Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (55148 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by babaireti(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
OliveCynosure:

You don't even know how to spell tithe.
When you're supposed to be learning how to spell, you'd be there fighting Pastors smh
How much did these pastorpreneurs paid you for this incredible image laundry job?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by babaireti(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Church Business is a good business
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by davidodiba(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
MrMoney007:

sheeple

Goatee goatle. Your pain is visible and this may not end soon because I have not bought a jet for the gospel's sake which I will do definitely.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by bmaks: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
dtruth50:
This agbadas without cap is fashionless

Kai!!! where u from come.......You don't wear cap in the presence of an earthly king not to talk of the KING OF KINGS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by OliveCynosure(f): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
babaireti:

How much did these pastorpreneurs paid you for this incredible image laundry job?

Pay not paid, thank you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
DollyDrizzy:
Person Thite
Yes oo. My Tithe is talking. Go die.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Arondizuogu:
So the sons are also pastors. Hmm, sounds like family business.
If your father missed it, it's not too late to start for your own family. If you think say e easy to run that kind of Business for 36years, try.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Follygunners:
Really? And yet, my fellow educated, intelligent Christians fall for these Wolves in Sheep skin? Wow! How does this guys look any different from the people of the world? God, save us! undecided
When did you encounter Christ 'My fellow educated intelligent Christian?'.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Jealousy ke? I was only surprises that the kids also are pastors, which means it's a family run business. Do I look like a daft shit like you? Lol. I thought God is meant to call people to be pastors, so God called him and his wife and their kids? Oh okay!
Joseph was a Carpenter, what was Jesus, a Medical Doctor?

Why am i even wasting my time on an unbeliever who knows nothing but wants to have an opinion.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Follygunners: 12:11am On Feb 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

When did you encounter Christ 'My fellow educated intelligent Christian?'.

What's the time-line of my Christ's encounter / being born-again got to do with the quality of my faith? All the 12 disciples of Jesus met Him before Apostle Paul... does that mean they were more stronger in faith than him? undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2018
Follygunners:

What's the time-line of my Christ's encounter / being born-again got to do with the quality of my faith? All the 12 disciples of Jesus met Him before Apostle Paul... does that mean they were more stronger in faith than him? undecided
They all had their individual encounters. What was yours?

This is how we know if you know Christ in the first place or you are in church claiming Christianity but not feeling any qualms to cast aspersiins on God's servants.

If you are not gathering with me, you are scathering, the Master says.

Here is what YHWH said about people like you

I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
Psalm:89:20

With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
Psalm:89:21

The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
Psalm:89:22
And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
Psalm:89:23

If Papa Oyedepo is a criminal that you called him, you'd go free, but if he is a servant of God. Woe betide you for Jehovah does what He says. But you will forget this day when the plaques shall begin.

I didn't curse you o, you brought it on yourself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Follygunners: 1:02am On Feb 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

This is how we know if you know Christ in the first place or you are in church claiming Christianity but not feeling any qualms to cast aspersiins on God's servants.

If Papa Oyedepo is a criminal that you called him, you'd go free, but if he is a servant of God. Woe betide you for Jehovah does what He says. But you will forget this day when the plaques shall begin.

Mr./Mrs. Ignorant, firstly, I never mentioned any pastors name. Is Daddy and Mummy G.O a name given to people from above ni? An ordinary 'nick-name' that you FOOLS use to elevate and revere your 'Money-hungry' pastors. You're a FOOL, a BIG FOOL for that matter. It's Ignorants and weak-minded individuals like you that claim to be born-again Christians yet, you seem to lack the basic understanding of God's word. You only go to church to worship your "Money-Hungry" pastors, you refer yourself as a Christian simply for your selfish and worldly gains NOT for heavenly purposes.

Just imagine if true believers were to pass thru thieves called Daddy & Mummy G.Os... well, we all know what to expect. Thank God for divine grace!

You're here cursing me? LOL... Even Jesus and Stephen never cursed their persecutors at their point of death... instead, they prayed for them. If pple like you and ur corrupt Daddy G.Os were in charge of salvation, Apostle Paul would not even be worthy to have a convo with a Christian lest, being in church...

Only if men were God... Only if you knew what you're doing... "blind leaders followers of the blind"! I don't posses the power to curse anyone but I only posses the power to pray and bless.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom! Be wise! Peace out, FOOL! cool

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
Emmanystone:

Why am i even wasting my time on an unbeliever who knows nothing but wants to have an opinion.

Blah blah blah.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sirdiq21:
what's actually wrong with that? the Lord said to Aaron you and your family will serve me forever Exodus 28:1
Even wen Aaron died his Son toke over Exodus 29:29
There are reasons the wife married a pastor
there are reasons the Son are born into pastor's Family
what will have been in your heart if the Dad is a pastor the Son turn Babalawo? we Northerners know more of this

So, pastoral callings can be inherited just like the priesthood of Aaron
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Emmanystone:

Very ignorant comparison.

Is pastoral ministry the same as carpentry Why didn't Jesus endeavour to call his brothers as His disciples instead of calling strangers like Peter and the others

The way you people make silly excuses for these gods of men is really disgusting and a ridicule to the Word of God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Sirdiq21: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, pastoral callings can be inherited just like the priesthood of Aaron
Pastoral is the same as Priest oral
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sirdiq21:
Pastoral is the same as Priest oral

Smh... please, stop ridiculing the work of Christ.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Emmanystone:

Are you anointed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Sirdiq21: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

Smh... please, stop ridiculing the work of Christ.

how am I ridiculing Gods work?
is like you people don't understand that bearing the name pastor or been ordained pastor does not mean that u must have a Church
people like Pastor Kunle Ajayi Of RCCG have never preach nor owned a Church yet they are Pastor's..... Same can be applied to Bishop Children...
toh Allah ya sa Ku gani Walahi
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Sirdiq21: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
Emmanystone:

If your father missed it, it's not too late to start for your own family. If you think say e easy to run that kind of Business for 36years, try.
don't mine them
like his Tithe is contributed to Bishop Firm
Failure like talking
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sirdiq21:
how am I ridiculing Gods work?
is like you people don't understand that bearing the name pastor or been ordained pastor does not mean that u must have a Church
people like Pastor Kunle Ajayi Of RCCG have never preach nor owned a Church yet they are Pastor's..... Same can be applied to Bishop Children...
toh Allah ya sa Ku gani Walahi

Damn, you are very ignorant, bro.

First of all, no one should own a church in the first place. As a matter of fact, no one is called to establish a church other than the church which Christ established.

Your post has only confirmed my argument that pastors are nothing but businessmen. Anyone can go to Bible school and become a pastor. It is all characteristics of false Christianity. The pastors, especially the senior pastors, claim God called them and soon, you will have their wives being called pastors too.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Sirdiq21: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

Damn, you are very ignorant, bro.

First of all, no one should own a church in the first place. As a matter of fact, no one is called to establish a church other than the church which Christ established.

Your post has only confirmed my argument that pastors are nothing but businessmen. Anyone can go to Bible school and become a pastor. It is all characteristics of false Christianity. The pastors, especially the senior pastors, claim God called them and soon, you will have their wives being called pastors too. oga am not defending them
iam Hausa by Tribe ka ji ba
Jeremiah 10:21 God promise to scattered Such pastor's
Jeremr 12:10 Their end will soon come
but that does not mean that there are good Gods call among them
Eph 4:11
The Reason why the senior PST bring in their wives started from your ancestors Adam Gen 2:28 they are HELPMATE

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=Sirdiq21 post=64931452][/quote]

So, why didn't Jesus bring in His family? Moreover, must the wife be called a pastor before she can function as a helpmate

My brother, you people should stop deceiving yourselves. These churches are nothing but family businesses. God never sent anyone to establish churches. The only True Church was the one established by Christ on the foundation of the Apostles with Christ Himself as the cornerstone. Every other church is false.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Sirdiq21: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, why didn't Jesus bring in His family? Moreover, must the wife be called a pastor before she can function as a helpmate

My brother, you people should stop deceiving yourselves. These churches are nothing but family businesses. God never sent anyone to establish churches. The only True Church was the one established by Christ on the foundation of the Apostles with Christ Himself as the cornerstone. Every other church is false.
who is deceiving who
God did not send anybody to established Church read Mark 16:15 go ye into the world do u know were these people have taking the gospel to?
RCCG is in 192 countries how much is your kobo in it
if it's wrong to established churches then the us the right thing

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Very ignorant comparison.
Really?
BluntBoy:

Is pastoral ministry the same as carpentry Why didn't Jesus endeavour to call his brothers as His disciples instead of calling strangers like Peter and the others
See? You just jump to vent your anger on me without reading the guy i quoted the response to. He criticized Oyedepos sons for being Preachers becos their father is, hence i asked him, wasn't Jesus a carpenter because his father Joseph was?
You went off the grid talking about Jesus calling his brothers into ministry, do you know His brothers never believed in Him until He died and resurrected? And, do you also know they all went into Ministry afterwards?

The James the head of the first Church in Jerusalem who King Herod killed, do you know he was Jesus' direct young brother? Do you? Everyone in Jesus Family, His mother included went into Ministry after His resurrection. Read your Bible before you attack people.

BluntBoy:

The way you people make silly excuses for these gods of men is really disgusting and a ridicule to the Word of God.
You know what? I think you people shd keep your mouths away from our business. You don't know jack in the Word of God, hence you can't know what is a ridicule to it.

Eyes have not seen, Ears have not heard, niether has it entered into the hearts of men, what God has prepared to those who love Him 1Cor 2:9.[

What Oyedepo has now is nothing compared to what God has in stock for His servants. Wait and see, the greater than Oyedepo are rising up. Prepare to hang yourself becos you won't be able to do anything about it.

[quote author=BluntBoy post=64927579]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Blah blah blah.
Go into your LDS Mormons and leave the Bible an Christians alone. What you don't know is bigger than you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

Really?

See? You just jump to vent your anger on me without reading the guy i quoted the response to. He criticized Oyedepos sons for being Preachers becos their father is, hence i asked him, wasn't Jesus a carpenter because his father Joseph was?
You went off the grid talking about Jesus calling his brothers into ministry, do you know His brothers never believed in Him until He died and resurrected? And, do you also know they all went into Ministry afterwards?

The James the head of the first Church in Jerusalem who King Herod killed, do you know he was Jesus' direct young brother? Do you? Everyone in Jesus Family, His mother included went into Ministry after His resurrection. Read your Bible before you attack people.

You know what? I think you people shd keep your mouths away from our business. You don't know jack in the Word of God, hence you can't know what is a ridicule to it.

Eyes have not seen, Ears have not heard, niether has it entered into the hearts of men, what God has prepared to those who love Him 1Cor 2:9.[

What Oyedepo has now is nothing compared to what God has in stock for His servants. Wait and see, the greater than Oyedepo are rising up. Prepare to hang yourself becos you won't be able to do anything about it.

Nonsense, you messed up when you compared pastoral ministry to carpentry. While a carpenter can train his son to be a carpenter, a pastor can only teach his son the Word and not make him a pastor. You made it look like a pastor cannot begat a medical doctor. That a pastor must begat a pastor.

I asked why Jesus didn't endeavour to call his brothers? After all, the disciples did not just believe in Him. They were first called and it still took a long while before they truly believed He was the son of God.

Anyway, all this is inconsequential. God never called anyone to establish churches so Living Faith Church and the other churches we have are man-made and false.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Nonsense, you messed up when you compared pastoral ministry to carpentry. While a carpenter can train his son to be a carpenter, a pastor can only teach his son the Word and not make him a pastor. You made it look like a pastor cannot begat a medical doctor. That a pastor must begat a pastor.

I asked why Jesus didn't endeavour to call his brothers? After all, the disciples did not just believe in Him. They were first called and it still took a long while before they truly believed He was the son of God.

Anyway, all this is inconsequential. God never called anyone to establish churches so Living Faith Church and the other churches we have are man-made and false.
According to you abi? Jesus is confirming His words there. This na jolosy abi? grin cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Are you anointed
Yes sir, i am.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

According to you abi? Jesus is confirming His words there. This na jolosy abi? grin cheesy

Show me a Bible verse where Christ said other churches should be established after the one He established.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:
Yes sir, i am.
Are you a pastor?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday by Emmanystone: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Are you a pastor?
Na only Pastor dey dey anionted?

Every believer is anionted by the Holy Ghost feom redemtion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.