Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,964 members, 7,855,912 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You (830 Views)

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / Daura Residents To Buhari: "We Only Have Light When You Are Around" / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:38am On Feb 06, 2018
I didn't vote in 2015 general elections,

Am now happy, I will be voting against anything with the name APC/BUHARI in 2019.

To GOD be the glory.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by Dlee1(m): 6:43am On Feb 06, 2018
Kassidy4luv:

Am now happy, I will be voting against anything with the name APC/BUHARI in 2019.

To GOD be the glory.
That's cool. Buhari must not win 2019 presidential election.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by taylor88(m): 6:43am On Feb 06, 2018
Lol
Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2018
taylor88:
Lol
Am so excited.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2018
Even if i have to ride a bicycle to obalende to vote the dullard out..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Dlee1:
That's cool. Buhari must not win 2019 presidential election.

A fact

2 Likes

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by SalamRushdie: 6:50am On Feb 06, 2018
Kassidy4luv:

To GOD be the glory.

God bless you ..please ad much as you can encourage all those around you to get registered so the can also join us to vote out the evil Dullard..

8 Likes

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by abes(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2018
More than 2 people also registered in the north the same time you did. It will do you like Kano did Rivers in 2015 and you will shout 'we won't take it' again.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by madridguy(m): 6:57am On Feb 06, 2018
grin grin

abes:
More than 2 people also registered in the north the same time you did. It will do you like Kano did Rivers in 2015 and you will shout 'we won't take it' again.
Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by tayebest(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2018
Kassidy4luv:

To GOD be the glory.

it will shock you pass electric! grin

#BuhariTill2023

1 Like

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by 7lives: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2018
abes:
Chai
Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 06, 2018
OP i'm with you on this one, woke up very early yesterday to get to Inec office, i'm glad I've got it.

Even though this will be my first time to vote, i'm glad i'll be using it to kick that Nepotist back 2 Daura.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2018
abes:
Before 8am, we already had more than 200 people waiting in front of INEC office to register down here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by emmasege: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2018
badboywizzy:
OP i'm with you on this one, woke up very early yesterday to get to Inec office, i'm glad I've got it.

Even though this will be my first time to vote, i'm glad i'll be using it to kick that Nepotist back 2 Daura.
Well done guys. Please, let's encourage others around us to do the same.

We all have a national duty to carry out come February 2019, and that is to send this national and generational mistake back to his beloved cows in Daura.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2018
emmasege:
Well done guys. Please, let's encourage others around us to do the same.

We all have a national duty to carry out come February 2019, and that is to send this national and generational mistake back to his beloved cows in Daura.
True talk sir. My two siblings also got their's on the same day.

Menn you could see the rages on peoples faces waiting to get theirs.

INEC over here has alot to do, they should open more centres in each communities. I think the people that did not vote in 2015 were more than the people that voted.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by emmasege: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2018
badboywizzy:
True talk sir. My two siblings also got their's on the same day.

Menn you could see the rages on peoples faces waiting to get theirs.

INEC over here has alot to do, they should open more centres in each communities. I think the people that did not vote in 2015 were more than the people that voted.
Yes, I was one of those who had PVC but didn't vote because I relocated from where I registered. I have since applied for a transfer of my PVC to my new base but INEC is yet to effect the changes for me and my wife despite their media noise and promise of transfer within three months.

Should they not transfer my PVC to my current base, I'm prepared to pay the price by going back to the north central state where I registered for the sole purpose of voting this national mistake out. But I pray they do that so that I can join hands in sending Aregbesola's APC out of my state in the forthcoming Guber election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by hedonistical: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Unfortunately, our votes wouldn't count. Does this power hungry Fulani bigot look like someone that would conduct a free and fair election? Just look at the useless IGP's disposition. Look at the bigoted puppet he has long planted in INEC. Look at the blood sucking demon at the helm of DSS (his fellow Daura pig). Look at the other security chiefs of Northern extraction.... all primed to return the Daura President to power by hook or crook in 2019.

Let's face it: our votes wouldn't count unless we begin now to mobilise and prepare to sacrifice even our lives to get these animals out of power. We have to make the country ungovernable for him. We have to make it clear that there would be no Nigeria left for them to govern if they impose themselves upon us in 2019.

They did the same thing to Jonathan in 2015. We must do even worse to them in 2019. They stampeded Jonathan out of power even when our lives were much better. Now that our lives are much worse, we must fumigate them out of power by any means necessary. The chips are down, so we have absolutely nothing to lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
I am happy I will not be voting BUHARI in 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2018
hedonistical:
Unfortunately, our votes wouldn't count. Does this power hungry Fulani bigot look like someone that would conduct a free and fair election? Just look at the useless IGP's disposition. Look at the bigoted puppet he has long planted in INEC. Look at the blood sucking demon at the helm of DSS (his fellow Daura pig). Look at the other security chiefs of Northern extraction.... all primed to return the Daura President to power by hook or crook in 2019.

Let's face it: our votes wouldn't count unless we begin now to mobilise and prepare to sacrifice even our lives to get these animals out of power. We have to make the country ungovernable for him. We have to make it clear that there would be no Nigeria left for them to govern if they impose themselves upon us in 2019.

They did the same thing to Jonathan in 2015. We must do even worse to them in 2019. They stampeded Jonathan out of power even when our lives were much better. Now that our lives are much worse, we must fumigate them out of power by any means necessary. The chips are down, so we have absolutely nothing to lose.

Revolution is coming in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Registered To Vote In 2019, Buhari We Are Waiting For You by IBBG(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2018
let me go and disturb my siblings to register

(1) (Reply)

PDP Spokesperson, 13 Others Confirmed Dead In Adamawa Violence / No Fifth Term For Ekweremadu, Says APC / Military & Police Gave The Rivers State APC Cover To Attack The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.