Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? (653 Views)

what's the biggest lie you've ever told? / What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? by ruggedmallaam(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
What is the greatest lie you've ever been told?
An average Nigerian student told me he uses sachet water (popularly known as pure water) to cook
D trump said he will make America great again as if it is not great before
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? by Pubichairs(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2018
undecided book haram has been defeated

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? by SOFTENGR: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2018
Politics: APC promised that $1 will be equal 1Naira when they win election.

Religion: TB Josh said that God showed him a woman as the next (present) Presido of US.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? by icybeth(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2018
APC GOV'T[b]APC GOV'T[/b]APC GOV'T
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? by Diamondcrown97(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Nigeria go better

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? by Amarabae(f): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2018
My maid told me that she Is a graduate.
Asked her what she read,
She replied House Management.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? by Skyfornia(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2018
Amarabae:
My maid told me that she Is a graduate.
Asked her what she read,
She replied House Management.
cheesy cheesy

Lols..Oriaku Amara isi gini??
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? by Xinzu: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2018
You won't amount to anything if you follow your guts. grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? by FruitCakes(f): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Just graduate with a First class or a 2.1 and you'll be fine.

We are not fine ooo

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? by OfficialAwol(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2018
APC told me they would make #1-$1, And that they will pay 5k to unemployed graduates.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You've Ever Been Told? by Asbaba(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2018
I told my ex dat my life without her would be like heart with no blood flow... or body without soul.... at dat time I know ayam lying but just keep spiting it like no 2moro...

Now a'm into reality not hocus-pocus..

(1) (Reply)

Are There No Young Girls In Nairaland? / 50-year-old Woman Weds For The First Time (See Photos) / This Vibrator Button Orders Domino's Pizza When The Action Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.