Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike (2815 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Founder and leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazurike, has described the Igbo as foolish.

The MASSOB founder insisted that Igbo may not become Nigeria’s president because they only fight for their pocket.

Speaking with Punch, Uwazurike recalled how Igbo was pushed aside after forming the former ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in 1999.

He insisted that anyone calling for the unity of Nigeria does not mean well for the already troubled nation.

His words, “Remember, it was the Igbo man that formed this PDP but they snatched it from him. Then, it was clear that an Igbo man would be the President of Nigeria. But in Jos, it was the Igbo who robbed themselves of that opportunity. The Igbo at that political event in Jos started speaking Hausa.

“The Igbo started sponsoring (Olusegun) Obasanjo against (Alex) Ekwueme; giving N100 million and all that to another tribe to emerge. Let me tell you, the Igbo tribe is the most foolish tribe I have ever seen in the world.

“While the Yoruba embraced unity, the Igbo man was the person speaking Hausa in Jos; the Igbo man was the one donating money against his own brother in Jos to another candidate.

“Is that a wise tribe? Then, who should I apologise to for using the word ‘foolish?’ Then what have we achieved from the PDP? For how many years have the Yoruba people used the PDP? Eight years! Now, when it was the turn of the South-East, they sent it to South-South

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/04/igbo-foolish-tribe-world-uwazuruike/
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hmm

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

Undiluted this unwazuruike is afonja I think

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by Mariangeles(f): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
It is Uwazurike and his kinsmen that are foolish.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by Mariangeles(f): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Founder and leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazurike, has described the Igbo as foolish.

The MASSOB founder insisted that Igbo may not become Nigeria’s president because they only fight for their pocket.

Speaking with Punch, Uwazurike recalled how Igbo was pushed aside after forming the former ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in 1999.

He insisted that anyone calling for the unity of Nigeria does not mean well for the already troubled nation.

His words, “Remember, it was the Igbo man that formed this PDP but they snatched it from him. Then, it was clear that an Igbo man would be the President of Nigeria. But in Jos, it was the Igbo who robbed themselves of that opportunity. The Igbo at that political event in Jos started speaking Hausa.

“The Igbo started sponsoring (Olusegun) Obasanjo against (Alex) Ekwueme; giving N100 million and all that to another tribe to emerge. Let me tell you, the Igbo tribe is the most foolish tribe I have ever seen in the world.

“While the Yoruba embraced unity, the Igbo man was the person speaking Hausa in Jos; the Igbo man was the one donating money against his own brother in Jos to another candidate.

“Is that a wise tribe? Then, who should I apologise to for using the word ‘foolish?’ Then what have we achieved from the PDP? For how many years have the Yoruba people used the PDP? Eight years! Now, when it was the turn of the South-East, they sent it to South-South

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/04/igbo-foolish-tribe-world-uwazuruike/

[/s] STUPID POST!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
[s][/s] STUPID POST!

Where is Donsmith123 the number one fan of daily post

Didn't you see this ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by madridguy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
madridguy:
Ok

My bro
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by lilkech(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:
Hmm

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

Undiluted this unwazuruike is afonja I think

who? Uwazuruike?

we have disowned him loooong time ago naw, abi you don’t know?

oya bmc’s come and jerk off on your fellow efulefu’s thread
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by madridguy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
I dey look for terrorist Kanu picture where he mentioned pigs and idiots tongue

sarrki:

My bro
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
lilkech:

who? Uwazuruike?

Who are you to discard him

He's one of the greatest ndigbo everliveth
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
madridguy:
I dey look for terrorist Kanu picture where he mentioned pigs and idiots tongue

grin
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by blazhykowskyi(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
We all know that. They only try to mask their stupidity and inferiority complex with chest beating.

Only naive people take them serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by blazhykowskyi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
They will eat uwazuruike alive but clapped for cownu when he called 99% of their mother and sisters whores and called them pigs and idiots.
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by blazhykowskyi(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
lilkech:

who? Uwazuruike?

But you cheered nnamdi cownu when he called your mothers and sisters whores and called all of you pigs and idiots.

Hypocrite.
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

But you cheered nnamdi cownu when he called your mothers and sisters whores and called all of you pigs and idiots.

Hypocrite.

Hmmm

I agreed with your assertion

Unwazuruike is a million times better than Mazi
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by TheKingdom: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
This story must be incomplete or really edited because Igbo people did not go to Jos in 1999 PDP convention to speak Hausa. It was only Nwobodo that did it. I think I just read he has joined APC and recently went to Abuja.....

The crazy thing is that those in th Nigger Area at large are foolish because after years of saying they wanted the military to go, they went to bring and support the likes of Obasanjo and Buhari, either as president or opposition candidate for almost the entire 4th Republic....

That is the problem, our mind set

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by Mariangeles(f): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

And who are you to declare it...?
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
And who are you to declare it...?

He's recognized among reasonable and responsible Nigeria
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
TheKingdom:
This story must be incomplete or really edited because Igbo people did not go to Jos in 1999 PDP convention to speak Hausa. It was only Nwobodo that did it. I think I just read he has joined APC and recently went to Abuja.....

The crazy thing is that those in th Nigger Area at large are foolish because after years of saying they wanted the military to go, they went to bring and support the likes of Obasanjo and Buhari, either as president or opposition candidate for almost the entire 4th Republic....

That is the problem, our mind set

Keep quiet

What did you know ?

Was Late Ekwueme not in Jos ?

Nwayanwu was in Jos

Rocha's Okorocha was in Jos

Eze Ayogu was in Jos

Mike Ajegbo was in Jos

Andy Uba was in Jos and many more

Don't say what you don't know
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

He's recognized among reasonable and responsible Nigeria
And who is "Nigeria" in matters that concern the Igbos ...?
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by lilkech(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

greatest Igbo my left ballz angry

somebody that isn’t even relevant in anything Igbo related in Nigeria anymore?

even our disposed and clueless ohaneze self are looking for him to ‘flog his nyash’ well well
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
And who is "Nigeria" in matters that concern the Igbos ...?

Late Nnamdi KANU said more than that
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
lilkech:

greatest Igbo my left ballz angry

somebody that isn’t even relevant in anything Igbo related in Nigeria anymore?

even our disposed and clueless ohaneze self are looking for him to ‘flog his nyash’ well well

He's recognized by all and sundry
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by lilkech(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Hypocrite.

sharrap dia angry

go and read that statement NK made again and slowly this time, didn’t your teachers teach you comprehension in primary and secondary schools?

oh oh okay... my bad ... you must be the unfortunate product of our country’s beloved ‘quota system’ grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by Mariangeles(f): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

Late Nnamdi KANU said more than that
First of all, who declared him dead?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
First of all, who declared him dead?

OK where is he ?
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by lilkech(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

He's recognized by all and sundry

grin grin grin

Oga who is ‘all’ and who is ‘sundry’ if not una BMC’s ?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
lilkech:

sharrap dia angry

go and read that statement NK made again and slowly this time, didn’t your teachers teach you comprehension in primary and secondary schools?

oh oh okay... my bad ... you must be the unfortunate product of our country’s beloved ‘quota system’ grin

Listen to him he's a clever guy

He will update all your expired software for you
Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by osazeeblue01: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
nobody on earth is wiser.... This op is as useless as the post

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by bloodmoneyspita: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
have you guys noticed how mynd44 doesn't block this thread when the main link is here

https://www.nairaland.com/4329066/igbo-most-foolish-tribe-world

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
lilkech:

grin grin grin

Oga who is ‘all’ and who is ‘sundry’ if not una BMC’s ?

Hmmm

Don't twist the flow

Unwazuruike is one of the finest guy in the east

(1) (2)

Gov. Dickson Inaugurates Ad-hoc C'mte On Pension Verification, Administration... / A Professional Graphics Designer At Your Service / Russia Hands Nigeria 12 Attack Helicopters After Buhari Meets Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.