Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (49389 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by passionz(f): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
all those saying PDP is the one fueling it.. re think ooo
Fulani killed over 70 tivs in makurdi n buhari sent Police to our aid... last week tiv boys killed 7 Fulani and he sent soldiers and declared curfew in my town from 6-6pm.
MY QUESTION
y was police sent to defend us and soldiers to defend his brothers?
y wasn't curfew declared when my brothers were killed but restricted our moments wen his was killed?

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ymstar(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
ha ha, dis is too much na shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Quality20(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Really
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Danchibez: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:
PDP are fuelling this crisis

They invented Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen

We have defeated Boko haram

We will surely defeat Fulani herdsmen too

Shoot ur mouth there...ewu!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by idealsico(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Fulani herdsmen are terrorists. Buhari is complicit in these attacks. I wonder what would have happened if these acts of terrorism were being perpetrated by people of other zones against the Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by EKPETI(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

Shame on u!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
this is extremely graphic... is that not his brain showing??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Omotaday(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:
Tivs hurriedly align yourself with IPOB so that they can help you guys broadcast the evil intentions of Fulani Herdsmen terrorists against you people to the international community.
lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Time shall tell.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Tanimuabk: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]all this fabrication ongoing to pmb govt by d clueless nd undesirables cowards will definately flopp 4ver. i rather die defending pmb than die of heart broken bcoz of fools insulting pmb
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Toktee(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/fulani-herdsmen-strike-againbutcher.html?m=1
And one idiot said the state government should repeal the law,i pity any fulani man that will enter a wrong place in benue state.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

Your party is responsible

As will deal with PDP online miscreants
I hope you are saving part of the loot your paymasters are showering on you? Next year is not too far. Our PVCs are ready.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by 2pacamarushakur(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

I WILL KEEP ON QUOTING YOU PENDING ON WHEN YOU REGAIN YOUR SANITY.... IT'S OBVIOUS THERE IS NO HUMAN IN YOU. I'M STILL WONDERING WHY NAIRALAND MODS HAVEN'T BAN YOU FOR THESE CRAZY DISPLAY OF STUPIDITY IN YOU.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by mail2vick: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

Its like you just type without thinking ? if you dont have anything meaningful to say, kindly keep quite.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
zoba88:
According to Nigerian lawyer Oscar,Fulani herdsmen today butchered a farmer in Benue state.Below is what he wrote...

'Mr. Augustine Mnyin from the time he was butchered and left for dead by Fulani herdsmen to today. The Benue and the Tiv Nation this is God speaking to you. You shall triumph over your adversaries. It is a promise'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/fulani-herdsmen-strike-againbutcher.html?m=1
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tiv are paying dearly for their ancestral curses
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by nuland(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

Are you sane at all? PDP invented Bono Haram and Fulani Herdsmen? Suddenly you switched off and date the Herdsmen carnage to the 1950s.
Any sane human with conscience will condemn these.killings.without adding any political spice to it.
Any of the victims could be your friend or family member.
never justified barbarism.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Tanyabee(f): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
fuckerstard:
Failed nation. Bad leaders, mumu followers.
are u not a follower?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Why cant Benue people pay these idiots back same way, rather than go on media to announce their problems. Nobody is going to help you guys out. You have no FG. Defend yourselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Polskywolsky: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

Why is President Buhaha not sending military to this zone as he did in Gboko, same state when there were rumours of slain of Fulani men?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tanyabee:
are u not a follower?

Nope, you?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by blesskewe(f): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
As far s those animals did not kill you, you won't die before your time cry cry cry cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Pvibe007: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

The crisis of TIV's and Fulani herdsmen have been on since the early 50s

Seek knowledge

PDP is fanning it

They are criminals and epidemic to global peace

Get lost angry

I Wish to see Graphic pics of you and your family and other BMCs on NL soon.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Pvibe007: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Solmax:

I think you should be
Mentally Unstable to Blame PDP for this.

How can you "think"? That fool is a chroninc mad man! An idiot whose only goal is Yoruba presidency in 2023...... I pray his obituary comes up on FP before the end of 2018 angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pvibe007:

Get lost angry

I Wish to see Graphic pics of you and your family and other BMCs on NL soon.

Sol shall it be for you and your unborn generation

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by emmie14: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
President Buhari appealed and advised Benue farmers not to revenge but watch as the are slaughtered.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:
Tivs hurriedly align yourself with IPOB so that they can help you guys broadcast the evil intentions of Fulani Herdsmen terrorists against you people to the international community.
silence would have portray u to be intelligent than dis nonsense u wrote
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
agarawu buy sense
sarrki:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Pvibe007: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

Sol shall it be for you and your unborn generation

Your matter has been concluded! U may not even see 2019 sef
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
zoba88:
According to Nigerian lawyer Oscar,Fulani herdsmen today butchered a farmer in Benue state.Below is what he wrote...

'Mr. Augustine Mnyin from the time he was butchered and left for dead by Fulani herdsmen to today. The Benue and the Tiv Nation this is God speaking to you. You shall triumph over your adversaries. It is a promise'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/fulani-herdsmen-strike-againbutcher.html?m=1
Is it just me that doesnt understand this report?.. How can a man be butchered TODAY, stitched by the doctors TODAY, and then by the last picture, his head is already all healed even with the hair all grown the same TODAY?... or could it be that I'm missing the story?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSCDC Intercepts Truckload Of PMS In Sacks In Ogun / Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.