Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure (3525 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? / Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 06, 2018
All northerners still support buhari unanimously, like seriously you can't see a Hausa/Fulani man condemning buhari despite the hardship he has caused this country. my question is; what is wrong with the north?
is It because the guy is a Muslim?
or because he's a Fulani man?

another factor precisely is 60% of the entire northern population are illiterates, I believe that is one of the reasons why they are ignorant.

what do you think?? share your opinions pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Desyner: 4:08am On Feb 06, 2018
They know what they are doing. By the time you subtract the benue numbers from the opposing force you have a much improved buhari chance of being re-elected.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by yarimo(m): 4:11am On Feb 06, 2018
So when the north votes for OBASANJO, YARADUA And GOODLUCK jonathan they are not illiterate it's now they are becoming illiterate when their choice is different from yours abi ? And you ask what we think and I should share my opinion. I think YOU ARE SUFFERING from too much intake of WEED .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by EternalTruths: 4:11am On Feb 06, 2018
Prechbills:
All northerners still support buhari unanimously, like seriously you can't see a Hausa/Fulani man condemning buhari despite the hardship he has caused this country. my question is; what is wrong with the north?

another factor precisely is 60% of the entire northern population are illiterates, I believe that is one of the reasons why they are ignorant.

what do you think?? share your opinions pls

illiteracy is not the reason but ethnoreligious stupidity of the highest order that is influencing them.

Even the educated Northerners are rooting for Buhari out of ethnoreligious stupidity.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by EternalTruths: 4:13am On Feb 06, 2018
yarimo:
So when the north votes for OBASANJO, YARADUA And GOODLUCK jonathan they are not illiterate it's now they are becoming illiterate when their choice is different from yours abi ? And you ask what we think and I should share my opinion. I think YOU ARE SUFFERING from too much intake of WEED .

The North never voted Jonathan that is why they went on rampage when Buhari lost

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 06, 2018
pfft. Where these stats come from ? Its a sure thing they estimated grossly
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by yarimo(m): 4:14am On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

The North never voted Jihad Jonathan that is why they went on rampage when Buhari lost
and how did GEJ win as president without north?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by EternalTruths: 4:15am On Feb 06, 2018
yarimo:
and how did GEJ win as president without north?

Middle Belt + Southerners

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by yarimo(m): 4:18am On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

Middle Belt + Southerners
where exactly is middle belt North or south?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by EternalTruths: 4:23am On Feb 06, 2018
yarimo:
where exactly is middle belt North or south?

Stop deceiving yourself.

When people say Northerners, they mean Muslims in the North especially the Hausa Fulani.

When people say Middle Belt, they mean Christians indigenous outside the Southern region.

Pls, stop being smart by half thinking that North means both Christians + Muslims.

Middle Belt are not Northerners.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by daywatcher: 4:24am On Feb 06, 2018
To become president you need to win some southern states also...i really doubt buhari can win any southern state

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by yarimo(m): 4:29am On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

Stop deceiving yourself.

When people say Northerners, they mean Muslims in the North especially the Hausa Fulani.

When people say Middle Belt, they mean Christians indigenous outside the Southern region.

Pls, stop being smart by half thinking that North means both Christians + Muslims.

Middle Belt are not Northerners.
that is how you will fail a simple question. Middle belt are not northerners so they are southerners abi? You must be related to BEN BRUCE grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by EternalTruths: 4:31am On Feb 06, 2018
yarimo:
that is how you will fail a simple question. Middle belt are not northerners so they are southerners abi? You must be related to BEN BRUCE grin

How many times will they warn you guys that they have nothing in common with you guys.

Why do you think there is ethnic cleansing in the Middle Belt in the hands of Northerners.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by yarimo(m): 4:33am On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

How many times will they warn you guys that they have nothing in common with you guys.

Why do you think there is ethnic cleansing in the Middle Belt in the hands of Northerners.
you must answer this question by choosing , is middle belt located in south or north? tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

you've time to reply the tribalistic bigot

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Alejoas(m): 4:45am On Feb 06, 2018
When you are not informed.... You can easily be deformed!

Education is key.... Lack of quality education is obviously affecting their thought processes....

In sane climes, Buhari poor track record on many fronts is enough to send him packing even if he is contesting against a relatively unknown candidate

For this country to be great....it may have to export some of her citizen to far away land!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by QuotaSystem: 4:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Prechbills:

Tell that to the scores of Farmers and their families in Kebbi and other northern states who have become millionaires for the first time due to Buhari's focus on Agriculture, particularly rice farming.

Tell that to the thousands of civil servants that can now comfortably commute from Kaduna to Abuja daily by rail for less than a thousand Naira.

Tell that to the millions of NE citizens that can now sleep with both eyes closed without the fear of BH taking over their towns, and Kanemi FC that have resumed playing at the Maiduguri stadium after years of shutdown due to terrorist activities in Maiduguri. Y'all are just blind to political realities.

We are northerners, we are the largest voting bloc, and we stand firmly with Buhari till 2023.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by doyinbaby(f): 4:56am On Feb 06, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Tell that to the scores of Farmers and their families in Kebbi and other northern states who have become millionaires for the first time due to Buhari's focus on Agriculture, particularly rice farming.

Tell that to the thousands of civil servants that can now comfortably commute from Kaduna to Abuja daily by rail for less than a thousand Naira.

Tell that to the millions of NE citizens that can now sleep with both eyes closed without the fear of BH taking over their towns, and Kanemi FC that have resumed playing at the Maiduguri stadium after years of shutdown due to terrorist activities in Maiduguri. Y'all are just blind to political realities.

We are northerners, we are the largest voting bloc, and we stand firmly with Buhari till 2023.
do you think middle belt will support your evil buhari ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by QuotaSystem: 4:57am On Feb 06, 2018
yarimo:
you must answer this question by choosing , is middle belt located in south or north? tongue

Lol don't mind the frustrated hypocritical ethnic jingoists on this thread.

Imagine rabid haters of anything Arewa complaining of bigotry.

I often wonder how they don't suffocate to death from the stink of their hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by QuotaSystem: 5:06am On Feb 06, 2018
doyinbaby:
do you think middle belt will support your evil buhari ?

First of all; who is the opposition candidate that you have and you think they'd vote for? Lol.

Lemme ask you further and enlighten you....

Which are the states in the so called middle belt and who are the principal political actors there?

Find out and you'll have your answer. In fact apart from Benue and Plateau (who have traditionally been PDP states), the other 4 states (Niger, Nassarawa, Kwara, Kogi) are almost definitely going to vote Buhari....especially when the likes of Atiku and Lamido are being touted.

Elections are not won on social media.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 06, 2018
QuotaSystem:

First of all; who is the opposition candidate that you have and you think they'd vote for? Lol.

Lemme ask you further and enlighten you....

Which are the states in the so called middle belt and who are the principal political actors there?

Find out and you'll have your answer. In fact apart from Benue and Plateau (who have traditionally been PDP states), the other 4 states (Niger, Nassarawa, Kwara, Kogi) are almost definitely going to vote Buhari....especially when the likes of Atiku and Lamido are being touted.

Elections are not won on social media.

ignorance they say is worse than poverty.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 06, 2018
Alejoas:
When you are not informed.... You can easily be deformed!

Education is key.... Lack of quality education is obviously affecting their thought processes....

In sane climes, Buhari poor track record on many fronts is enough to send him packing even if he is contesting against a relatively unknown candidate

For this country to be great....it may have to export some of her citizen to far away land!

my sister tell these ignorant tribalist bmcs

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Firefire(m): 5:19am On Feb 06, 2018
Firefire:
"Nigeria, being a country full of foolish people (lacking good sense or judgement; unwise) You will still have people who will tell you they would vote for Buhari again even when his own wife is against his performance and annihilation agenda".

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 06, 2018
QuotaSystem:

wait a moment. All northerns didnt benefit from this million naira farming .And i should hope that the people wont be bought by a rail line that Goodluck Jonathan not buhari started.

And i laugh @the freedom from boko haram! U mean boko haram who attacks still continue to this day?!
Let them vote buhari if they want false security,religious cleansing, the right to defend their lives and land(benue) to be taken from them and a man who does not only that but but supports and aids the rise of this terriorst fulani killers.
And Im sure he'll screw up some more before 2018 ends.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 06, 2018
yarimo:

I won't reply you because even the fig tree Jesus cursed is more important than you. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 06, 2018
only Muslims(55%),illiterates and ethnic bigots still support buhari.. the north(middle belt excluded) is a barrier to this country.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by QuotaSystem: 5:26am On Feb 06, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
wait a moment. All northeerns didnt benefit from this million naira farming .And i should hope that the people wont be bought by a rail line.

What did you expect them to be bought by? A 2nd Niger Bridge in Onitsha?

Sweetheart national politics is more complex than you assume.

SweetPuffPuff:

And i laugh @the freedom from boko haram! U mean boko haram who attacks still continue to this day?!

Guerilla attacks like suicide bombings, due to their unpredictable nature and soft targets, might remain despite the defeat of BH but it doesn't mean that BH have not been defeated. As I speak normal life has returned to Maiduguri after many years. Even in France and the U.K. guerilla attacks from ISIS agents still occur but can you say those countries have been taken over by the terrorists the way BH took over the NE under PDP? NO.

SweetPuffPuff:
wait. I wasnt done writing. I mean 2 say buhari didnt give them the Abuja line, Goodluck did. if they wanna pledge loyalties over a train grin they got the wrong man

Wrong. OBJ initiated the project and President Buhari COMPLETED it. Jonathan was simply a midwife.
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 06, 2018
QuotaSystem:

[]What did you expect them to be bought by? A 2nd Niger Bridge in Onitsha?

Sweetheart national politics is more complex than you assume.
wait. I wasnt done writing. I mean 2 say buhari didnt give them the Abuja line, Goodluck did. if they wanna pledge loyalties over a train grin they got the wrong man

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by elampiro(m): 5:28am On Feb 06, 2018

Buhari has not failed. He has done well with the low oil price. Economic indices are going up.

Savings and investments are far higher than what they were in 2014. Bank deposits and profit are far higher than they have ever been. The stock market capitalizaton is sky high.

Total yearly air passengers last year was higher than 2014. Higher than any year in history except 2013. It is an indication that the economy has so much improved. 2017 was the turn around.

Forming a group of posters, commentators and likers of commentaries against the President on nairaland doesn’t represent the opinion of the rest of us.

I am a Southerner.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 06, 2018
QuotaSystem:

After that Igbo ti takeover.
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by python1: 5:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Hehehe. Nigerians are talking, sub-Nigerians no go keep quiet grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Even Know How Backward Nigeria Is? / 2023: First Time A Fulani Man Won't Be In Top Three Powerful Position In Nigeria / PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.