is a national commissioner which means she is one of the principal members of the election umpire.
“Throughout my reading of history, political science and social sciences generally, I have never heard of any dictator or any tyrant under any system of government whether totalitarian or fascist, appointing his own niece to conduct elections in which he was either a party or going to be a party to; Buhari has done that. The immediate younger brother to Amina Zakari is currently the Minister for Water Resources representing Jigawa State in the same Buhari government. In addition, even though they are from Kazaure, Kazaure is contiguous to Daura. The eldest sister of both of them is now the Commissioner for Education in the All Progressives Congress government in Jigawa State. If this is not nepotism, then I don’t know what nepotism is. For somebody who had the guts and the brutal arrogance to appoint these relations, not bothered about public opinion, about the sense of justice, and about competence, then you can see that he has a very serious question to answer.”
God is watching.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 06, 2018
MrMoney007:
In those days, transpo businesses used names like Izuchukwu and Sons limited, ajekoya and sons etc

As in ehn. These people de even God that they are rubbishing the name.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 06, 2018
Follygunners:
Really? And yet, my fellow educated, intelligent Christians fall for these Wolves in Sheep skin? Wow! How does this guys look any different from the people of the world? God, save us! undecided
Its just stupidity of the people at its best.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by teflonjake(m): 2:48am On Feb 06, 2018
Sirdiq21:

Thank you very much, it's much better to see pastors children been referred to as pastors rather than been tagged as prostitute or drug addicts.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by turhibdwhale(m): 3:36am On Feb 06, 2018
Trump4ril:
Nepotism Smelling All Over Nigeria
===========================
"Words of Dr. Junaid Mohammed a northern ethno-religious irredentist.
“Let me say straight away that whether one calls it a cabal or a mafia or power within the presidency under Buhari, whatever you say it is; it is, and a lot worse. First, the most influential person in the presidency today is one Mamman Daura whom as you know, is a nephew of the president. His father was Buhari’s elder brother. In addition, Mamman Daura was the one who single-handedly brought up Abba Kyari, the current chief of staff to the president. In fact, Abba Kyari knows Mamman Daura more than he knows his own father.
“Next, the personal assistant to Buhari himself is the son of Mamman Daura, next is the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP), and is also a son-in-law to Mamman Daura because he is married to Mamman Daura’s daughter. Next, the minister they unilaterally chose, against the interest of the party and against the wishes of Sokoto people, happens to be the daughter of the younger sister of Mamman Daura’s wife. Both of them are daughters of Sultan Dasuki, who was sacked by General Abacha. We have the aide-de-camp to Buhari himself, Colonel Abubakar. He is married to the granddaughter of one of Buhari’s elder sisters. Next we have the woman who represents Kaduna in the Federal Executive Council, she is a cousin to Kaduna State governor, Nasir el-Rufai. It is a well known that el-Rufai is one of the closest governors to Muhammadu Buhari.
“Next, we have the Minister for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The Minister of the FCT is the man called Musa Bello, who used to be the Managing Director of the Northern Nigeria Development Corporation, which used to be the biggest holding company that belonged to all the northern states. His only qualification to be the FCT minister is the fact that his father has been Buhari’s friend over the years. Now, there is a young man called Sabiu Yusuf, nicknamed Tunde – probably because of the late General Tunde Idiagbon. He is another PA to President Buhari. He is also a grandson of another sister of Buhari.
“This is enough to prove to you that this is shamelessly the worst form of nepotism in the history of government in Nigeria. In fact, in the history of Africa, let me make bold to assert that I have never seen any level of nepotism that has equalled or surpassed this in my entire life – I am now in my 67th year. Another thing I also want you to know is that Amina Zakari, who was and is still a national commissioner in the Independent National Electoral Commission representing the entire seven states in the North-west; it is being claimed that Buhari knows nothing about her appointment (before he became the president), it is a lie.
“When President Goodluck Jonathan was reorganising INEC and he was bringing in Prof. Attahiru Jega, he reached out to Buhari and asked him to nominate somebody from the North-west so that, that person would be a national commissioner. Of all the people in the North-west, Buhari decided to nominate his own niece, the daughter of his elder sister – Amina Zakari. She has been there; when Jega left, Buhari was determined to make her the chairman, it was because of the massive backlash that he dropped the idea like hot potatoes. As we are talking today, that woman is a national commissioner which means she is one of the principal members of the election umpire.
“Throughout my reading of history, political science and social sciences generally, I have never heard of any dictator or any tyrant under any system of government whether totalitarian or fascist, appointing his own niece to conduct elections in which he was either a party or going to be a party to; Buhari has done that. The immediate younger brother to Amina Zakari is currently the Minister for Water Resources representing Jigawa State in the same Buhari government. In addition, even though they are from Kazaure, Kazaure is contiguous to Daura. The eldest sister of both of them is now the Commissioner for Education in the All Progressives Congress government in Jigawa State. If this is not nepotism, then I don’t know what nepotism is. For somebody who had the guts and the brutal arrogance to appoint these relations, not bothered about public opinion, about the sense of justice, and about competence, then you can see that he has a very serious question to answer.”
God is watching.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Sirdiq21: 3:53am On Feb 06, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Jealousy ke? I was only surprises that the kids also are pastors, which means it's a family run business. Do I look like a daft shit like you? Lol. I thought God is meant to call people to be pastors, so God called him and his wife and their kids? Oh okay!
what's actually wrong with that? the Lord said to Aaron you and your family will serve me forever Exodus 28:1
Even wen Aaron died his Son toke over Exodus 29:29
There are reasons the wife married a pastor
there are reasons the Son are born into pastor's Family
what will have been in your heart if the Dad is a pastor the Son turn Babalawo? we Northerners know more of this

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Sirdiq21: 3:57am On Feb 06, 2018
noscarn91:

STFU , sheepee !!!!, ur brain is empty
Is better to be empty than been fill with akamu like urs....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by israelmao(m): 5:38am On Feb 06, 2018
More fruitful years mummy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by dubilo: 5:49am On Feb 06, 2018
i celebrate you woman of God.Seeing those children is a proof ,that it pays to serve God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by davidodiba(m): 5:59am On Feb 06, 2018
MrMoney007:

This people's success and prosperity pain you too much! How then can you ever get your own undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Exciton(m): 6:37am On Feb 06, 2018
MrMoney007:

Haha! It's not a family business. God just happened to call all his sons and sons-in-law to ministry too. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by OliveCynosure(f): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2018
DollyDrizzy:
Person Thite
You don't even know how to spell tithe.
When you're supposed to be learning how to spell, you'd be there fighting Pastors smh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by MrMoney007: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2018
davidodiba:

This people's success and prosperity pain you too much! How then can you ever get your own undecided
sheeple
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Yeeyo: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2018
unikdrumz:
buhari must go cool
buhari is a virus
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by leo2020: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2018
dtruth50:
This agbadas without cap is fashionless
You don't put on cap inside Church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by dtruth50: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2018
leo2020:
You don't put on cap inside Church.
O i don't really know.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Ojonetesy: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2018
dtruth50:
This agbadas without cap is fashionless

you dislike them to the extents that you forgot that christians men don't put on caps while inside the church. Chai....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by dtruth50: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Ojonetesy:

you dislike them to the extents that you forgot that christians men don't put on caps while inside the church. Chai....
i don't even know who dey are let alone to dislike them pls. i'm not a christian, i'm a muslim. and i don't also know it's not permitable to put on cap in d church
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by babaireti(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2018
Church Bizness is good Bizness
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by pedrozone15(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2018
HBD woman of GOD, you have written many inspirational books and you are a role model to many.
May GOD continue to bless, keep and protect you in JESUS name.
GOD bless.
#mynewdawn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.