Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) (63141 Views)

Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
This one has no brains undecided
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Words would have been enough. But coming from church and giving someone designers slap and still crying on top of it? I dunno sha. For someone who she painted as uncouth, I must applaud the man for not retaliating.

His crime was impatience and a dirty mouth. Not enough to chop slap from anybody. (In My Opinion)
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
agongajoseph:
I remember back in 2013 how i whozzed a female corp member i met in Kubwa NYSC camp 2 hot dirty slaps for running her mouth n raining insults on me after I demanded for my 12k I kept in her costudy during flexing in Maami market after d beagle was blown .....it started when I withdrew 20k from the ATM gave her 12k to keep for me cos I wasn't wit my pouche n flexed us plus a friend with 8k....i demanded my cash back she started yelling at me saying " i shud open my eyes o, that i didnt know when i was drunk n spent all the money abi, that i shud get out of her way", imagine me a Russian graduate getting drunk from a bottle or two of vodka shared among 4 people, well after d slaps she deeped her hand in a compartment in her waist pouche n gave me my money complete well wrapped in a rubber band wit shame. She was my camp boo for a while before d incident we even had a quickie in camp wit her holding a tree close to the parade ground ( after 2 weeks in camp, Konji na bastard, with vodka in the system , thank God say soldiers no catch us),[b] i wont lie i didnt use protection so i came inside, the konji was muuuch, so sorry for that tho, after camping she posted a picture with her boyfriend on facebook, assuming she had taken in she wud av given the pregnancy to d bf or fiance, n i wont know my baby is been fathered by anoda guy, and the guy wont know d baby isnt his especially if it resembles the girl, [/b]well that's by the way sha.... i pity the guy sha, little did he know his gf was fvcked from behind holding a tree, she's slim wit a nice big bouncy ass.....well, she shud av asked me to pay for the sex n i wud av given her atleast half of it instead of trying to tag me a drunkard n stealing my money plus insults. I apologised after the slaps tho but that was my last encounter wit her She's a cousin to the beauty queen Munachi Abii.
Around 35% of firstborn kids belong to another man anyway. And 25% of all kids too. So it can happen to any man. Lots of men are raising other people's kids as we speak. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
pweetiedee:

Moral lesson?
never trust a girl
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
AreaFada2:

Around 35% of firstborn kids belong to another man anyway. And 25% of all kids too. So it can happen to any man. Lots of men are raising other people's kids as we speak. grin cheesy
so right
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by FriendofGod: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:
First of all, you are a Yoruba woman typically known for their lack of respect for the male gender.
Secondly, the man obviously is a Yoruba man typically known for their coward nature, they are good at shouting and making empty threats, but once it gets to combat, the lion becomes a sheep. Lol

You guys are representing well ooo

What is all this nonsense about Yorubas being cowards. During the Arik ticket palaver, the Igbos did the talking and videoing while a Yoruba man wrestled with the manager. The scenerios have always been the same, from politics to activism, Yorubas always taking the centre stage while majority of Igbo men turn to spectators. During the dark military era, we had Yoruba men like Soyinka, Fawehinmi, Fela, e.t.c. frustrating the illegitimate administrations while men from the other tribes kept quiet. The Asaba massacre would have gone unnoticed even under the nose of prominent Igbo writers like Achebe and Ekwensi but for a courageous Yoruba man, Wole Soyinka who reported it at a cost to his life. Was it not The AG led by a Yoruba man, Obafemi Awolowo, who wanted a session clause included in our independence constitution until Nnamdi Azikwe and the Igbo NCNC joined with the Hausa NPC to vehemently oppose it?

There are cowards in every tribe but to label the Yorubas a cowardly tribe is an insult to a people who have produced fearless activists, many of whom even delved into battles that didn't concern them. For example, Soyinka going to jail because of his association with the Biafrans.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by elonize(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ehnnn,u slapped d man 4 times,n e was busy xplainin,mk she cm try am for warri whether she nogo reach general hospital, rubbish
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
This can't happen in warri , aba or onitsha or even Kano ...trust me if she tries this...by now we would be doing her wake keep
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by oodua1stson: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
No matter what, if a woman should also me once she wouldn't be posting the story as she would be either dead or hospitalised.

The man na fool
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Azam101: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
oloriburuku oniro oshi!
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by nathanccr(m): 2:01am On Feb 07, 2018
pocohantas:
If this is exactly how it happened, the man is very impatient and has deep anger issues . In public for that matter?

She too is one drama queen. She gave him 3 hot slaps, still went back to add another and tear his clothes. The first slap I can manage, the second and third? That's no more "self defence".
She didn't stop there, she went back a second time to fight him.
For what exactly? Because she got away with the first?

People should know when to sheath their sword.
Things could escalate real quickly.
Do u know what it means to pour food on someone Is the chic his date or something If I had a gun, would have shot him, give him a kiss on the forehead and drive off....what shenanigan!!!
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by nathanccr(m): 2:03am On Feb 07, 2018
oodua1stson:
No matter what, if a woman should also me once she wouldn't be posting the story as she would be either dead or hospitalised.

The man na fool
Boy siddon abeg, who started the fight Who do you think will be given community service or imprisoned
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by theo1477(m): 6:54am On Feb 07, 2018
Attention seeker,not true, I go give you upper cut, before you know I land you for ground
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by theo1477(m): 6:56am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
I'll slap sense into your head and nothing will happen cool
Dem never born you self
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2018
pocohantas:

I've gone to several eateries/places where you have to park blocking someone else. They'll always tell you, you might be called if the person needs to leave first. It happens when the parking lot is small.

If you don't want that inconvenience, they tell you to park on the road. I go for the latter, I hate blocking or being blocked smiley

Thanks for taking time explaining to the mofon some1 that doesn't ownva bicycle is correcting a car owner on how to park their car. orishirisi!
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2018
SmartyPants:
*sigh*

I don't like having to do this all the time but i think this lady is lying about a lot of things.

She tells the story like, she got there and parked, walked in, got her food, the man got ready to leave, the security came in and called her, the man came and asked who was blocking him, the man rushed her and grabbed her keys, all in 10 minutes.

1. The security came in first to ask her to come and move the car.

a. This means the man did not start by being angry, he followed the right procedure by allowing the security locate the offender. SO at which point does he go from being perhaps slightly irritated to outrightly outraged? What intervening incidents have occured?

b. She asked the security to move the car themselves. This indicates that she was unwilling to get up to move the car, because as she said she had "barely sat down" to her meal. If the man was patient enough to allow the security go in to call her without following them at first, it stands to reason that the security must have taken some time trying to convince her to move the car which prompted the fellow to follow up and go inside himself.

2. He got inside and asked who was blocking him and then before she could look up he rushed and took her key.

How did he locate her as being the one who was blocking him? Particularly since by the time he allegedly grabbed her keys she still had not yet had the time to look up?

This means at this point she refused to acknowledge that she was the one blocking him and this is probably where and why the man lost it. He grabbed her keys ostensibly to move the car himself obviously because she was refusing to get up.

3. She says he came back inside and poured her food on her. This sounds like something that happened by accident. Like he returned her key in a rough way and maybe spilled some of her rice or something on her. Typically if you want to make a scene you pour liquid on people not food.

4. She assaulted an angry, physically imposing man 4 times and he did not retaliate. That she had the space and time to slap him thrice means he also had the space and time to slap her back but he didn't. Who appears to be more self-controlled here?

If i'm angry enough to pour food on you it means inside me i am daring you to get angry and do something so i can actually give you the beating i want.

The story, like most one-sided accounts, does not add up.

You are a good analyst. I have a case I'll want you to analyse for me please
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Pamelayoung:

You are a good analyst. I have a case I'll want you to analyse for me please

If I can I'd be glad to
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by scobyhybrid(m): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Woman beater spotted cool

so this what the world have turned into, women don't what to be equal to men when it comes to physical aspect,like hard work and such. but what to be equal to men when it come to the sweet part of life.

God will judge all those who think that way.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2018
biacan:
What a wise woman she was wink she should have done worst than what she did Men are animals in human skin undecided he's lucky I'm not the one I would have dealt with him so well cool
Your father included... Small witch
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by MannieA(f): 12:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Benjom:
You're just damn lucky lady. I hope you'll do that to the wrong man next time.
"Ajekun-iya looje" cool

The fastest way to a new job is with a new and AWESOME CV. Here are catchy samples for your use: https://.com/cv-samples/

keep quiet pls..mtchewww...why did the stupid man pour food on the woman in public....
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
scobyhybrid:

so this what the world have turned into, women don't what to be equal to men when it comes to physical aspect,like hard work and such. but what to be equal to men when it come to the sweet part of life.

God will judge all those who think that way.
God will not judge anyone.

Men are becoming stupid and dumb but they don't know.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 1:50am On Dec 05, 2018
So if dem leave you and that man to exchange slaps, you go fit post this trash for Social Media?

Now, lemme help you dissect this story.

The security came to inform you that the car you blocked was about to be moved and you offered your car key so that your car could be moved.

Q1: why did you drop the car key after you were told to go move your car?

Ans: You were feeling too big to go move your car.

You didn't care if the man was rushing to meet with a client abi?
The food poured on you was deserving and the man deserved the first slap.
Second, third and fourth slaps would have triggered the real beast in the man.

In your story, you claimed the man was a beast but a beast would have used return slap(s) to reshape your face.

In a nutshell, you both were wrong GBAM
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 2:49am On Dec 05, 2018
biacan:
What a wise woman she was wink she should have done worst than what she did Men are animals in human skin undecided he's lucky I'm not the one I would have dealt with him so well cool

Thanks God you weren’t the one, maybe you would still be unconscious by now or probably be lying cold in a cold room now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.