Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Advice Need Urgently. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Need Urgently. (1015 Views)

Advice Need Pls. / Sugar Mummy I Need Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Need Urgently. by yvonncute(f): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
How do I dump a cheating boy friend that lacks empathy and remorse? I have been in a relationship of 3 years with a guy who abuses me physically and emotionally,although we have not had any reason to fight for the past 2years but recently found out he is cheating on me,which he denied when I confronted him and even threatened to beat me up if I don't shut up,since then I have been very upset.I really want everything to end but I don't know how to go about it because he is somehow violent and the house he is staying belongs to me which is the main reason why I need to be careful.
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by dingbang(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Make his stay very uncomfortable in ur house. But I don't understand why a guy will be claiming don jazzy in a house that ain't his..

1 Like

Re: Advice Need Urgently. by Cowbuoy: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
So one Nigga you dey call your boyfriend dey your house dey flog you for 3 years straight up and you just wanna quit the relationship now?? SMH...

1 Like

Re: Advice Need Urgently. by vladhillz(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
if yu know the crack you have been on for d past 2years which made yu blind to all dx shit..y not go back and dose up..
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by Daniel2289(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Is this the kind of life u want to live
U are not married yet and he is treating u dis way. What if u are married

My dear, this relationship is not healthy for u.

1 Like

Re: Advice Need Urgently. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bring bigger men home... angry
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by yvonncute(f): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=vladhillz post=64847404]if yu know the crack you have been on for d past 2years which made yu blind to all dx shit..y not go back and dose up..[/quote I have not had any reason to complain since 2years ago.
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dimples129:
Bring bigger men home... angry

Tit for Tat abi

O di egwu
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Forgive him, he will change but if he happens to break your head, sit him down and tell him yòu dont want him again
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by elantraceey(f): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
I don't get the part where you said the house he stays belongs to you, you cohabit together or you pay his rent?
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by yvonncute(f): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=vladhillz post=64847404]if yu know the crack you have been on for d past 2years which made yu blind to all dx shit..y not go back and dose up..[/quote I have not had any reason to complain since 2years ago.
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by yvonncute(f): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
elantraceey:
I don't get the part where you said the house he stays belongs to you, you cohabit together or you pay his rent?
I bought the house few years ago.
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by yvonncute(f): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Forgive him, he will change but if he happens to break your head, sit him down and tell him yòu dont want him again
. It can never get to to that stage,he only threatens and intimidates.I just want him to rent a house elsewhere.
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
yvonncute:
. It can never get to to that stage,he only threatens and intimidates.I just want him to rent a house elsewhere.

You better wean off him
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by ibietela2(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Just thread carefully
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
He's cheating on you with another girl?
Yet the only thing you desire is for him to rent his own house.
Then, you can tolerate and continue dating him.
oh thy lady I really wish I can weep on your behalf but I can't.
It shows you don't even know what you really want.
Just confused .
By the time he takes you to 6 feet you will only be regretting.

Keep up with him please, he's a loving and caring boyfriend.
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by MetroBaba1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
yvonncute:
I bought the house few years ago.

As In, Na You Buy The House Or Na You Dey The Pay The Rent?

1 Like

Re: Advice Need Urgently. by Asbaba(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
a'm really sorry to say this (U're the most craziest person I've ever heard from.)....

where una dey form dis culture? Children of Adams, u just moved in to someone U're not married to and yet expect him to treat u with respect... some men understands, love, care and respect their partner...

but sister this guy of urs ain't worthy.... u know what to do, u just some push ups.. okay u got one..
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by ojun50(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Get people to act has d buyer of the house nd issue a quit notice to every one leaving there.

I will tell u d next tin to do if u are ok with dis
Re: Advice Need Urgently. by yvonncute(f): 6:57am On Feb 07, 2018
FrancisDozie:
He's cheating on you with another girl?
Yet the only thing you desire is for him to rent his own house.
Then, you can tolerate and continue dating him.
oh thy lady I really wish I can weep on your behalf but I can't.
It shows you don't even know what you really want.
Just confused .
By the time he takes you to 6 feet you will only be regretting.
Keep up with him please, he's a loving and caring boyfriend.
. I have decided to end the relationship but making him leave my house without creating a scene is what I don't know how to do.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Searching For A Female Marriage Partner. / Is Davido's Love For His Girlfriend Chioma Ever Going To End? / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.