Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Cases Of Neglect By Gold Cross Hospital Or Hygeia HMO - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cases Of Neglect By Gold Cross Hospital Or Hygeia HMO (1289 Views)

Friska Partners With Hygeia HMO To Give Free Health Cover This Yuletide Season / Please, Who Knows A Good Ear,nose And Throat Private Hospital Or Clinic In Enugu / Which Is A Better HMO Between Avon, Axa Mansard & Hygeia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cases Of Neglect By Gold Cross Hospital Or Hygeia HMO by MedMalpractice: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
I recently had a medical emergency of a complete placenta abruption at 27 weeks of pregnancy. I was rushed to Gold cross hospital Ikoyi twice and rejected both times even though I had the appropriate health insurance cover with Hygeia HMO. I lost my baby and almost died

I am currently seeking legal redress and trying to gather information on if this is an isolated case or if there are other people who have suffered similar experiences. Kindly get in touch if you have had a bad experience with Gold Cross or Hygeia. Thank you
Re: Cases Of Neglect By Gold Cross Hospital Or Hygeia HMO by munas: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
They must have rejected you because they do not have what it takes to save you....No blood bank........no consultants on ground

Takling abruption is not a case for small hospitals...
If we have branched any private hospital when my wife had similar issue,she would have been history...

(1) (Reply)

Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick / I Never Knew All The Powers Of Bananas until..... / Same Genotype As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.