Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

"Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum (36843 Views)

Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / Nigerians Reacts To Engr. Dauda Umar "2019 We Set Zoo Ablaze" Threats (Photos) / Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by Simpledude0847(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2018
Campusity:
One Dauda Umar Potiskum threatens the "zoo" over Buhari surely didn't expect to get "disowned" on tweeter. Nigerians reject him in this hilarious tweet thread.

https://twitter.com/Ibraheem_Pkm/status/960241675787472896
This fool won't be declared wanted by the fool who parades himself as the IGP.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by trutbetold: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2018
Wow, I love this. This is indeed the Nigerian spirit that need to be enacted again and again.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by Lilimax(f): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2018
Simpledude0847:
This fool won't be declared wanted by the fool who parades himself as the IGP.
For where? how will he be declared wanted when all his brothers (Fulanis) are all security heads in Nigeria.
They are just acting there well prepared script shocked

1 Like

Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by Temysteve(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
desgiezd:
See as this guy is shredded!!! Next time he would learn how to speak with dignity!?
i was not sad until i see that he's a Ph.D degree holder.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by waveman2: 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
The issue I stated is really what we need to be talking about. Jonathan was removed through this means and they are still using did same machinery. I expected political leader to demand for a fair level playing ground and hold inec accountable at every of instances or the south will also begin underage voting same as the North since I'm is in support of this.

Odingo1:

South is divided, the core north have the security and Inec, I wonder the magic they want to use to remove PMB. Is there any free and fair election in Nigeria, most people that rant online don't risk their life to go and vote on the election day, they just stay online and be counting result.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by kingPhidel(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
You are life is empty as Your empty threat.
If PMB didn't get 2019. Nothing will happen because pepuu are drop of rain in the ocean . Wasting my MB commenting
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by lexy2014: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
konoplyanka:

Please shut up.

asari Dokubo threatened more than this what happened. If Buhari is voted out nothing will happen and they can only destroy themselves in the north.
its so unfortunate that some of u can't express ourselves without using foul language. Am sure u can make ur point without condescending 2d level of mediocrity
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by OyinO: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
I love that. The rest of Nigeria will wake Up from their slumber.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by lexy2014: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Praktikals:

(Lexy vs Lexy)
The guy is clearly using a fake identity. He is anti-Buhari. Apart from Igbos, which other tribe call Nigeria a zoo?
Pls read befween the lines.
so its a fake that talked about an SUG election in Adamawa?its a fake that talked about Clarence seedorf coming 2 deportivo lacoruna?its a fake account that was following d activities of arsenal?
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
That terrorist police IGP Idris will not declare his fellow Fulani herdsmen wanted.

Please donate this to the zoo IGP social media accounts.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by Nathayas: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
We Will See How Strong And Creative You Are On That Day. We Are Ready For You- Niger Delta Boys.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by AfonjaConehead: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
python1:

Yes, I be liondileo, omenkalives, omenka, yarimo, GoroTango, GavelSlam, shukuokukobambi altogether grin grin. CursedAbiola, I lie? Confused people grin

Shattap there,liondeleo grin

Btw,see all the ewedu wey u mention grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by lexy2014: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

I don't appreciate such acts of fear or terror either you or the guy in question hope to achieve.

Please can I see your post concerning IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu or even the Niger Delta militants?

Or is it only when a northerners says it that it becomes detestable?
my posts concerning IPOB or ND militants wouldn't change how u view d situation. I clearly don't c how my posts on ND militants or IPOB got anything 2do with d discussion. Its more like saying what right do I have 2 condemn d dude if I haven't condemned d outlaws in d SE and SS. So if I don't have a post on them does that invalidate my condemning this potiskum guy? I don't do sentiments. I say things d way they are. Naira land didnt encrypt my past posts. They are at ur disposal
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by GavelSlam: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
lexy2014:
my posts concerning IPOB or ND militants wouldn't change how u view d situation. I clearly don't c how my posts on ND militants or IPOB got anything 2do with d discussion. Its more like saying what right do I have 2 condemn d dude if I haven't condemned d outlaws in d SE and SS. So if I don't have a post on them does that invalidate my condemning this potiskum guy? I don't do sentiments. I say things d way they are. Naira land didnt encrypt my past posts. They are at ur disposal

My post is clear.

If you would be silent in the case of ND militants or Ipob making similar declarations what moral right do you have when a northerner uses the same words and strategy?
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by theDEVILisHERE: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Of course we know that already
And we'll respond accordingly

Only feel sorry for the many Zoo inhabitants who oblivious to this
To them everything is a joke
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by Emycord: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
cursedAbiola:
what do expect from a fura d'nunu drinking vagabond with brain full of kunu and burukutu just like Buhari the illiterate terrorist
SO NOW THEY DO ADMIT THAT NIGERIA IS INDEED A ZU? SO KANU WAS RIGHT

1 Like

Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by lexy2014: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

My post is clear.

If you would be silent in the case of ND militants or Ipob making similar declarations what moral right do you have when a northerner uses the same words and strategy?
so is my post. I c thru ur intentions. Like I said I don't do sentiments like u. if somethings wrong, we should arise 2 condemn it UNCONDITIONALLY. But here u are telling me that my condemnation of an act of treason or terrorism should first clear d so called moral standards that u set. I have about 3,000 posts on naira land. If u are interested in knowing my position on several national issues including ur beloved IPOB&ND militants,pls dig thru. My previous posts aren't encrypted. U have unfettered access 2 them. Until u have read my posts, u can't tell me what 2 say or what not to say cos u will speaking from an enormously uninformed position
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by GavelSlam: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
lexy2014:
so is my post. I c thru ur intentions. Like I said I don't do sentiments like u. if somethings wrong, we should arise 2 condemn it UNCONDITIONALLY. But here u are telling me that my condemnation of an act of treason or terrorism should first clear d so called moral standards that u set. I have about 3,000 posts on naira land. If u are interested in knowing my position on several national issues including ur beloved IPOB&ND militants,pls dig thru. My previous posts aren't encrypted. U have unfettered access 2 them. Until u have read my posts, u can't tell me what 2 say or what not to say cos u will speaking from an enormously uninformed position

Stop beating round the Bush.

Whilst the ND militants and Ipin made similar declarations did you condemn them or were you giving tacit support through silence?

If you condemned it I apologise. If you did not say anything against their verbiage I'm afraid that is hypocritical.

I have condemned this man's speech as I have done others before.

Can you say the same?
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by EternalTruths: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
rlauncher:

No ethnic group can lord it over others in Nigeria. Niger Delta militants threatened worse than this. Jonathan is gone and Nigeria is still standing. What this low IQ engineer did not know is that the more they threaten other Nigerians, the more determined Nigerians would be at removing and replacing Buhari.

The Fulani had already chattered the unity of the north they had been riding for decades to hegemonize Nigeria. As it stands today, no southerner or middlebelter nor Christians in other regions would vote Buhari in 2019. So Buhari and his APC is toast.

Ambode and Amosun would also pay heavily for their unbelievable silence on herdsmen killings.

Herdsmen attacks would be the deciding factor in 2019 elections.

How is Ambode related to this issue.

Was Lagos attacked.?
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
PenisCaP:
grin as long as he accepted thhat this country is a zoo its ok by me.
meanwhile we will vote in buhari again.. untill afonjas stop their suffering and smiling.
since they enjoy his tenure... we must vote him in again untill we hear afonjas crying.

its a payback time get ur pvc grin
Bro I know say na Yorubas u dey call Afonja but for South West, majority dey against this administration so if u go vote Buhari as retaliation, u go use ur hand do urself o ....No go commit error o
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop beating round the Bush.

Whilst the ND militants and Ipin made similar declarations did you condemn them or were you giving tacit support through silence?

If you condemned it I apologise. If you did not say anything against their verbiage I'm afraid that is hypocritical.

I have condemned this man's speech as I have done others before.

Can you say the same?
its funny that u are accusing me of what u are guilty of.like I said I don't need 2 fulfill any conditions b4 I condemn this potiskum fellow. 4 my position on several political issues especially those u made enquiries about, I have referred u 2 my posts(they aren't encrypted) so u can talk with me from an informed position. whats difficult in doing that. Now I wonder who is actually beating around d bush. U can find d link 2 all posts on my profile page.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by cimag: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Thank God Foolanis now know that Nigeria is a zoo.It's better Buhari causes katakata in 2019 so that this country will be divided into 6 countries.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by konoplyanka: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
lexy2014:
its so unfortunate that some of u can't express ourselves without using foul language. Am sure u can make ur point without condescending 2d level of mediocrity

read your post I quoted and tell me the sense in it.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
konoplyanka:

read your post I quoted and tell me the sense in it.
d post was written in black/white and written in modern day English language. So am finding it difficult understanding were u having issues.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by konoplyanka: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
lexy2014:
d post was written in black/white and written in modern day English language. So am finding it difficult understanding were u having issues.

This was what I qouted

lexy2014:
u c, these are d things some of us have been trying to tell u buhari supporters. Pls go 2 his tweeter handle and c even worse tweets he put up there. D things he has said amount 2 treason. Pure hate speech. He didn't say them cos he feels like having fun, he said it cos that's what d Fulani people are planning. This is how genocide in rwanda started. Don't deceive urself buhari is aware of all these things. If it was an IBO man saying this, we will c Python dance. Look at d level of division and hate that buhari has allowed to fester in d country. My brother u better shine ur eye
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by sinola(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Campusity:
One Dauda Umar Potiskum threatens the "zoo" over Buhari surely didn't expect to get "disowned" on tweeter. Nigerians reject him in this hilarious tweet thread.

It is now theirword against ours....guys,abeg,lets us all get our PVC as soon as possible
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by aalangel(f): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
They won't arrest this one?
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by Emekayoung(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Just be prepared because u and ur family members will burn inside that zoo u are trying to set ablaze....
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by piagetskinner(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
this guy is just a bloody joker..does Nigeria belong to Fulani's?... guys go and get your PVC oo

BTW I humbly donate him to Ibadan zoo..to be eaten by that malnourished lion
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Campusity:

Set the zoo ablaze.

Many in the south have been praying for that.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by lexy2014: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
konoplyanka:

This was what I qouted

lexy2014:
u c, these are d things some of us have been trying to tell u buhari supporters. Pls go 2 his tweeter handle and c even worse tweets he put up there. D things he has said amount 2 treason. Pure hate speech. He didn't say them cos he feels like having fun, he said it cos that's what d Fulani people are planning. This is how genocide in rwanda started. Don't deceive urself buhari is aware of all these things. If it was an IBO man saying this, we will c Python dance. Look at d level of division and hate that buhari has allowed to fester in d country. My brother u better shine ur eye
obviously d quote is written in black/white and written in modern day English language. So am finding it difficult understanding were u having issues.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by Organs(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Campusity, my question to you is this< this is a stupid post by one crazy individual, now tell me why did you rebroadcast a stupid post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) / Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari / Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.