Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Is AEDC On Strike? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is AEDC On Strike? (1307 Views)

Caught Red Handed Even When Assu Is On Strike.. / Please how can i buy power when still owing aedc / My B00bs Makes All The Cows Want To Go On Strike, Lady Brags, Shows Off Big B00b (2) (3) (4)

Is AEDC On Strike? by bluebutton: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Please someone, anyone with links to NERC or AEDC Katampe should please help me beg them. I loaded up my meter last 2 days and they seized power supply. The ice in my freezer has melted. The heat is terrible.
What is this?
By popular demand, AEDC will become a target if any individual dies of a heat stroke.
With the heat, these people get mind sieze light. Name beg I dey. Please, biko, ejoo we are getting baked here.
Re: Is AEDC On Strike? by bluebutton: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rechargeable fan sef no gree work.
Re: Is AEDC On Strike? by damola1: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2018
Bros. Visit their closest office before heat finish you o
Re: Is AEDC On Strike? by Brymore(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2019
The strike according to them is not meant to affect power supply, but there has been no electricity in the ministry of power for about 2 days now...

Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons / Lady Lament On How A Baker Snatched Her Boyfriend / Lying About Your Age During Marriage: See What The Law Says

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6