Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos (3964 Views)

A Cute Face Or A Curvy Shape, Guys Which Do You Prefer? / Every Well Curvy Ass Gurl Have Pretty Face, But Not Evryy Cute Face / Nicki Minaj Has A New Boyfriend... See His Cute Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
I'm proud of people so dear to my heart.
Real men showing what they've got and chilling happily after hustle paid off ... Wow

Too much sauce , too much juice all in these pictures .
Freshness everywhere.

If you no get money hide your face .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Pubichairs(m): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
ok

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Air force the Dolph Ziggler of nairaland

Keep enjoying yourself
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Please he's not single .
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Kashbwoyjnr: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tell him to grow up

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by divinehand2003(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Only broke ass niggas do this public display of borrowed cash.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
divinehand2003:
Only broke ass niggas do this public display of borrowed cash.

Like I said , "IF YOU NO GET MONEY HIDE YOUR FACE".

14 Likes

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
empty barrel #arindin

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
adetoroamos:
empty barrel #arindin
Faceless broky

Usually the first to throw stone cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by sirgalahad26(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
ehen?! so we should fry semo?
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
waya waya kishati lowo
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Sleekydee(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
yaaaaay, airforce1 is back
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by marvin904(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
skraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
praaaaaaaa
squaaaaaa
NEVERTHELESS so make I fry water cause your bro carry fake money put for ear
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by 912(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
I see you are not the only shallow minded person in the family

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Earthquake1: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
So this 'thing' runs in the family

27 Likes

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lol
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by NeeKlaus: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Earthquake1:
So this 'thing' runs in the family
I am surprised too.

14 Likes

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by apexJ(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
the STUPID gene is abundat in their family

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by chukzyfcbb: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
You on the gram holding money to your ear, is there a disconnect?
We don't call that money over here
(Story of oJ, Jayz)

Real Gees move in silence like lasagna - Lilwayn

#This ain't no baller

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
They can wail all they want
That's all they do around here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:
They can wail all they want
That's all they do around here cheesy
It's been a while you sought attention since one guy swore he saw you selling fake memory card in computer village grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Oladimejyy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Memory card sellergringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Nutase: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Children of deception. Deceiving even themselves with their lies and fake life.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Cholls(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
my brother Airforce1 give us small moni na.....Nairaland dey beg

1 Like

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by wunmi590(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
When would you stop your childish show off? If them see this picture kidnapp am now, he wont know you are the cause

Shior

1 Like

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
FortifiedCity:
It's been a while you sought attention since one guy swore he saw you selling fake memory card in computer village grin

Lol
That boy is crazy I swear

Na his ancestors he saw at computer village grin

Yea been a long while I posted here because I travelled to Owerri .
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Cowbuoy: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nutase:
Children of deception. Deceiving even themselves with their lies and fake life.
I think you should shut up and learn to mind your business

Just an advice
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Nutase: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I think you should shut up and learn to mind your business

Just an advice
grin grin grin grin grin. Conscience is an open wound and truth sets it ablaze. Did I call your name? grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nutase:
grin grin grin grin grin. Conscience is an open wound and truth sets it ablaze. Did I call your name? grin grin grin grin grin

Like I said

Shut up and stop talking nonsense
Re: My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos by Safiaa(f): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
O ma se. Just big for nothing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whenever I Get Into My Car With My Girlfriend We Always Have This Argument / Abuja Call Girl / Check Out These Funny Pre Wedding And Wedding Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.