Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,079 members, 7,825,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion (38238 Views)

Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. / Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by owukpa(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2018
Former Senate President and the senator representing Benue South at the Red Chamber, Senator David Mark, during the weekend drove through the Loko - Oweto road to his country home, Otukpo.

Mark, who is said to be among those who fought gallantly for the project not to be diverted to Kogi State, drove through the road with his brother, Igoche Mark and other members of his family to his home town during the weekend to mark his father's burial remembrance.

www.IDOMAVOICE.com gathered that a visibly excited Mark stopped on the Oweto bridge to inspect the project.

He expressed excitement at the speed the project is going.

Few days back, Minister of Agriculture, Chief Audu Ogbeh, who initiated the project many years back, told IDOMA VOICE in his Abuja home that the road would be ready by September 2017.

SOURCE>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/02/breaking-david-mark-drives-through-loko.html

1 Share

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by KangaIye: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2018
This road, needs to be completed because it's long over due.

5 Likes

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by Benjom(m): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2018
Good

The fastest way to a new job is with a new and AWESOME CV. Here are catchy samples for your use: https://.com/cv-samples/
Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by miqos02(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Seen
Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by 3Geez(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
One thing I admire about him is he did his best to put Benue on the map dusting his stint in the senatorial office.. Great MAN

Meanwhile guys Check this out - https://www.nairaland.com/4332067/what-every-nigerian-hooked-month#64824171

1 Like

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by marvin904(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
this man still dey alive undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by kyenfinok: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Don't forget your roundabout lipsrsealed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
What about him driving?! smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by moscobabs(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin

this man dey craz, he has never drove to his village on land before he rather took helicopter. Thank God for Buhari

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by ghiloman28(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
SINCE 2015 ... OK

1 Like

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
marvin904:
this man still dey alive undecided undecided
Na wa o!!!
Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by vecman222(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Eye service....

Donald duke for President.... Or we remain with pmb

5 Likes

grin....... 16 years of PDP and just 2 years of APC grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by vecman222(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by akaahs(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
What they cannot do during their reign of 16 yrs

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by itu404(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Covetous fool.He stayed in government house as a senator only to buy it over in unscrupulous circumstance. wonder how the case is going on in court.

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by ufuosman(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
I just dey laf

1 Like

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by stefanweeks: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Near completion u say?

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by GavelSlam: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
How can someone spin the tale that Mark fought for a road to be built when he was senate president for 4 years and couldn't even bring a single brick to the same people?

Let's face it, the executive is doing a good job and all the jobless senators are trying to take credit for it.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by olabrad: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
3Geez:
One thing I admire about him is he did his best to put Benue on the map dusting his stint in the senatorial office.. Great MAN

Meanwhile guys Check this out - https://www.nairaland.com/4332067/what-every-nigerian-hooked-month#64824171

So, what good has that done to benue?

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by free2ryhme: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
owukpa:
Former Senate President and the senator representing Benue South at the Red Chamber, Senator David Mark, during the weekend drove through the Loko - Oweto road to his country home, Otukpo.

Mark, who is said to be among those who fought gallantly for the project not to be diverted to Kogi State, drove through the road with his brother, Igoche Mark and other members of his family to his home town during the weekend to mark his father's burial remembrance.

www.IDOMAVOICE.com gathered that a visibly excited Mark stopped on the Oweto bridge to inspect the project.

He expressed excitement at the speed the project is going.

Few days back, Minister of Agriculture, Chief Audu Ogbeh, who initiated the project many years back, told IDOMA VOICE in his Abuja home that the road would be ready by September 2017.

SOURCE>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/02/breaking-david-mark-drives-through-loko.html

shithole nonsense

1 Like

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by jericco1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
this idoma man still get money to maintain convoy
Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by KingCassy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
They will construct 1km road and come with 100 entourage to commission it. This is Nigeria

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by Itimkpataka2: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nigeria is bless with flat terrain but with bad leaders .
Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by DONADAMS(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
hmmmm..rubbish man..with all your money .you couldn't even tar the road leading to your house ..

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by blackpanda: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
But those useless cursed children of hate said buhari is not doing anything

Dumb morons grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by easyfem(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
David mark hmmmmmm , I wish u are from Yoruba side , u for don hear when

U are bad example

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by blackpanda: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
KingCassy:
They will construct 1km road and come with 100 entourage to commission it. This is Nigeria

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
[/s]

okay. but at least they constructed road abi?

1 Like

Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by Pecca: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
moscobabs:
grin

this man dey craz, he has never drove to his village on land before he rather took helicopter. Thank God for Buhari
Thank god for your buhari the one who's got Poverty in his pouch. and he spreads it wt reckless abandon...it defines you, I guess.
Re: David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion by pudmon: 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Benjom:
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) / Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue / Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.