Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (55151 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Show me a Bible verse where Christ said other churches should be established after the one He established.
Oga which Church did Jesus establish?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

Oga which Church did Jesus establish?

The one true church which has no brand name. Neither does she have a senior pastor or an earthly founder or a general overseer. The True Church does not segregate believers by separating pastors from other worshippers. She is the bride of Christ, a compilation of living stones, of anointed priests, of saints, of gifted individuals with each one contributing his gift for the edification of all. The True Church is the assembly of God's people who worship the Father in spirit and in truth and not because of blessings or fear of hell. The True Church is active and not passive.

Where is the True Church today? Everywhere two or three believers gather truthfully and sincerely in His name. They don't need to call themselves any fancy name or have a presiding minister over them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

Na only Pastor dey dey anionted?

Every believer is anionted by the Holy Ghost feom redemtion.

That is how you fail exams. Simple question and yet you couldn't answer it.

Alright, since you agree that every believer is anointed, why were you quoting OT anointing style to justify your reasons why Oyedepo should not be criticized.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

That is how you fail exams. Simple question and yet you couldn't answer it.

Alright, since you agree that every believer is anointed, why were you quoting OT anointing style to justify your reasons why Oyedepo should not be criticized.
I think if ypu want to have an opinion about this things, you should at least do your research about them.

How many Apostle did Jesus call? 12, how many disciples? Can you count them?

Out of the disciples, He chose Apostles. Many are called, but Few are Chosen. Try to underatand what that means.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

The one true church which has no brand name. Neither does she have a senior pastor or an earthly founder or a general overseer. The True Church does not segregate believers by separating pastors from other worshippers. She is the bride of Christ, a compilation of living stones, of anointed priests, of saints, of gifted individuals with each one contributing his gift for the edification of all. The True Church is the assembly of God's people who worship the Father in spirit and in truth and not because of blessings or fear of hell. The True Church is active and not passive.

Where is the True Church today? Everywhere two or three believers gather truthfully and sincerely in His name. They don't need to call themselves any fancy name or have a presiding minister over them.
Where is it? As in its location.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

Where is it? As in its location.

It has no specific location. It is an assembly of people, not a building that is fixed to a spot.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

I think if ypu want to have an opinion about this things, you should at least do your research about them.

How many Apostle did Jesus call? 12, how many disciples? Can you count them?

Out of the disciples, He chose Apostles. Many are called, but Few are Chosen. Try to underatand what that means.

What is the connection?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

What is the connection?

See? That's why i said understand concepts before ypu stand to engage others.

The difference between Oyedepo and I, is office. YHWH has called him to that office, i am not. To whom much is given...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

It has no specific location. It is an assembly of people, not a building that is fixed to a spot.
Where and how do they meet for fellowship? Or they don't fellowship?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by peacesamuel94(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Very ignorant comparison.

Is pastoral ministry the same as carpentry Why didn't Jesus endeavour to call his brothers as His disciples instead of calling strangers like Peter and the others

The way you people make silly excuses for these gods of men is really disgusting and a ridicule to the Word of God.

Sorry. Is there any biblical law that states that, once a man is called into ministry, it is forbidden for members of his household to be called too? enlighten pls.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
peacesamuel94:

Sorry. Is there any biblical law that states that, once a man is called into ministry, it is forbidden for members of his household to be called too? enlighten pls.

First of all, we have all been called but into different ministries with the desire to compliment one another.

My problem with today's Christianity is that a man says he has been called and then his wife automatically becomes a pastor too. Or perhaps, you can show me one pastor whose wife does not answer the title too.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

See? That's why i said understand concepts before ypu stand to engage others.

The difference between Oyedepo and I, is office. YHWH has called him to that office, i am not. To whom much is given...

Such ignorance. So, who called you? The Devil? You think your anointing is for you to be listening to Oyedepo and warming the bench every Sunday?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

Where and how do they meet for fellowship? Or they don't fellowship?

In the Bible, people met in one another's homes. As long as they are gathered in His name, there you have a Church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

In the Bible, people met in one another's homes. As long as they are gathered in His name, there you have a Church.
I know that. I mean today, how do we fellowship? The Bible says we should not neglect the Assembly of believers, where are these Assemblies which we today shd not neglect? Or, we shd not fellowship at Ll
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Such ignorance. So, who called you? The Devil? You think your anointing is for you to be listening to Oyedepo and warming the bench every Sunday?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. You mean in the Church in Jerusalem where James the brother of Jesus was the head, Peter and the other Apostles were bench warmers.

Guy, stick to what you know. You know no jack about Christianity.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

I know that. I mean today, how do we fellowship? The Bible says we should not neglect the Assembly of believers, where are these Assemblies which we today shd not neglect? Or, we shd not fellowship at Ll

But going to your so-called churches has not prevented you people from neglecting yourselves. You assemble for the wrong reasons. Christ wants an active assembly and not a passive one.

What then shall we say, brothers and sisters? When you come together, each of you has a hymn, or a word of instruction, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation. Everything must be done so that the church may be built up. (1 Corinthians 14:26)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. You mean in the Church in Jerusalem where James the brother of Jesus was the head, Peter and the other Apostles were bench warmers.

Guy, stick to what you know. You know no jack about Christianity.

Another display of ignorance. Show me Biblical verses that explicitly stated that James was the head of the Church in Jerusalem?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Another display of ignorance. Show me Biblical verses that explicitly stated that James was the head of the Church in Jerusalem?
If you are a Christian, you should read your Bible often.

Of it's not explicit stated, and if others kept referring or directing decisions to him, which puts him in leadership position you won't believe it abi?

The Acts of the Apostle is repleted with such cases. Go and do your study.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

But going to your so-called churches has not prevented you people from neglecting yourselves. You assemble for the wrong reasons. Christ wants an active assembly and not a passive one.

What then shall we say, brothers and sisters? When you come together, each of you has a hymn, or a word of instruction, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation. Everything must be done so that the church may be built up. (1 Corinthians 14:26)

Okay, where is this active assembly nau. It says when we come together, so meeting in Christ Embassy, or Redeem or Winners Chapel is not active assembly abi? It's wen only 2 or three are gathered that it's seen as active abi?

Oga, i think this back and forth is enough. It's obvious you are not a Christian, let us be. Before our Master we stand or fall, not to you or anyone else.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

Okay, where is this active assembly nau. It says when we come together, so meeting in Christ Embassy, or Redeem or Winners Chapel is not active assembly abi? It's wen only 2 or three are gathered that it's seen as active abi?

Oga, i think this back and forth is enough. It's obvious you are not a Christian, let us be. Before our Master we stand or fall, not to you or anyone else.

Those are passive gathering where only a set of people do the teachings and prophesies while a set of people (sheeples) do the listening.

The True Church is active, not passive.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

If you are a Christian, you should read your Bible often.

Of it's not explicit stated, and if others kept referring or directing decisions to him, which puts him in leadership position you won't believe it abi?

The Acts of the Apostle is repleted with such cases. Go and do your study.

My God, so that is why you take him as the head of the Church in Jerusalem? It didn't even occur to you that this was so because James was either the eldest of the council of elders or that he was the most gifted with words.

Moses was a stammerer and Aaron became a sort of a spokesman. Did that put Aaron over Moses?

It is not your ignorance that pains me, but your arrogance. It is a bad thing to be arrogantly ignorant because such a person would hardly ever admit his inadequacies.

The instituted church leadership was a plurality of elders and deacons and the requirements for becoming any of these is contained in the Bible. Never is it mentioned that an elder had preeminence over the other elders. We could have had prominent elders from the body of elders, but only Christ was recognized as the head of the Church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by MrBingo: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
OliveCynosure:

Pay not paid, thank you

How much please madam ? :-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.