Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Most Ladies Now Enter Their Husband House With Only Clothes & Makeup Kit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Now Enter Their Husband House With Only Clothes & Makeup Kit (1021 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Now Enter Their Husband House With Only Clothes & Makeup Kit by cashcity: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
It's becoming so disheartening seeing what technology and laziness has turned most new millennium women. No personal improvement or career to build on again.

Just be beautiful physically u have got ur life covered. Looking for a vision oriented lady for marriage did days is like trying to chisel reinforced concrete with ur finger nail. It's mission impossible.
I remember when my friend and his long time girlfriend of 5yrs were packing into his new apartment after wedding . His wife was protesting that her 48 inches television and beautiful fridge should be in the parlor and his 32 inches and much older refrigerator should be in bedroom and kitchen respectively. In fact her chairs were also placed in parlor and my friend was also forced to send his set of chairs to village. That is the dream of every man .
These days we only see ladies moving into their matrimonial homes with only make-up kits and clothes.

I just dnt understand where tradition states that women should not strive to offer any other thing in their life. It's mostly common to beautiful ones cos most of them don't have BRAIN.
we all know what happens when girl is beautiful and dnt have brain,one part of her body must be bearing the consequences of illiteracy and we know dat particular part.

Remove sex, nothing else to offer.
Remove marriage, nothing else to live for.

I'm dedicating this to all the hardworking ladies out ther that build their careers independently to make their future husband proud and shaming slaying queens out ther who thinks that beauty and toto are all you need to be successful in dis world as a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Now Enter Their Husband House With Only Clothes & Makeup Kit by theunnamed: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
What do you expect?
Everyone is looking for short cuts
Re: Most Ladies Now Enter Their Husband House With Only Clothes & Makeup Kit by Collins0609(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Most Ladies Now Enter Their Husband House With Only Clothes & Makeup Kit by Offpoint: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
God created eve with nothing, but with the purpose of helping Adam....

op go and make money, I mean more money and you wouldn't care if she comes with only a pant and one trailer of makeup kits.

I'm tired of humans...
I can't marry a girl richer than me, I can't marry a girl with more educational qualifications than me, I can't marry a girl with this and that cuz she won't give me the due respect I deserve. now they ones with nothing comes around... they'll be like... I can't marry a liability, can't marry empty headed illiterate and so on....
Same to the Opp sex.....
WTF IS WRONG WITH HUMANS?

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Now Enter Their Husband House With Only Clothes & Makeup Kit by LoudNdclear: 4:46am On Feb 07, 2018
Offpoint:

op go and make money, I mean more money and you wouldn't care if she comes with only a pant and one trailer of makeup kits.

I'm tired of humans...
I can't marry a girl richer than me, I can't marry a girl with more educational qualifications than me, I can't marry a girl with this and that cuz she won't give me the due respect I deserve. now they ones with nothing comes around... they'll be like... I can't marry a liability, can't marry empty headed illiterate and so on....
Same to the Opp sex.....

You are truly offpoint

3 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Now Enter Their Husband House With Only Clothes & Makeup Kit by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 07, 2018
I want to see a new wife who brings personal investment like shares, bonds, landed property, huge bank savings into her matrimonial home. I mean, disclose to her new husband.

I am yet to see. grin
Re: Most Ladies Now Enter Their Husband House With Only Clothes & Makeup Kit by Kobicove(m): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2018
sad
Re: Most Ladies Now Enter Their Husband House With Only Clothes & Makeup Kit by juddywizard: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2018
Offpoint:

I'm tired of humans...
Same to the Opp sex.....
;indeed,u re truly offpoint grin spitting trash frm dat tin u call mouth

(1) (Reply)

Guys Denying Responsibility For Pregnancies, Why? / This Girl Sucks And Winks Well | Latest Sexy Video / My Divorce Story:i Gave Him Everything Just To Make Our Marriage Work!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.