Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) (63150 Views)

Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
First of all, you are a Yoruba woman typically known for their lack of respect for the male gender.
Secondly, the man obviously is a Yoruba man typically known for their coward nature, they are good at shouting and making empty threats, but once it gets to combat, the lion becomes a sheep. Lol

You guys are representing well ooo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
She is very lucky he didn't retaliate, you don't get to slap some men without expecting some sort of retaliation.

She must be feeling like a feminist right now.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by MONITZ: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Women can be so unessesarily officious sometimes,something like this happened some years back when a woman soldier slapped a man whom she thought was a nobody,she felt the slaps she landed on the guy were still not enough,fortunately for her 2 korofo were just within the vicinity so she beckoned to them and these mumu soldiers raced to the spot thinking they had seen "chop "or somebody to pour their anger of standing in the sun on,on getting there the man who was slapped introduced himself and it happened that he was a military officer too but with a rank much higher than that of the woman.
To cut a long story short,the woman started begging profusely to be forgiven ,the man said he would only let the matter off on one condition and it was the woman must provide the husband and he( the military officer )would bring his own wife to slap the woman's husband too ,he said it was only after then he would let the matter to die off,I don't know how they later settled themselves because they later left the scene for somewhere else plausibly a nearby barracks,u see the way the woman put her husband for wahala wey him nor know about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:
First of all, you are a Yoruba woman typically known for their lack of respect for the male gender.
Secondly, the man obviously is a Yoruba man typically known for their coward nature, they are good at shouting and making empty threats, but once it gets to combat, the lion becomes a sheep. Lol

You guys are representing well ooo
Sometimes we tend to confuse calmness with cowardice, I think the guy is just calm and a gentleman.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
What a dramatic feminist queencheesy. This one if she get husband na for her to dey use her husband face for slapping practice.u will check her husbands face and u will notice slapping scars all over his face.awon Feministcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by donstan18: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
I dey advice you now you nor won listen nor come create thread here oooo because I go laugh/bash you join grin grin

Lol, grin grin

I go soon know weda u marry woman gimme cheesy
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
you slapped a man 4times and that's an achievement abi...idiotic woman

I wonder what her husband must be passing through...with such a tyrant of a woman

Infact both of them are crazy
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
Sometimes we tend to confuse calmness with cowardice, I think the guy is just calm and a gentleman.

It can only take a corpse to remain calm after 4 rounds of slap.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by biacan(f): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, grin grin

I go soon know weda u marry woman gimme cheesy
If you ever denial am again I go slap you grin grin
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by donstan18: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:

And what did he get for being calm and gentle?

Social media trend and mockery undecided
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:

My 100L roommate slapped me and I didn't retaliate that's how calm some people can be. But I used actions on her till she begged me to forgive her which I refused to.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by hokafor(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lol, lie Mohammed sister spotted
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by vicfajeze: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:
If this is exactly how it happened, the man is very impatient and has deep anger issues . In public for that matter?

She too is one drama queen. She gave him 3 hot slaps, still went back to add another and tear his clothes. The first slap I can manage, the second and third? That's no more "self defence".
She didn't stop there, she went back a second time to fight him.
For what exactly? Because she got away with the first?

People should know when to sheath their sword.
Things could escalate real quickly.
SHEY SHE BE IGBO GIRL?
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by donstan18: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
If you ever deny am again I go slap you grin grin

grin grin grin

You are a bad guesser and predictor cheesy
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
My 100L roommate slapped me and I didn't retaliate that's how calm some people can be. But I used actions on her till she begged me to forgive her which I refused to.

Person know who pass am na.
You wan go kill yourself for her hand?

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by NjaPrince(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
SmartyPants:
*sigh*

I don't like having to do this all the time but i think this lady is lying about a lot of things.

She tells the story like, she got there and parked, walked in, got her food, the man got ready to leave, the security came in and called her, the man came and asked who was blocking him, the man rushed her and grabbed her keys, all in 10 minutes.

1. The security came in first to ask her to come and move the car.

a. This means the man did not start by being angry, he followed the right procedure by allowing the security locate the offender. SO at which point does he go from being perhaps slightly irritated to outrightly outraged? What intervening incidents have occured?

b. She asked the security to move the car themselves. This indicates that she was unwilling to get up to move the car, because as she said she had "barely sat down" to her meal. If the man was patient enough to allow the security go in to call her without following them at first, it stands to reason that the security must have taken some time trying to convince her to move the car which prompted the fellow to follow up and go inside himself.

2. He got inside and asked who was blocking him and then before she could look up he rushed and took her key.

How did he locate her as being the one who was blocking him? Particularly since by the time he allegedly grabbed her keys she still had not yet had the time to look up?

This means at this point she refused to acknowledge that she was the one blocking him and this is probably where and why the man lost it. He grabbed her keys ostensibly to move the car himself obviously because she was refusing to get up.

3. She says he came back inside and poured her food on her. This sounds like something that happened by accident. Like he returned her key in a rough way and maybe spilled some of her rice or something on her. Typically if you want to make a scene you pour liquid on people not food.

4. She assaulted an angry, physically imposing man 4 times and he did not retaliate. That she had the space and time to slap him thrice means he also had the space and time to slap her back but he didn't. Who appears to be more self-controlled here?

If i'm angry enough to pour food on you it means inside me i am daring you to get angry and do something so i can actually give you the beating i want.

The story, like most one-sided accounts, does not add up.

I am nominating you for FBI cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Woman beater spotted cool
i'm a proud beater of women that wud dare hit me first.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Awoo88: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
God wen save bi say no bi persin like me. I go beat wo commot for ur body than call my lawyer.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
NjaPrince:

I am nominating you for FBI cheesy

grin Amen
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:

Person know who pass am na.
You wan go kill yourself for her hand?
She has a health problem, that's is why I didn't attack her and me I don't want to fight, the last time I fought was with a lady that's senior me very well, I hardly get angry, even if I am angry, I just walk out on the person that made me angry to cool off or stop talking to the person, but the lady really pushed me to the wall and I was stubborn then, couldn't hold it again, fought her and tore all her cloth and gave her serous mark, but that's by the way, so I promise myself since then not to fight anymore. I'm principled so I follow whatever I say I won't do.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Omolego: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
[quote auth
or=SmartyPants post=64836302]*sigh*

I don't like having to do this all the time but i think this lady is lying about a lot of things.

She tells the story like, she got there and parked, walked in, got her food, the man got ready to leave, the security came in and called her, the man came and asked who was blocking him, the man rushed her and grabbed her keys, all in 10 minutes.

1. The security came in first to ask her to come and move the car.

a. This means the man did not start by being angry, he followed the right procedure by allowing the security locate the offender. SO at which point does he go from being perhaps slightly irritated to outrightly outraged? What intervening incidents have occured?

b. She asked the security to move the car themselves. This indicates that she was unwilling to get up to move the car, because as she said she had "barely sat down" to her meal. If the man was patient enough to allow the security go in to call her without following them at first, it stands to reason that the security must have taken some time trying to convince her to move the car which prompted the fellow to follow up and go inside himself.

2. He got inside and asked who was blocking him and then before she could look up he rushed and took her key.

How did he locate her as being the one who was blocking him? Particularly since by the time he allegedly grabbed her keys she still had not yet had the time to look up?

This means at this point she refused to acknowledge that she was the one blocking him and this is probably where and why the man lost it. He grabbed her keys ostensibly to move the car himself obviously because she was refusing to get up.

3. She says he came back inside and poured her food on her. This sounds like something that happened by accident. Like he returned her key in a rough way and maybe spilled some of her rice or something on her. Typically if you want to make a scene you pour liquid on people not food.

4. She assaulted an angry, physically imposing man 4 times and he did not retaliate. That she had the space and time to slap him thrice means he also had the space and time to slap her back but he didn't. Who appears to be more self-controlled here?

If i'm angry enough to pour food on you it means inside me i am daring you to get angry and do something so i can actually give you the beating i want.

The story, like most one-sided accounts, does not add up.[/quote]

Oil dey ur. Head, bros. My thoughts though

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
high class restaurant with low brained customers, savages everywhere, dont let their flashy cars decieve you.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by davillian(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Liar.
A man that poured food on you will not take 1 slap from you without beating you blue and black.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
She has a health problem, that's is why I didn't attack her and me I don't want to fight, the last time I fought was with a lady that's senior me very well, I hardly get angry, even if I am angry, I just walk out on the person that made me angry to cool off or stop talking to the person, but the lady really pushed me to the wall and I was stubborn then, couldn't hold it again, fought her and tore all her cloth and gave her serous mark, but that's by the way, so I promise myself since then not to fight anymore. I'm principled so I follow whatever I say I won't do.

I guess you are not a Yoruba.... If not, you for dey fight at random.
Having said that, I seriously detest anything that has to do with physical combat especially on the part of women.
She may be surprise to realize that the man she slapped is actually her husband's boss, that's the kind of world we live in now.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:

I guess you are not a Yoruba.... If not, you for dey fight at random.
Having said that, I seriously detest anything that has to do with physical combat especially on the part of women.
She may be surprise to realize that the man she slapped is actually her husband's boss, that's the kind of world we live in now.
I'm Igbo but violence is not about tribe, I am naturally calm that's just it. My girlfriends do complain about it though cheesy.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
I'm Igbo but violence is not about tribe, I am naturally calm that's just it. My girlfriends do complain about it though cheesy.

Am not surprised to know that you are Igbo, true no tribe has monopoly of violence, however Yoruba women has high tendency of causing violence. If calmness is your nature, I think it's a great asset... Don't let anyone talk you out of it.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Psoul(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Since we cannot get the man's side of the story, let us analyze what the woman told us

I believe in that restaurant, there should be an organized parking lot. She choose to park the wrong way. (just assuming that it's an organized eatery)

It is annoying for u to see ur car blocked especially wen i haste to leave a particular place.
When she was informed of her wrong parking, she carelessly gave her car key to a securityman to drive for her in her absence. She is a careless woman.
Even when the security man told u of their policy of not driving customer's cars u still had to wait for the man to come inside. If u had followed the security man wen he left that place, I don't think the man will have any reason coming inside to shout at u.

Now let us analyze the picture u painted about the man;

You want us to beliv that the man is a rascal, ungentlemanly and violent.
Your story of slapping him 3 times and went back to give him the 4th finishing slap proved u wrong.
If the man was as violent as u wanted us to beliv, he would've changed it for you just by ur first slap on him, not to talk of 4 solid slaps.

It's very hard to beliv that the man came and collected your car key, went out and come back again poured ur food on ur body. Com....ooon madam, fear God small naa. When he collected ur key, what did he use it for? What did u do when he snatched the key from u? Tell us that side of the story.

I can't buy this lie. It's too cheap for me.

Finally, madam, as i said earlier, you are a very careless and callous woman. How can u have this kind of encounter, you went free from slapping the man, you still went ahead to post it on social media with you picture and other details.
What if the man traces u and attack u. Why is internet making some ppl stupid?

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:

bro a point will reach if the slap is too much even the corpse wake up and slap u backcheesy
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by linearity: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
TIDDOLL:
If truely it all happened, like she narrated....
Then, the man is way Stupid, Not a "Gentleman". angry

The ma'am on the other hand, had luck on her side, slaps of different cadre like that, would earn her a Knockout punch Some other time. undecided

She is not saying the truth....any guy, who will take four consecutive slaps from a lady without repaying her in kind is a gentleman in my book.

It takes looks of courage and self-restraint to do that.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:

Am not surprised to know that you are Igbo, true no tribe has monopoly of violence, however Yoruba women has high tendency of causing violence. If calmness is your nature, I think it's a great asset... Don't let anyone talk you out of it.
Wow, thanks.

*Basking in the euphoria of my great asset* cheesy. Will surely use it to my advantage.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
lefulefu:
bro a point will reach if the slap is too much even the corpse wake up and slap u backcheesy
True oo

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:
If this is exactly how it happened, the man is very impatient and has deep anger issues . In public for that matter?

She too is one drama queen. She gave him 3 hot slaps, still went back to add another and tear his clothes. The first slap I can manage, the second and third? That's no more "self defence".
She didn't stop there, she went back a second time to fight him.
For what exactly? Because she got away with the first?

People should know when to sheath their sword.
Things could escalate real quickly.
the woman went back to land him another hot slap when she finds out he is a Yoruba man... those weakly from west are full of empty threats.... TUFIAKWA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.